Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Ditto that! The Stratos tune is amazing, I use it so much online and its very very capable, I raced my friend in it before and are skills are pretty equal, he was in 500pp S2000 and I was in the 500pp Stratos and the Stratos could hang on through the bends and then take about 2 seconds out on the straights :lol:, I love using that car, always a shocker.

But I echo your thoughts off the back end always wanting to step out, I'm always correcting oversteer in it, I probably just need a bit of practice though and not to chuck it into corners like I can in other cars.

I was very happy with the car though, one of the best in my garage :)

And as suggested i did try the Lancia Stratos road version , again this is one of those cars you just need in you're garage . But when running it stock it is not worth driving out of the pits , i tried to use it before and i even tried it as a driftcar , just because such a beautiful car should not stay in you're garage
sadly however it stayed in my garage under the catagory : beautifull but absolutely useless .

Now i decided to give it a go , even if it was just to hear the screaming engine again . so after applying the tune , i took it to "my personal" testtracks Deep forest and spa francochamps .
At first it feels like a very nervous car , very sharp in cornering en often if not carefull the rear end wanted to step out . But this is a car you need to give time so i did . and after about somewhat 10-15 laps i got the hang of it . Knowing when the car needs to brake , when you can accelerate and how to go around the bends . And damn that thing is fast .

Every car i got on my favourites list is running with you're settings ... all exept one seeing you're tune for the camaro z28 is for sports tires so i will need to check it out on racing softs but thats a detail lol .

I still have way more testing to do but sadly days are to short lol but as for now I got a beautifull Stratos in my garage thanks to you 👍

Thanks again for the review. Yes ,this car is a very fun car, fun and fast, this is a car that i use at least 2 or 3 times a week, i just remember it because it put a smile on my face everytime. The camaro z28 ? i don't drive it since a long time, perhaps with the last patches the car need an upgrade . I'll do this in a few. Yesterday i had another "revelation" with the Renault 5 turbo '80, same as the Stratos, almost undrivable stock, now one of the best 450pp on the ring or any track. I race it yesterday night for the final test after ugrade, like i do always, and it make so good against S2000 and other excelent 450PP..... You need to check it ,you will like i'm sure.

Ditto that! The Stratos tune is amazing, I use it so much online and its very very capable, I raced my friend in it before and are skills are pretty equal, he was in 500pp S2000 and I was in the 500pp Stratos and the Stratos could hang on through the bends and then take about 2 seconds out on the straights :lol:, I love using that car, always a shocker.

But I echo your thoughts off the back end always wanting to step out, I'm always correcting oversteer in it, I probably just need a bit of practice though and not to chuck it into corners like I can in other cars.

Thanks.

I was very happy with the car though, one of the best in my garage :)

Thanks to you too , yes , it's a pilot car , easy to drive now, but don't allow a little sleep. Need the pilot stay concentrate on the direction and throttle. This is the best part because the car give back all this attention it need in fantastic driving sensations.

Thanks a lot, have a good day everybody.

><((((°> °°°°°

Last edited:
Tune update 450PP ONLINE OK.

Hi Praiano! Yerterday night and this afternoon I've been making a new tune with Honda S2000 '01 at 450pp, I've seen your R5 tune, Could R5 Turbo '80 be more faster than S2000 with the same pp?

Hi Praiano! Yerterday night and this afternoon I've been making a new tune with Honda S2000 '01 at 450pp, I've seen your R5 tune, Could R5 Turbo '80 be more faster than S2000 with the same pp?

I race yesterday night on the ring against s2000 sport soft 450pp. It's not faster but i can stick to them and beat some few times putting pressure till they make a mistake. i never win without mistake from the S2000 driver . For this car this is the challenge and the big real fun. It drive very well with very good driving sensations. All the others cars like nissan gtr or honda civic , at least the one that i race together with the pilot they have, stay far behind.

HONDA S2000 TYPE V (US) '01 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES //

hondas200typeVus01450jpgcorrect_zpsb0bfb059.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3c.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 // ONLINE OK

kyotogionw.jpg

kyotogion1i.jpg

This car was specialy tuned for FUJI in Racing medium tires, eating literaly the corners.Like others GT tuned to race regular & safely but always on the edge, there is still a little tendency to oversteer during acceleration out of a corner, but with no surprises,nothing brutal, just need concentration on the wheel or pad.

