Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
So many tunes and no idea with wich one to start properly , i've tried a few with 5 lap rounds just to get a feel what you tuning style is .

I started with the Subaru impreza 22b-sti , first on Spa-francochamps at 550 pp , and well it shouted for more , this car didn't wanna stop so i went to deep forest as well , and there as well it was superb .
This car has been sitting in my garage for so long seeng I considerd it just avarage , well i know now that the scooby ( subaru ) will get a lot more track time now .

Now seeing you're tune for the scooby suited my drivingstyle like it was a match made in heaven i decided to give it another go , i mean it could just be pure luck . So i had a long look at you're tuning list ( long list lol ) .

now this could't be that i found a tuner that has cars suited perfectly suited for my driving style ( i consider myself a medium driver at best )

Then i decided to find a tune for a car i honuestly do not like even a bit , the mercedes sls amg '10 . so after setting it all up i browsed a bit trough you're post and saw the 1.54.xxx laptime on Suzuka , my first tought was F that i aint going to suzuka , seeing it is one of my least favoutrite tracks . but after i took it to Deep forest and beeing impressed once again i said why not , 5 quick laps to get it over with . and well... a 1.57.2xx said it all

Do note i tested the tunes in my own created online lobby , running soft race tires no aids just abs +1 .

I would like to write many more comments but atm i just wanna test you're tunes .
I would like to thank you for al the work you have putten into this ,
i will be so bold to send you a friends reqeust maybe we can have a chat online someday , but atm i'll be on the track a lot .

as for now keep it up and thanks again

Believe me you will not be disapointed,Praianos tunes are all a big improvement ,bring out the cars you never drive and be surprised, the man is such an asset to the GT5 fans.

Last edited:
AC CARS 427 S/C '66 // 550PP // ONLINE OK
nrburgringnordschleife2i.jpg

Hi Praiano! I have never driven this car, it's a pity to be working now and I can't drive this fabulous 427, I think this weekend we will see many AC Cars 427 S/C '66 in online races. Great work again my friend!👍 Haven't you used "window weigth reduction" for this tune?

Have a good day!

The parts list for the AC is missing.

And could you do a 600pp online tune for the Viper GTS-R Concept with aerofoil? I would really appreciate it :)

Hi Priano,

I'm not here to request for a tune or anything. Just here to keep root'N you on. Keep doing what you are doing. Great service if not the best on GTP. I use to go to RKM but they hate so much on the car I use the most in this game, the GTR R35! But for you, you're a hater and appreciate this game and all cars no matter what. I applaud your love and dedication for this game. I don't have much time to play games but when I do, my whole garage will be 100% Praiano Tunes. *Not bashing, just my 2 cents/ 1st Amendment right?* Whatever... Keep it up bruh!

Thanks a lot my friend. But don't forget to test cars from everybody, i've learn and i'm still learning from other tuners too. RJ or LDP.... i 've spent a long time driving their tunes, they know a lot and teach me a lot.
GTR 09/07 are great cars..👍

I've noticed that I've never seen a tune online for one of my favorite GT5 cars.. the Citroen GT Race car.... which I have lovingly renamed "The Batmobile".
I like to drive my cars on the interior view and this car has an amazing view.
I 've never buy it... don't know why,the road version is very fast, so much good race cars, i have to check it. Interior view will be great if it was not shaking so much like this. For me this is a PD mistake. Cars can shake ,not pilot eyes....

Believe me you will not be disapointed,Praianos tunes are all a big improvement ,bring out the cars you never drive and be surprised, the man is such an asset to the GT5 fans.
Hello my friend.. Let race this week end,send me a room number when online. :)👍

Hi Praiano! I have never driven this car, it's a pity to be working now and I can't drive this fabulous 427, I think this weekend we will see many AC Cars 427 S/C '66 in online races. Great work again my friend!👍 Haven't you used "window weigth reduction" for this tune?

Have a good day!

My idea was to let this car only drivable , like some few others problematics cars. But after tuning it, i went online to test it in a room ,like i do always, and it was a big surprise to race together with LFA ,GTR,Audi R8..... all this in the midle of the battle and sometime in front of them. Great car, with the best accel of the category 550pp i think and a great top speed. It turn very well too , it's safe, for me it's a real big surprise. No carbon hood or window weight reduction avaible.
You will see all this in a few. Now with your brand new G27, you 'll rediscover GT... it's another game with a wheel, another level.

