Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi, good morning. Hope you had a good week-end too.
The 2006 is not adapted it's a maxed car tuned for racing tires.
But i have the "HONDA S2000 TYPE V (US) '01 // 450PP // SPORT SOFT" that can be used with sport medium also. This is an excelent car.
If not you have the several very good cars in the last shootout. Have a good day.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6113264#post6113264

EDIT: Thanks about the viper, good , it will help a lot, i'll send it back to you after setting the gears....

If I have it, you can keep it. 👍

That would be really great :)
My PSN is br1x1337

Thanks a lot for taking your time and tuning it and thanks a lot for sending :)

You're welcome.ok ,i do this tonight.

i don't have a 03 NSX praiano, any chance you could do one for the 06 NSX race models? (e.g RAYBRIG etc).

ALso how are the road versions of these cars like?

i have a '06 ARTA NSX , you can use it on same model same year. Road version ??? What do you mean ?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5386973#post5386973

Hey praiano did you got you got the both GT500 stealth cars?It would be a great idea made tunes for this DLC kids...

Sorry no DLC cars ,i have to wait when i go back to Brasil next month to buy it there. No way to pay on PSstore and no place to buy it in Suriname.

HONDA TAKATA DOME NSX '03 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

Easy fast GT500, great handling , huge grip, and a very good top speed.

I don't race GT500 cars a lot, would like to have some feedback of some GT500 racers please.

takatadome.jpg

suzukacircuit3n.jpg

suzukacircuit5.jpg

suzukacircuit4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Glad you came back my friend. On this tune u say +12 for front ride height but mine only goes to +10 ??

praiano63

i have a '06 ARTA NSX , you can use it on same model same year. Road version ??? What do you mean ?

Sorry no DLC cars ,i have to wait when i go back to Brasil next month to buy it there. No way to pay on PSstore and no place to buy it in Suriname.

But what about the GT-R stealth car?Everyone can use the code to get it :/

Sorry ,wrong number it's -12/-12 , i'll correct it now. Thanks to advise me.

Done, now it's correct on the tune sheet....

But what about the GT-R stealth car?Everyone can use the code to get it :/
What is this number, the last i've tried were only for north america and not possible here in Surinam.
Do you have a number for this car in Brasil???

Last edited:
Good morning everybody.
I need a dodge viper concept 600pp with no engine stage to publish my new tune , just to set the gearbox that will have differents ratios numbers than my engine 3 version.
It's an under 1.000.000 car, i will send it back after the tune published.

Thanks and have a good day.

><((((°> °°°°°

Hi Praiano. The only Viper concept I have is the GTS R Concept '00 which can't be gifted. I've put it on share.

praiano63

Yeah I would love someone to come up with a great set up for the gt500 gt-r stealth car

Hi Praiano. The only Viper concept I have is the GTS R Concept '00 which can't be gifted. I've put it on share.

Thanks ,ok like this also, just need to be the one with no engine tuning stage. Like this i can set the gears and publish it.

Yeah I would love someone to come up with a great set up for the gt500 gt-r stealth car

In a few weeks i'll be in Brasil ,then i 'll buy the DLC to check the news cars.
👍👍

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now i am using you're 600pp tune the Mazda RX7 spirit r at the 550 PP class and it is fast like i allready stated in my previous post but i was wondering seeing you have a lot of tunes that are at max pp / high tuned , handling wise these are superb . but i was wondering if i would run a tune from you but for a lower pp range do i need to adjust anything ? For the RX-7 it is working great but i was wondering in general , stuff like the LSD or Gears of can i keep those settings as well ?

In advance thank you for the information and time to read my post

Now i am using you're 600pp tune the Mazda RX7 spirit r at the 550 PP class and it is fast like i allready stated in my previous post but i was wondering seeing you have a lot of tunes that are at max pp / high tuned , handling wise these are superb . but i was wondering if i would run a tune from you but for a lower pp range do i need to adjust anything ? For the RX-7 it is working great but i was wondering in general , stuff like the LSD or Gears of can i keep those settings as well ?