It was also tested with this configuration on the ring and Suzuka and it stay perfectly balanced with R1 or R3. Just need to adapt the final gear for this.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3360
2: 2450
3: 1865
4: 1471
5: 1201
6: 1012

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

Sometime when the car is not fully tuned the original gearbox don't allow the settings above, then try this one.
Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3238
2: 2359
3: 1796
4: 1418
5: 1157
6: 0975

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 502 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 612 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 8/25/5

Ride Height -15/ -7

Spring Rate 17.7/13.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 1.5/1.2
Toe -0.10/+0.15

Brake Balance 5/7 (this is how i like, with a very light pressure on the pedal to orient the front when necessary. Who don't feel comfortable like this can use a more classic balance like 4/3 . 5/4.....)

tires R3/R3 or R2/R2 or R1/R1

I'm very proud of this tune.

Enjoy.

This is a great and fast tune for me ....I use very often in my online races....thanks praiano 👍

I have a question for you people that are good in Math ,it's not complicate at all but i just want someone to confirm.
I try now when i tune to respect the weight repartition that appear at the weight adjustment setting and work around the all tune sticking always to this repartition, transfering this proportion on the front and rear spring stiffness.
If i do for example:

A car have his weight like FR 45% and REAR 55%

If i do for a medium stiffness of 10 (can be any value)
-front = 10 - 5% = 9.5
-Rear = 10 + 5% = 10.5
Will i respect like this the weight repartition on the springs ??

Tell me please if i'm right . Thanks.

This is an early july post, just to show how many time i'm looking for a way to have a good base to begin a new tune. Since this time, i've elaborated an Excel file for the basic spring rate that i use to start a tune depending of the conditions of the road ,ride height and some others factors. I have also one to fine tune gear ratios. All the rest ,like dampers ,TOE ,camber.... i try to learn anywhere, in this forum or most of the time out of it.
springrategears.jpg

All this just to say that NOBODY invent this recently and i'm tired of you Mr Highlandor saying that i stole YOUR great idea for tuning my cars. I don't need you my friend , i have the pleasure to learn myself, to spend time with this, this is my hobby, not a great thing, but this let me happy . That's all. I don't want for me and will not give credit for who never invent something as new as Newton's Physic law. I'm sure your method must be good, no doubt about this, but stop saying that i tune my cars with your method that i don't even know completlely , i've just read some of your post like everybody else .

So that's it, now i hope it's all clear. I don't need to plagiarize nobody, my pleasure ,more than to have a good car , is to find the way to let it better by myself. Sometime it work ,sometime not the way i would like, it's not important ,i do this for me first because i love to do it and if anybody have pleasure with my cars , i'm happy too. As simple as this.

Have a good day everybody.

This is the end of the story for me.

For sure one of the top 5 road car 450PP for the ring or any other track.

Hi Praiano! Which would be the best option for the ring? we're speaking about 450pp, in this case I like the Ford Focus RS '02

Can you make a tune for Seat Ibiza Cupra? is the only spanish car in this great game.

Hi Praiano! Which would be the best option for the ring? we're speaking about 450pp, in this case I like the Ford Focus RS '02

Can you make a tune for Seat Ibiza Cupra? is the only spanish car in this great game.

I think the S2000 is the fastest 450pp car yes. can be the Mugen or Amuse....any version of it, need to make a test but the actual shootout at Autumn ring is showing this clearly. S2000 to the top 450pp.

For the Seat i'll check it and if it's better or = than Focus or Integra, i'll do a tune for it.

Let's see.

I think the S2000 is the fastest 450pp car yes. can be the Mugen or Amuse....any version of it, need to make a test but the actual shootout at Autumn ring is showing this clearly. S2000 to the top 450pp.

For the Seat i'll check it and if it's better or = than Focus or Integra, i'll do a tune for it.

Let's see.

Ok! I've a Seat, it's 505pp and 359hp tune to the max i think... if you need one tell me :sly:

Ok! I've a Seat, it's 505pp and 359hp tune to the max i think... if you need one tell me :sly:

Send it to me please ,i send you back tuned. I don't have the car and if i test it i'll tune it anyway. :)👍

><((((°> °°°°°

4wd Touge car. Lancia Delta HF Intergrale Evoluzione '91

Wha do you think of that?
If you do a tune for it please can you send it to me..

4wd Touge car. Lancia Delta HF Intergrale Evoluzione '91

Wha do you think of that?
If you do a tune for it please can you send it to me..

No way, no grip , very slow. Don't know why, a car like this is so good in real life, with so much rally winner history...... it's a shame PD let it like this in the game....

No way, no grip , very slow. Don't know why, a car like this is so good in real life, with so much rally winner history...... it's a shame PD let it like this in the game....