Have a good day everybody.

><((((°> °°°°°

The parts list for the AC is missing.

And could you do a 600pp online tune for the Viper GTS-R Concept with aerofoil? I would really appreciate it :)

Hi, don't miss anything ,the part are listed on the tune sheet. I'm working now on the Shelby AC Cobra. The same tune work perfectly on it also, just need some adjust because the car is lighter and need differents springs. All the rest is OK. Same car , better sensation with one of the best interior pilot view of the game.
I'll check next week for the Viper GTS-R Concept,i have a 641pp no aero,till sunday only RACING,RACING,RACING.....

Have a good day.

><((((°> °°°°

Hi, don't miss anything ,the part are listed on the tune sheet. I'm working now on the Shelby AC Cobra. The same tune work perfectly on it also, just need some adjust because the car is lighter and need differents springs. All the rest is OK. Same car , better sensation with one of the best interior pilot view of the game.
I'll check next week for the Viper GTS-R Concept,i have a 641pp no aero,till sunday only RACING,RACING,RACING.....

Have a good day.

><((((°> °°°°

I'm sorry, didn't notice it, lol.

I'm looking for a 600pp car that's special and not seen so often and I hope it can keep up with the 458 Italia's out there. Thanks a lot for taking your time :)

I'm sorry, didn't notice it, lol.

I'm looking for a 600pp car that's special and not seen so often and I hope it can keep up with the 458 Italia's out there. Thanks a lot for taking your time :)

Good choice. The 458 is a beast at 600pp, with or without Aerofoil. Personally ,i prefer no Aerofoil ,it's as fast and have a better look.

I'll check the Viper at 600pp, must fit perfectly to this car.

><((((°>°°°°

I dont suppose you have done a tune with the Tuscan yet?

It was a request ....????!!!! Sorry, because i don't take notes , but now it's writen on a paper ,sticked to the monitor "TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ’00" ... Tires?? PP??

sorry post will come here soon i pressed send to early so i have to re-write and finish it first lol

You are defenatly correct my friend , that is why i am here again , i just had to tell someone about today

But there is one problem tho , what i did today was starting to apply tunes from Praianos to my cars .
Now i have come into a situation that i can't decide wich car to drive because i have to many good cars in my garage lol , before i had a lot of cars but only a few that we're competitive , now i have cars that i only had for show that run 10 times better then the ones i had ...
I now feel the same as my 3 daughters when they go to the toystore and they can pick out 1 thing but there are so many goodies .
Chosing is so hard :D

So just a little list of what i drove today
( keep in mind i consider myself a medium skilled driver , i run without any aids just ABS 1 and controller sensitivaty 7 , and yes i am using the normal ps 3 controller ... ) mostly on Deep forest and Spa Francochamps my favourite tracks

Bmw Z4M coupe I ran it at some 500pp races and this is such an awesome car now , alltho i do feel it sometimes lacks a bit of top end power its handeling and cornering is out of this world . b4 the only option for me was driving a S2000 but now i can take the beemer out wich you actually don't see a lot and that makes it even better 👍
The strange thing is that when you drive it the car feels slow , but when you look at the laptimes it is fast !

Renault 5 Turbo
This car is a Deathtrap untuned and in Real life . I used to work in a renault garage when i was younger and my boss had 2 of these . fully in mint condition . Now this is a car that not a lot of people can say they have driven and sadly neither can I alltho i had the pleasure of riding shotgun once . And well in all fairness it was crap lol and i was glad to get out of it .
Ingame it was basicly the same . A no good piece of **** car in my opinion . but one of those car you had to buy when u saw it in the UCD.
Anyways i am going offtopic a bit to much so lets get back on track .
The tune , well sir you tamed the animal , this car runs so good is incredible how you managed , one would think you just made a new car .
I ran it at 450pp and it was sweet . I didn't get the pleasure of racing it online but i am sure it will do awesome .
The car is an Icon and it should be seen on the track a lot more wich now will happen 👍

Lotus Motorsport Elise
The most beautiful Elise in the game imo and Rare to , you dont see anything other then the 111R on the track but stock it runs like it has oil sprayed on its wheels . Alltho after you're tune it became a fun ride . Alltho it might not be as glued ( i think thats the correct word ) to the road as the 111r it is very fun to drive and will put you on the edge of you're seat . I didn't use you're gearsettings yet seeing i forgot so it might change but for now it is another one of these cars that will put a smile on you're face .

