Stiggy's Photolab: Updated October 2nd

• Thread starter Stiggy
  • 48 comments
focusbanner.jpg

I've been meaning to do an update with WRC cars for a while, as I went to Rally Australia last month (check out my Flickr photostream for my pics from that - the link is in my sig), however I've only just got around to doing it - albeit only with the Ford Focus WRC (I may get around to doing a photoshoot with the Citroen C4 soon, though). As always, these pics look much better in full size, so why not click and check out each picture.

Last edited:
F40 shots as been said has brilliant lighting, love them all 👍

WRC set number #9 is my favourite but all are very good :)

bannerlcc.jpg

The Mazda 787B is one of the most unique Le Mans 24 Hours winners, being the only rotary engined vehicle to win the legendary race before rotary engines were outlawed. In this update I've decided to show this legendary car at the scene of it's greatest race 20 years ago, the Circuit de La Sarthe. I've decided to leave the images as large as possible, as they make for great wallpapers (click to view in hi-res). Enjoy!

backinblackbanner.jpg

As you may have already guessed, judging from one of my previous sets in this gallery, that the Ferrari F40 is one of my favourite cars in GT5. This is the second F40 that I own in GT5 - the first being the stock one you've already seen in the Nurburgring Nordschliefe set. The pearl black (Pyrenees Black Pearl to be exact) looks amazing on the F40, especially under lights as seen in this set.

Wow, Delta looks great in yellow. 👍

I also like how you used it to make the car stand out in the overcast lighting. Compositions are solid. Favorites are 3 to 6, but they're all great.

Loving the Delta set, the colour looks great. My favorites have to be the 2nd, 4th and last images. 👍

Massive (Random) Update
I've taken many photos in GT5 over the past 14 months, however not all of them fit into the themes that my updates are usually placed in. This update shows off some of those photos, plus a few that I've recently taken. I may just do random updates from now on, rather than themed updates as I feel that I don't get to show off some great photos by limiting myself to a specific theme.

Lexus IS200 GT1 @ Tsukuba (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Corvette ZR1 RM @ Trial Mountain (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

1974 Lancer Rally Car @ Toscana (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Mercedes SLR @ Toscana (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Alfa 8C @ Toscana (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

GTbyCitroen @ SSR7 (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Lamborghini Gallardo Engine Cover (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Ferrari F10 Steering Wheel (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

VW Golf R @ Nurburgring Nordschliefe (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Ferrari 330P4 @ Nurburgring Nordschliefe (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Schulze GTR @ Nurburgring Nordschliefe (24H) (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Schulze GTR @ Nurburgring Nordschliefe (24H) (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Suzuki Swift @ London (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Suzuki Cervo @ London (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Subaru Legacy @ Kart Space (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Kart Space Scenery (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Ferrari F2007 @ Kart Space (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Ferrari F430 Scuderia @ Grand Valley (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

RE Amemiya RX7 @ Fuji (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Yellow Hat GTR @ Fuji (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Ferrari 458 @ Eiger Nordwand (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Ford RS200 @ Eiger Nordwand (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Audi R8 @ Eifel Circuit (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Veyron @ Cote 'd Azur (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Mercedes C63 AMG @ Cote 'd Azur (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Ferrari 512BB @ Cote 'd Azur (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Datsun 1600 @ SSR5 (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Citroen 2CV @ Madrid (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

XJ220 Race Car @ Spa Francorchamps (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Mazda Furai @ Circuit de La Sarthe (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Peugeot 908 @ Circuit de la Sarthe (GT5) by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr

Super GT Battle @ Circuit de la Sarthe by Stiggy's Racing Game Screenshots, on Flickr​

I've finally decided to upload some of my shots of the recent DLC cars + track - the SSRX oval might be boring to drive on, but there are some amazing photo opportunities on this track. As usual, comments and criticism are welcome... and enjoy the set.

nice pics. Ive been snapping a few of my ponycars... airborne, mid-burnout, powersliding, etc. they look good emerging from a smoke cloud with the rear wheels in a blur

Here's a set of shots I've had on Flickr for about a week or so, but for some reason haven't yet bothered to post here (until now). Enjoy!

Crikey, it's been nearly 6 months since I last updated this gallery... time to give it a bit of an update then! Here's a selection of the few shots that I've either taken or edited in that time.

Latest Posts

Back