Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Just had ago at the Zonda with the wheel and it exceeded my expectations! Theres immense grip for the amount of power it has, I'm able to attack the track in it with out worrying about the rear end, it just sticks like glue, and drive it harder and it seems to stick even more! Very rewarding car to drive and VERY fast. Gearing is nice and has a great pick up speed. I'm very impressed.

Thanks again Praiano for another great tune :)

Thanks, i tell you, with this car i impress myself too. I was not expecting such a good result.

><((((°> °°°°

Praiano,
Ive haven't been checking in for a few days. But I come back and see that you were gonna leave. First off let me say I'm glad you are staying. Like I said before your tunes or a big part of my garage. They are also what make the game more enjoyable to play. I just want to thank-you for what you do. Not to keep beating a dead horse. But keep up the good work I continue to look forward to your great tunes. As for the people with bs go find someone else to hate on!!!

Praiano,
Ive haven't been checking in for a few days. But I come back and see that you were gonna leave. First off let me say I'm glad you are staying. Like I said before your tunes or a big part of my garage. They are also what make the game more enjoyable to play. I just want to thank-you for what you do. Not to keep beating a dead horse. But keep up the good work I continue to look forward to your great tunes. As for the people with bs go find someone else to hate on!!!

Thanks my friend, enjoy the tunes, good to know it make yours GT5 sessions more enjoyable to play.

Have a good night.

bankotsu420
Praiano,

I second that, I am part of a race series between my friends and your tunes have helped me to a sebastian vettel style season. Your work is very much appreciated &#128077;

@ Praiano: I thought of it this way: the rear ride height's center of gravity was higher compared to the front - I assumed this would make the rear end more mobile versus the front, translating into a looser rear. I thought that a higher ride height (especially in the rear) will contribute to more pitching/yawing and lateral body movements of the car.

In order to minimize body roll (and oversteer), I lowered the ride height to -15, hence lowering the rear end's center of gravity, restricting movement. And it works off- and online fine until tire wear catches up then the car loses grip. :)

I second that, I am part of a race series between my friends and your tunes have helped me to a sebastian vettel style season. Your work is very much appreciated &#128077;

Hi, ..sebastian vettel style season ?? i 've never tune a X1 !!! i have to say i never even drive it , just for the challenge whee i make very bad times.....

What do you mean please. What tune ?? :)👍

Hi, ..sebastian vettel style season ?? i 've never tune a X1 !!! i have to say i never even drive it , just for the challenge whee i make very bad times.....

What do you mean please. What tune ?? :)👍
I think he means winning all the time.👍

Yea, in Formula one this season Vettel has won almost every race, so when he says hes had a Vettel style season he must mean he keeps winning. What a show off eh :sly:

Hi praiano63 ... May i say you do some really nice tunes which are on most of my cars .. Thank you very much indeed.. I was wondering if you will get around to trying to tune the Lister Storm , i have your JAGUAR XJ220 '92 tune on it at the moment it seems to work ok for me.But wondered could it be better ? I know the Storm isn't to every ones liking it is not one of my favourites either but it would be nice to use it more competitively online with a nice tune on it if possible.Fingers crossed you can wave your magic wand over it sometime.
Thank you again for the tunes you have done so far.

Yes was talking about F1 it means I keep doing well in qualifying and the races

Haha.. ok , now i understand , yes i know , 14 poles. Equal the great Nigel Mansel....👍👍:)

Hi praiano63 ... May i say you do some really nice tunes which are on most of my cars .. Thank you very much indeed.. I was wondering if you will get around to trying to tune the Lister Storm , i have your JAGUAR XJ220 '92 tune on it at the moment it seems to work ok for me.But wondered could it be better ? I know the Storm isn't to every ones liking it is not one of my favourites either but it would be nice to use it more competitively online with a nice tune on it if possible.Fingers crossed you can wave your magic wand over it sometime.
Thank you again for the tunes you have done so far.

Hi , thanks. I don't have the Storm, if it's under a million, you can send it and i check what i can do. Let's see. If not i'll have to wait UCD, but now they take out my money maker cr 500.000 ( Ferrari la sarthe) and if the car is expensive ,it can pass during a period i'm so poor that i can't buy it .