Finally i can say something about the
Mazda RX 7 spirit R :)

At 550 ( i know it was a 600pp tune ) the car is faster then my M3 GTR . and not by a little but by 1.5 seconds on deep forest , yes 1.5 seconds .
I managed a 1:10:9xx now you can laugh about my times . but for me that is dam fast and only after using the car for 10 laps maximum so there is more potential in it , i could write what i love about the RX7 for hours and hours but i aint here to write a book nor do i wanna hijack youre thread lol but it is just so sweat .
I did take it online and there is was serious compitition for the M3's and Evora's i even managed to grab a win on Deep Forest lol not to shabby for me :sly:

Now dont worry :sly:i aint gonna post something like this for every car i test , seeing you're thread would be filled way to fast lol , but it is just amazing how you're tunes fit my driving style prefectly .

I tried to send you a friends request btw but as expected you're list was sadly full lol , maybe in the future you will have an open spot that i can fill , untill then the forums will be fine 👍

Oh btw if you would ever be bored you can always do a 550pp racing tune for the Ford SVT F-150 pick-up on racing tyres hint hint ;);)

edited a lot of typo's , i hope the text makes sence , writing english aint always that easy for me

You are defenatly correct my friend , that is why i am here again , i just had to tell someone about today

But there is one problem tho , what i did today was starting to apply tunes from Praianos to my cars .
Now i have come into a situation that i can't decide wich car to drive because i have to many good cars in my garage lol , before i had a lot of cars but only a few that we're competitive , now i have cars that i only had for show that run 10 times better then the ones i had ...
I now feel the same as my 3 daughters when they go to the toystore and they can pick out 1 thing but there are so many goodies .
Chosing is so hard :D

So just a little list of what i drove today
( keep in mind i consider myself a medium skilled driver , i run without any aids just ABS 1 and controller sensitivaty 7 , and yes i am using the normal ps 3 controller ... ) mostly on Deep forest and Spa Francochamps my favourite tracks

Bmw Z4M coupe I ran it at some 500pp races and this is such an awesome car now , alltho i do feel it sometimes lacks a bit of top end power its handeling and cornering is out of this world . b4 the only option for me was driving a S2000 but now i can take the beemer out wich you actually don't see a lot and that makes it even better 👍
The strange thing is that when you drive it the car feels slow , but when you look at the laptimes it is fast !

Renault 5 Turbo
This car is a Deathtrap untuned and in Real life . I used to work in a renault garage when i was younger and my boss had 2 of these . fully in mint condition . Now this is a car that not a lot of people can say they have driven and sadly neither can I alltho i had the pleasure of riding shotgun once . And well in all fairness it was crap lol and i was glad to get out of it .
Ingame it was basicly the same . A no good piece of **** car in my opinion . but one of those car you had to buy when u saw it in the UCD.
Anyways i am going offtopic a bit to much so lets get back on track .
The tune , well sir you tamed the animal , this car runs so good is incredible how you managed , one would think you just made a new car .
I ran it at 450pp and it was sweet . I didn't get the pleasure of racing it online but i am sure it will do awesome .
The car is an Icon and it should be seen on the track a lot more wich now will happen 👍

Lotus Motorsport Elise
The most beautiful Elise in the game imo and Rare to , you dont see anything other then the 111R on the track but stock it runs like it has oil sprayed on its wheels . Alltho after you're tune it became a fun ride . Alltho it might not be as glued ( i think thats the correct word ) to the road as the 111r it is very fun to drive and will put you on the edge of you're seat . I didn't use you're gearsettings yet seeing i forgot so it might change but for now it is another one of these cars that will put a smile on you're face .

Finally i can say something about the
Mazda RX 7 spirit R :)

At 550 ( i know it was a 600pp tune ) the car is faster then my M3 GTR . and not by a little but by 1.5 seconds on deep forest , yes 1.5 seconds .
I managed a 1:10:9xx now you can laugh about my times . but for me that is dam fast and only after using the car for 10 laps maximum so there is more potential in it , i could write what i love about the RX7 for hours and hours but i aint here to write a book nor do i wanna hijack youre thread lol but it is just so sweat .
I did take it online and there is was serious compitition for the M3's and Evora's i even managed to grab a win on Deep Forest lol not to shabby for me :sly:

Now dont worry :sly:i aint gonna post something like this for every car i test , seeing you're thread would be filled way to fast lol , but it is just amazing how you're tunes fit my driving style prefectly .