I know its such a good car, shame its bad on gt then, didnt expect that..

Any chance of helping me out with a basic tune for one please. I'm gonna have a play with it anyway. Racing tyres around 450 or 500pp

Any chance of helping me out with a basic tune for one please. I'm gonna have a play with it anyway. Racing tyres around 450 or 500pp

There is 8 tunes for this car in this site, check if you find one you like. Personally i'm not interested to tune this car. I've tried sometimes ,but the result is too poor ,there is so much cars better than this in GT5 for the same range ..... If i was Lancia ,i 'll process PD for this . This is a shame. Some cars stick to the road without no reasons. Or there is a reason that we don't know $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Had a play myself and what I came up with isnt that bad. used the old audi quattro as a base tune and it works ok, still slow though..

2 more ideas

audi s3 '02
audi rs4 '01

If you want to try one I can send you any if you want!

Had a play myself and what I came up with isnt that bad. used the old audi quattro as a base tune and it works ok, still slow though..

2 more ideas

audi s3 '02
audi rs4 '01

If you want to try one I can send you any if you want!

I'll check some few cars but no request for the moment, sorry. I want to upgrade some older tunes and race some online rooms to test my cars against some fast racers. This is the only way to know how good is your tune really, and also a way to see some good cars to tune in the future. Sometime i see cars very fast that i 've never suspected it was so quick.

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'll check some few cars but no request for the moment, sorry. I want to upgrade some older tunes and race some online rooms to test my cars against some fast racers. This is the only way to know how good is your tune really, and also a way to see some good cars to tune in the future. Sometime i see cars very fast that i 've never suspected it was so quick.

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They wernt requests lol. I was suggesting them for your touge cars

I'm good for now my friend

This is some other black mail ,i've just recieved .
I'm tired of this. I think i'll stop with this garage of fake tune for fake cars. Too much stupid ridiculous people . I have nothing to prove to nobody.

GTPlanet Tuning advice
Entrada
x

K Mad m4d1k@hotmail.co.uk
00:34 (27 minutos atrás)

para mim
We all know that you are stealing other people's Tuning theories and Tunes you silly little ****.

You have been warned!

Praiano,

Please, please, please don't give in to these idiots!! If you give in, they win. For every idiot out there that would write a stupid email like that about a silly game that most of us just enjoy and have fun with, there are probably hundreds of people out there who have used and enjoyed your tunes tremendously. Idiots like this have no life at all if they are writing to you about something as silly as stealing a "tuning theory" that belongs to no one and that nobody cares about. 99.9% of us just want to drive fast cars fast. This isn't F1 here, there are no tuning theories to steal and I could give a rat's a$$ about them anyway. If someone has a theory let them open their own garage and take their own valuable time to make up dozens of tunes like you have. If not they should just shut up and go away.

What you have done here is a wonderful thing. A garage chock full of solid tunes that anyone can use and enjoy. I bet hundreds upon hundreds of GT5ers have used some or many of your tunes. This is such an invaluable resource, you cannot let it die because of some idiots without a life. I know it's hard but I think the best thing to do is just what you have done...expose them. They are like little trolls who live in a cave and they don't want to see the light of day. Bring the trolls out into the light and they wither and die.

No matter what, do not give up on this garage. You enjoy this game as much or more than anyone I know, I know this to be true, it's written in every post you ever made on here and in the care and time you spent on each and every tune.

Don't give up, don't let the trolls win!!!!

Praiano, You made a ton of people happy with your tunes, and I don't think that you should give up your garage. Whenever I get a race car, I come over here because Race car tuning is what you do best. I'll drive a race car, then drive it with your tune and I knock off a second or two from my lap time, and I enjoy driving more.

But as much as I, as well as many others, love your tunes, I won't make you keep making tunes if you don't want. This is undoubtedly very stressful for you, and if it's too much, I completely understand your decision, as much as I won't like the lack of new tunes.

I concur wholeheartedly with Johnnypenso and GTTurtle, Praiano. You might be surprised how many fans and supporters you have out there, myself included, who turn to your tunes specifically for your high quality and consistency. Whatever your decision, don't let the :censored:s grind you down.

praiano63
This is some other black mail ,i've just recieved .
I'm tired of this. I think i'll stop with this garage of fake tune for fake cars. Too much stupid ridiculous people . I have nothing to prove to nobody.

GTPlanet Tuning advice
Entrada
x

K Mad m4d1k@hotmail.co.uk
00:34 (27 minutos atrás)

para mim
We all know that you are stealing other people's Tuning theories and Tunes you silly little ****.