Thank you .. I tried to send you a PSN friends request but you are full. The Lister Storm is on my young sons account " gt_darth_maul " if you get a vacancy anytime please add him and i will send the car if possible or share it if not. If you would like a giftable car in any DLC paint colour, i would be happy to send it.Again thank you in advance.

Thank you .. I tried to send you a PSN friends request but you are full. The Lister Storm is on my young sons account " gt_darth_maul " if you get a vacancy anytime please add him and i will send the car if possible or share it if not. If you would like a giftable car in any DLC paint colour, i would be happy to send it.Again thank you in advance.

FR sent to gt_darth_maul.

Sorry if some people that i know very well and that i like a lot to race , is now out of my friend list, it's just because my friend list is not as big as i need. I know everybody so well , 1 by 1 all the 100. No choice. Have to make place. Just send me another one if you want to invite me for a race and i will add you again.

Sorry if some people that i know very well and that i like a lot to race , is now out of my friend list, it's just because my friend list is not as big as i need. I know everybody so well , 1 by 1 all the 100. No choice. Have to make place. Just send me another one if you want to invite me for a race and i will add you again.

Hey praiano, if you still have my old PSN as a friend (Michelin9960), you can remove that since I'm with a new one.

yes it works great, thats the car I (mo green) put this tune in

Yes my friend,this is your car, at this time money was difficult for a tuner in this game. Not racing Aspec enough , always tuning, the more you was able to win was 50.000 at EU championchips.... And , you gave me this car.:)👍👍

I remember i was giving USD5.00 to my older kid for him making money turning on Indy speedway with the vette RM ... :) , USD 5.00 for 2.000.000 credits.

><((((°>°°°°°

PAGANI ZONDA LM RACE CAR // 650PP // ONLINE SUPER OK

I tried this tune out, it is absolutely brilliant, even with the controller it handles insanely better than anything I had try to do to it previously.

I also threw a turbo on it to bring it up to 670pp and it still performed brilliant.

Thank You so much for this brilliant tune. 👍

P.S. I tried applying the LSD settings from this car on to my CLK LM and it was instantly 0.2s faster than it was originally.

Haha.. ok , now i understand , yes i know , 14 poles. Equal the great Nigel Mansel....👍👍:)

Hi , thanks. I don't have the Storm, if it's under a million, you can send it and i check what i can do. Let's see. If not i'll have to wait UCD, but now they take out my money maker cr 500.000 ( Ferrari la sarthe) and if the car is expensive ,it can pass during a period i'm so poor that i can't buy it .

FR sent to gt_darth_maul.

Lister Storm not tradeable.

It seems to be on a level 21 ticket if that helps.👍 I think I used mine up by accident a while back.:(

I tried this tune out, it is absolutely brilliant, even with the controller it handles insanely better than anything I had try to do to it previously.

I also threw a turbo on it to bring it up to 670pp and it still performed brilliant.

Thank You so much for this brilliant tune. 👍

P.S. I tried applying the LSD settings from this car on to my CLK LM and it was instantly 0.2s faster than it was originally.
Thanks.
Yes you're right it's an amazing car, i race it 15 minutes ago at the ring, and again it was fantastic, at 640 PP this time. But it's an all round tune and you need to change some little things to adapt to your style sometime. If you think it fit perfectly , ok, but now with the option of the 3 settings sheets , you can use 1 with the same settings and change one by one just a few and come back to original to compare...... It's a patience game, but now the settings sheets allow to do some really good fine tuning. More you're able to jump from one setting to the other quickly, more you will feel the little differences and valid one or the other.

Lister Storm not tradeable.

It seems to be on a level 21 ticket if that helps.👍 I think I used mine up by accident a while back.:(

Aiaiai , let me check if praiano66 can help me on his account... . I think he will help me ,he's like a brother or a clone for me..!!!