I tried to send you a friends request btw but as expected you're list was sadly full lol , maybe in the future you will have an open spot that i can fill , untill then the forums will be fine 👍

Oh btw if you would ever be bored you can always do a 550pp racing tune for the Ford SVT F-150 pick-up on racing tyres hint hint ;);)

edited a lot of typo's , i hope the text makes sence , writing english aint always that easy for me

Hi , thanks for this review. Some of the cars you have tested need a little ugrade, the Renault 5 turbo for example is an old tune. Try the rally version, it's very fast on the ring. I think you 'll also like the Stratos road version and my last AC427. They are pilot cars with a lot of sensations at the wheel or control. I'll check the Ford SVT F-150 next week to see what can be done. For the moment the Dodge RAM is the king of the road and i think it will be for a long time talking about pick up. Let's see ,there is a lot of surprise with all this cars. Like the AC 427, that was for me a lost of time trying to make it work. But now it's ok and very fast and safe. I love those temperamental cars you can never give up with them.
Thanks again, have a good night.

SHELBY COBRA 427 '66 // 550PP // ONLINE OK
Just drive it ><((((°> °°°°....!!!!
shelbycobra.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo3.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
RUF CTR YELLOW BIRD '87 // 550pp // ONLINE OK

Now everybody can drive it fast, very easy and very fast bird... Tune your and fly away !!!

yellowbird.jpg

eigernordwandcourt1jk.jpg

azurt.jpg

1987rufctryellowbirdpor.jpg

rufctr4ot4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Praiano!
I have a very good Civic 08 tune here, but it its for Sport tires...
I need one for Racing tires.
The only thing I need to change is the spring rate?
Thanks!

Sport soft, 500pp, no airo unless its needed please.

New one is already 501PP without oil change and broken. Are you ready to use a certain amount of power limiter ? Is it for a race ? Did the rules allow this and if yes in what proportion???

Praiano, some joker put the words tune, easy, fast and Yellowbird in the title of your thread. I do believe it's against the rules of GT5 to use the words tune easy, fast and Yellowbird in the same sentence or even in reference to the car in general!!!...lol.

I'll try the tune sometime this week and see if the beast is really tamed...lol.

I wouldn't mind some feedback sometime on what you thought of my S2000 in the Fall Shootout. Your time is about the same as mine, so obviously you were able to adapt your driving style to the car, if indeed that was necessary. Only one other driver has tested my car, and I believe he was a couple of seconds slower than one of the other S2000's he tested, so obviously it's not for everyone...lol.

Any feedback would be appreciated. :)

Praiano, some joker put the words tune, easy, fast and Yellowbird in the title of your thread. I do believe it's against the rules of GT5 to use the words tune easy, fast and Yellowbird in the same sentence or even in reference to the car in general!!!...lol.

I'll try the tune sometime this week and see if the beast is really tamed...lol.

I wouldn't mind some feedback sometime on what you thought of my S2000 in the Fall Shootout. Your time is about the same as mine, so obviously you were able to adapt your driving style to the car, if indeed that was necessary. Only one other driver has tested my car, and I believe he was a couple of seconds slower than one of the other S2000's he tested, so obviously it's not for everyone...lol.

Any feedback would be appreciated. :)

Sure my friend, i've finish the 1st test of all the cars, now second run and i'll do a little review of most of them your S2000 include.
Check the Yellow Bird, you'll like it, also the shelby 427, i race both everyday on the ring. Very good drive you'll see.

New one is already 501PP without oil change and broken. Are you ready to use a certain amount of power limiter ? Is it for a race ? Did the rules allow this and if yes in what proportion???

Sorry my friend I got it wrong - 550pp

That would of been a funny race.

We will be racing a few places, I know 2 tracks are deep forest and the ring but thats all, not sure but Spa might be used too..

Sorry my friend I got it wrong - 550pp

That would of been a funny race.

We will be racing a few places, I know 2 tracks are deep forest and the ring but thats all, not sure but Spa might be used too..