In advance thank you for the information and time to read my post

Hi, most of my tunes are basics all round tunes. If you know what to do to adapt them to your own driving style or to a special track or a special kind of race ,like endurance races , you can do it, they are a very good starting point. But it's very easy to mess all the car too. So you can try to fix some things but you need to proceed with method , doing point by point ,few by few ,and coming back to the original base if it's not the direction you wanted to take initially .
For using the same tune for less power, you can do it if you stay with the same range of tires. LSD is made principally to contain the power and reactions of the car at accel and decel and it can still work this way ,from + to - HP.
For the gears ,you can still use the same ratios settings but with less power your car will have less max speed ,so you will set a lower speed staying with the same ratios settings ,only modulating the final gear.
if you use a car with differents Engine tuning stage ,the gears ratios will not match also. For example if you take a gears settings made for a car tune with ENGINE 3 , you will not able to set the same ratios for a gearbox of the same car with no engine stage. If it happen you can use the method that is at the beginning of my garage to set your own gears yourself.

In the other way generally it don't work . From less power car tune increasing too much power .

To resume, you can use the same tune if you stay with the same tires in a maximum 20 to 30 performance points range, doing some littles easy adjust.
Above this it can match but just sometime, and it's always better to have the good tune for the car you're driving. There is so much around here with so much good people doing cars, that it's not a problem to find one.

This link help a lot for sure to find anything you want.

https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Enjoy your drive.

DODGE VIPER GTS R CONCEPT '00 // 600PP & 667PP // ONLINE OK

In this case the same tune is OK for both 600PP and full power 665PP. Just the gearbox need different settings. This is a basic all round tune and the gears are setted for max speed at Nurburgring Nordschleife. Set another max speed depending of track changing the final gear value only.

You need to add a rear aerofoil from the shop for this tune, i use it at the minimum value to increase stability at high speed without the car taking off passing over any bumps.

dodgevip.jpg

For 600PP no engine tuning use this gears settings.
dodgeconcet600pp.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1y.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Thanks a lot for the tune, I'll give it a try as soon as I can.
But do you think that it is faster with aere on 25 than it is with aero on 40? And do you think it can keep up with the Ferrari 458?

Hi, most of my tunes are basics all round tunes. If you know what to do to adapt them to your own driving style or to a special track or a special kind of race ,like endurance races , you can do it, they are a very good starting point. But it's very easy to mess all the car too. So you can try to fix some things but you need to proceed with method , doing point by point ,few by few ,and coming back to the original base if it's not the direction you wanted to take initially .
For using the same tune for less power, you can do it if you stay with the same range of tires. LSD is made principally to contain the power and reactions of the car at accel and decel and it can still work this way ,from + to - HP.
For the gears ,you can still use the same ratios settings but with less power your car will have less max speed ,so you will set a lower speed staying with the same ratios settings ,only modulating the final gear.
if you use a car with differents Engine tuning stage ,the gears ratios will not match also. For example if you take a gears settings made for a car tune with ENGINE 3 , you will not able to set the same ratios for a gearbox of the same car with no engine stage. If it happen you can use the method that is at the beginning of my garage to set your own gears yourself.

In the other way generally it don't work . From less power car tune increasing too much power .

To resume, you can use the same tune if you stay with the same tires in a maximum 20 to 30 performance points range, doing some littles easy adjust.
Above this it can match but just sometime, and it's always better to have the good tune for the car you're driving. There is so much around here with so much good people doing cars, that it's not a problem to find one.

This link help a lot for sure to find anything you want.

Enjoy your drive.

Thank you for explaining , it will be some sorting out , but it might be worth the effort . It is a lot more fun to run with uncommen car imo .
The link you provide it for a very nice website . whoever did it defenatly put time and effort into it .

Anyways i have a lot of reading to do , starting with all the links you provided . I might actually have a go with the RX8 lol not that i have any knowledge yet of what i am doing but thanks to you i am starting to make progress :) .

As for now i'll keep running you're tunes as they seem to provide me a lot of podium finishes lately 👍 , so much easier now with a good handling car .

