20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you guys know exactly what it is! :lol:

Definetly not my best update, but I like. For obvious reasons, eh?! :sly:
Long story short, probably going to do a re - do.

I'm also now taking requests! So feel free you write me your requests and I will do them asap

No matter what you think, I like it.👍
Sssoo, requests... I'm never good at those.:lol:
Do whatever you wanna.:D

:lol:

Well, I got two other updates in the pipeline, so take your time to think about that 👍
But thanks for your kind words here, mate! :)

Nice update, despite the Subie's vulgar butt. You did very well with the car, 👍 :drool:

Thanks, Mate!
I kinda like the arse on the sedan version, but the Hatchback Version really sucks big time, that's true. 👍

Do some pre 2006 scoobys

1. Say something about my pictures
2. Enough of the Scobbies for now. Sure will do this update in some Time, but definetly not directly after my new update. I hope you'll understand! ;)

LOL! Just wow!
6298444398_c03bd005a3_b.jpg

👍👍👍

You have such a "clean" editing style, the skies do always look great in your shots. That picture above is my favorite one.

And for requests, may I ask for a Nissan Skyline R33 at Spa-Francorchamps? (You had the DLC, right?)

Damn, Dat last shot :drool: Perfect exposure and toning. The 2nd shot though is kinda, boring, mostly cause the Sedan has an ugly ass, nothing you can do about that really :lol:

Regulare! :P

Will be done. Wanted to do a Skyline - Update anyway. So :lol:

Damn, Dat last shot :drool: Perfect exposure and toning. The 2nd shot though is kinda, boring, mostly cause the Sedan has an ugly ass, nothing you can do about that really :lol:

Thanks Mate! Am I really the only one, who likes the rear of this car? :nervous:

What a photo! :drool:👍
How in the world did you edit like that?!

Request: Audi R8 LMS @ the Nurburgring

Color Balance, Raise Dynamics, Brighten it up and that's about it :lol:
Request accepted :)

I have to agree with everyone else. Very clean and subtle editing. Looks beautiful. Also that black Aston.:drool:

That last shot is full of win 👍 and would do well in a comp if a suitable theme comes up. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on 500 replies!

You have such a "clean" editing style, the skies do always look great in your shots. That picture above is my favorite one.

I absolutely 100% agree with this comment. Basically took the words out of my mouth.

May I please have a Volvo at Championx? (sp?)

I must agree with FJ, such clean polished editing its amazing! :drool:

In a way of a request I would like to see you drive a Renault sport Megane around the rolling hills of toscana :) Oh and then take some amazing pictures!

I have to agree with everyone else. Very clean and subtle editing. Looks beautiful. Also that black Aston.:drool:

Thanks Mate! I guess this have become a sort of trademark for my gallery.
Minimalistic and Clean is way I Röhrl! :lol:

That last shot is full of win 👍 and would do well in a comp if a suitable theme comes up. :)

We'll see, but I'm not allowed to use it anymore, since it was/is in my showroom, right? :ill:

A m a z i n g !1

Thanks, nanabu!

wow those edited scooby doo shots are classy

Thank you, Matt! I had my reasons, why I took the Scooby to Kyoto.

Congratulations! Now you oficially have 500 replies in your gallery.:lol:👍

Thanks SM! Could've done it without all you guys. Thanks again for your great support of the past months. Would never thought I would be at this position at anytime here 👍 :drool:

SVX
Congratulations on 500 replies!
I absolutely 100% agree with this comment. Basically took the words out of my mouth.

May I please have a Volvo at Championx? (sp?)

Also thanks to you! :)
Well, I'm currently looking for some cars, and the 240GLT is one of my desired cars. So, If I got one I will do this update for sure! 👍

I must agree with FJ, such clean polished editing its amazing! :drool:

In a way of a request I would like to see you drive a Renault sport Megane around the rolling hills of toscana :) Oh and then take some amazing pictures!

Thanks Solo! The Renault Update is probably going to happen next, after my next update :P

Stay tuned!

Very nice again 👍 I really like the lighting reflections on the road, great capture again and I really like the blur in the third shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back