><((((°>°°°°

Last edited:
If your clone can't help you I can send a Level 21 ticket 👍

I'll publish the Nissan R390 GT1 road car '98 now, that is a very good new 600PP and i check my clone after this. If he can't help me i'll ask you then. Thanks a lot.

NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR '98 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

r390gt1road.jpg

roadcourseindy.jpg

roadcourseindy1l.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Last edited:
If your clone can't help you I can send a Level 21 ticket 👍

Yes my friend , i've just finished to talk with my clone and nothing , he's level 24 but still no Lister. So , i will accept your offer and check if i recieve a Lister to make a tune for our friend.
Thanks again.

Thanks.
Yes you're right it's an amazing car, i race it 15 minutes ago at the ring, and again it was fantastic, at 640 PP this time. But it's an all round tune and you need to change some little things to adapt to your style sometime. If you think it fit perfectly , ok, but now with the option of the 3 settings sheets , you can use 1 with the same settings and change one by one just a few and come back to original to compare...... It's a patience game, but now the settings sheets allow to do some really good fine tuning. More you're able to jump from one setting to the other quickly, more you will feel the little differences and valid one or the other.

Thanks for the tips.

By any chance would you be able to make a Spa tune for the CLK LM race car with a similar feel to this car please? I am hoping to use it for an endurance race with 670pp and Racing Medium tyres as restrictions.

Thanks for the tips.

By any chance would you be able to make a Spa tune for the CLK LM race car with a similar feel to this car please? I am hoping to use it for an endurance race with 670pp and Racing Medium tyres as restrictions.

I just drive at SPA sometime when i go in a room online. No DLC yet, problem with my mastercard, i can't pay from where i am. Only in dezember when i go back to Brasil. Sorry. I can't wait to drive and tune all those news cars.

><((((°>°°°°°

ahh bummer :(

perhaps on indy road or suzuka? as they have similar range in corner speeds?

Sorry , CLK LM race car...:ouch: OK , i thought it was a new car from DLC. nonono ok of corse i have this car and a tune for it , but it need an upgrade.
The track is not a problem. I will give my way and finish the fine tune at SPA in any room online.
><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I just drive at SPA sometime when i go in a room online. No DLC yet, problem with my mastercard, i can't pay from where i am. Only in dezember when i go back to Brasil. Sorry. I can't wait to drive and tune all those news cars.

><((((°>°°°°°

I will set the default track on my lounge to Spa tomorrow, so anytime you want to test or tune, just go into my lounge and the track will come up Spa. We did this for the first week when we didn't have the DLC here in North America. Had our European friends set their lounge default tracks to Spa. If I see you in there and I don't want to run Spa, I'll just go into your lounge...lol.

On a side note, did you get a chance to see your countryman Junior Dos Santos destroy Cain Velasquez for the UFC Heavyweight Title? Not the greatest fight, a one punch knockout really but two undefeated fighters..now one undefeated fighter...lol. Brazil is almost as dominant in the UFC as they are on the GTPlanet Tuning Forum...lol.

I will set the default track on my lounge to Spa tomorrow, so anytime you want to test or tune, just go into my lounge and the track will come up Spa. We did this for the first week when we didn't have the DLC here in North America. Had our European friends set their lounge default tracks to Spa. If I see you in there and I don't want to run Spa, I'll just go into your lounge...lol.

On a side note, did you get a chance to see your countryman Junior Dos Santos destroy Cain Velasquez for the UFC Heavyweight Title? Not the greatest fight, a one punch knockout really but two undefeated fighters..now one undefeated fighter...lol. Brazil is almost as dominant in the UFC as they are on the GTPlanet Tuning Forum...lol.

Yes my friend,very good if you put SPA as your default track in your room, i need to practice it. I saw "Cigano dos santos" at the news, destroy the other mexican guy 1st round. I used to assist UFC before,but i'm not very fan of this fights recently , i prefer looking at things that give me more hope in the humanity.... I need hope , a lot at this moment, everyday i wake up with one or more stupid news of the world. Anyway , thanks to share the track, have a good sunday, peace for everybody.
As could say my friend wallbanger, have fun and race hard... but clean.:)👍

><((((°>°°°°°

Back