Hi, send me back the car 500PP tuned i've sent you yesterday night, i'll adapt it 550 pp . 👍

while you ae tuning your wild unpredictable cars, I dont suppose you are going to do an online tune or the Renult 5 turbo?

Does your tune for the RE Amemiya Aspara RX-7 also work without engine tuning and turbo or can you tell me what to adjust? Because I'm mostly driving these cars stock.
Still looking forward to your 600pp Viper GTS-R concept :)
And I don't want to demand too much, but I would really love to see more GT300-tunes of you, there aren't really many out there. Keep up the good work :)

Does your tune for the RE Amemiya Aspara RX-7 also work without engine tuning and turbo or can you tell me what to adjust? Because I'm mostly driving these cars stock.
Still looking forward to your 600pp Viper GTS-R concept :)
And I don't want to demand too much, but I would really love to see more GT300-tunes of you, there aren't really many out there. Keep up the good work :)

Using the same racing tires it can work the same. Less ower perhas allow you to raise some LSD accel to 20 i think. No problems to do this. Of course need to adat the final gear to the new power and less speed depending of track.

Tell me later if it's ok please.
><((((°> °°°°°° Barracuda ??? 👍👍

while you ae tuning your wild unpredictable cars, I dont suppose you are going to do an online tune or the Renult 5 turbo?

Yes i will do one online tune. Need one for sure.

Hey Praiano, I know you still don't have SPA, but just letting you know, your (old?/most recent?)==> Lambo Diablo tune, dominates the pack, from 80-100% limited pp. (around 600-660pp)

Can scream through the pack of bends with finesse, as long as 64 random drivers don't intentionally knock you off the track, as they all LOVE to do now. Real men of Genius.

But a nice surprise came, when a Mazda RX-7 TC (new DLC car) totally beat everyone. including the Diablo, a Zonda, some Stealth 500's,

shortcut penalties were on.

Last edited:
Hi , thanks for this review. Some of the cars you have tested need a little ugrade, the Renault 5 turbo for example is an old tune. Try the rally version, it's very fast on the ring. I think you 'll also like the Stratos road version and my last AC427. They are pilot cars with a lot of sensations at the wheel or control. I'll check the Ford SVT F-150 next week to see what can be done. For the moment the Dodge RAM is the king of the road and i think it will be for a long time talking about pick up. Let's see ,there is a lot of surprise with all this cars. Like the AC 427, that was for me a lost of time trying to make it work. But now it's ok and very fast and safe. I love those temperamental cars you can never give up with them.
Thanks again, have a good night.

And as suggested i did try the Lancia Stratos road version , again this is one of those cars you just need in you're garage . But when running it stock it is not worth driving out of the pits , i tried to use it before and i even tried it as a driftcar , just because such a beautiful car should not stay in you're garage
sadly however it stayed in my garage under the catagory : beautifull but absolutely useless .

Now i decided to give it a go , even if it was just to hear the screaming engine again . so after applying the tune , i took it to "my personal" testtracks Deep forest and spa francochamps .
At first it feels like a very nervous car , very sharp in cornering en often if not carefull the rear end wanted to step out . But this is a car you need to give time so i did . and after about somewhat 10-15 laps i got the hang of it . Knowing when the car needs to brake , when you can accelerate and how to go around the bends . And damn that thing is fast .
This is a fun car for sure .
At 500pp the class i use it for now it can hold its own very well on any track .
Ofc you can chose the easy way at 500pp and take a Honda nsx or elise but where is the fun in that , this cars can compete at the top level of every online race i have joinend so far .
Most people are amazed about the speed of the Stratos lol .
The only problem i have is running against the elise , there cornering speeds are higher seeing i lack the practise or skills .
This car is defenatly not to be handeld without care . she is like a woman treath her good and she will do almost anything for you . handle her bad and she will become a bitch and kick you in the nuts .

This is a brilliant tune , and one that should be respected for what a good tuner can do with a bad ( stock ) car .

Every car i got on my favourites list is running with you're settings ... all exept one seeing you're tune for the camaro z28 is for sports tires so i will need to check it out on racing softs but thats a detail lol .

I still have way more testing to do but sadly days are to short lol but as for now I got a beautifull Stratos in my garage thanks to you 👍

Latest Posts

Back