You have been warned!

That's a 🤬 shame that that one stupid 🤬 can do that. There is no need for this , it's supposed to be a friendly community. Your tunes are great, the Toss shootout car was a blast to drive, so if you still enjoy tuning keep at it and forget what these Internet hard:censored: say.

No, you don't have anything to prove to anyone, but you do solid work and people enjoy what you have shared. I don't think you should give some jealous people satisfaction of getting to you and making you stop doing what you like.

Praiano,

Please, please, please don't give in to these idiots!! If you give in, they win. For every idiot out there that would write a stupid email like that about a silly game that most of us just enjoy and have fun with, there are probably hundreds of people out there who have used and enjoyed your tunes tremendously. Idiots like this have no life at all if they are writing to you about something as silly as stealing a "tuning theory" that belongs to no one and that nobody cares about. 99.9% of us just want to drive fast cars fast. This isn't F1 here, there are no tuning theories to steal and I could give a rat's a$$ about them anyway. If someone has a theory let them open their own garage and take their own valuable time to make up dozens of tunes like you have. If not they should just shut up and go away.

What you have done here is a wonderful thing. A garage chock full of solid tunes that anyone can use and enjoy. I bet hundreds upon hundreds of GT5ers have used some or many of your tunes. This is such an invaluable resource, you cannot let it die because of some idiots without a life. I know it's hard but I think the best thing to do is just what you have done...expose them. They are like little trolls who live in a cave and they don't want to see the light of day. Bring the trolls out into the light and they wither and die.

No matter what, do not give up on this garage. You enjoy this game as much or more than anyone I know, I know this to be true, it's written in every post you ever made on here and in the care and time you spent on each and every tune.

Don't give up, don't let the trolls win!!!!

Praiano, You made a ton of people happy with your tunes, and I don't think that you should give up your garage. Whenever I get a race car, I come over here because Race car tuning is what you do best. I'll drive a race car, then drive it with your tune and I knock off a second or two from my lap time, and I enjoy driving more.

But as much as I, as well as many others, love your tunes, I won't make you keep making tunes if you don't want. This is undoubtedly very stressful for you, and if it's too much, I completely understand your decision, as much as I won't like the lack of new tunes.

Thanks for the support ,but i don't want to deal with so much hate anymore, it's not the first time and i don't have nothing to prove to nobody. I'm just tired of this... really. I'm in the fish business, i fight against reals very bad guy everyday, i work hard in a place that stay 3000 km away from my kids, just to put food on the table at home.
After the job i play GT5 , it's a great passion i have ,driving and tuning. But this kind of people take my goodwill away, they are just poor guys thinking they are someone inventing things older than my gran mother, ok ... they win ?? I loose??? not sure !! I 'll play in peace and relax after the job..... I think i win.
Of course i'll stay on Gtplanet, of course i'll help who need and who will ask me some help, but by PM this time. I like a lot help people that need some help with the tunes , without nothing but a new friend in return.
But i'll not offer my help anymore in my garage ,publicly like this, when a garage grow a lot like this ,it don't bring only good things. Hate , jealousy....

If somebody is ready to continue and take this garage on his way again, just need to have a good spirit , wanting to help and continue more or less the way it is, but of course his own way, i can pass it .
If not, it will stay closed.

Thanks again for the suport ,but for me ,it's over, at least in public.

praiano63
Thanks for the support ,but i don't want to deal with so much hate anymore, it's not the first time and i don't have nothing to prove to nobody. I'm just tired of this... really. I'm in the fish business, i fight against reals very bad guy everyday, i work hard in a place that stay 3000 km away from my kids, just to put food on the table at home.
After the job i play GT5 , it's a great passion i have ,driving and tuning. But this kind of people take my goodwill away, they are just poor guys thinking they are someone inventing things older than my gran mother, ok ... they win ?? I loose??? not sure !! I 'll play in peace and relax after the job..... I think i win.
Of course i'll stay on Gtplanet, of course i'll help who need and who will ask me some help, but by PM this time. I like a lot help people that need some help with the tunes , without nothing but a new friend in return.
But i'll not offer my help anymore in my garage ,publicly like this, when a garage grow a lot like this ,it don't bring only good things. Hate , jealousy....

If somebody is ready to continue and take this garage on his way again, just need to have a good spirit , wanting to help and continue more or less the way it is, but of course his own way, i can pass it .
If not, it will stay closed.

Thanks again for the suport ,but for me ,it's over, at least in public.

Hey I don't blame you one bit. What's the point of playing gt5 if it's not fun.

Back