Thanks a lot for the tune, I'll give it a try as soon as I can.
But do you think that it is faster with aere on 25 than it is with aero on 40? And do you think it can keep up with the Ferrari 458?

Hi, i 've tuned the viper concept with the aero minimum setting 25 because it help to stabilize the car at high speed. Personally ,i prefer to use without aero at 600PP. All those cars with 00 front aero downforce and 25 or 40 rear downforce have the bad tendency to take off like a plain passing over any little bump. This tendency is easiest to see on cars with a weight repartition more than 50% on the rear.
Keep up with a ferrari 458 ? don't think about it. The 458 is 15 seconds faster on the nordschleife for example. It's just a medium good car , no way to compete against the best one. What i like in this car is to drive it for fun ,using the huge torque, 1008 ft-lb at 3900 rpm. It's well balanced and it's a pleasure to drive it. I race it last night in this conditions ,that's why i can tell you. If you want to push it to much you'll have problems.

Enjoy your drive.

Thank you for explaining , it will be some sorting out , but it might be worth the effort . It is a lot more fun to run with uncommen car imo .
The link you provide it for a very nice website . whoever did it defenatly put time and effort into it .

Anyways i have a lot of reading to do , starting with all the links you provided . I might actually have a go with the RX8 lol not that i have any knowledge yet of what i am doing but thanks to you i am starting to make progress :) .

As for now i'll keep running you're tunes as they seem to provide me a lot of podium finishes lately 👍 , so much easier now with a good handling car .

That's it , there is a lot of good cars around here, everybody ,little or big arage, have a special tune for one or more cars, just need to test them .

Good luck.

Praiano, your ZZ-II is simply AMAZING! (The megatron_dark one)
Everybody should try that tune.
It's the best road car in the game IMO.
I've tested it agnist some friends with the same car...
On drags it's much faster at the same HP and weight!
And even faster in laptimes!

Praiano, your ZZ-II is simply AMAZING! (The megatron_dark one)
Everybody should try that tune.
It's the best road car in the game IMO.
I've tested it agnist some friends with the same car...
On drags it's much faster at the same HP and weight!
And even faster in laptimes!

Hi lex, thanks ,yes it's a good car, i think you're talking about the ZZII 651PP online ok, whitehare model , megatron is tune of the car above a NISSAN GT-R SPECV '09.
I have more 2 ZZII, the 600PP offline tune from the shootout,excelent for offline only and another 600PP ONLINE OK with stock aerofoil. This last one is the one i prefer personally .
Good it fit to your drive. This is a top GT5 car for sure.
Enjoy it,

praiano63
Hi lex, thanks ,yes it's a good car, i think you're talking about the ZZII 651PP online ok, whitehare model , megatron is tune of the car above a NISSAN GT-R SPECV '09.
I have more 2 ZZII, the 600PP offline tune from the shootout,excelent for offline only and another 600PP ONLINE OK with stock aerofoil. This last one is the one i prefer personally .
Enjoy it,

Sure it is, the fact that the 600 pp with no rear wing can compete against 4WD race cars says it all.

Simply impressive Doctor Praiano. Keep up the good work sir.

Sure it is, the fact that the 600 pp with no rear wing can compete against 4WD race cars says it all.

Simply impressive Doctor Praiano. Keep up the good work sir.

Thanks, this is a good car , but i'm still working on it sometime between others tunes. This kind of cars are the most difficult to tune 100% there is always something more to try, because they are a mix of all the others cars together. FF-FR-MR... all the classic settings more the torque distribution and ballast ,give you much more tuning possibilities than any others cars.
Enjoy your drive.

I'm after a Ferrari f430 scuderia tune for 550pp but I have absolutely no idea how or where I can find it. Anybody help me out please?

Hi, i have one ,in the middle of others 14 in this link. Enjoy your drive.

Enjoy it,

I'll check which one was tomorrow, i'm not sure...
But it's amazing anyway!

Just tried out you RUF Yellow bird tune and what can I say, its a totally different car compared to what it was. No more spinning at every corner :lol:, can carry some nice speed through the corners now, it still bites at time when you mis judge but its controllable now which is exactly what you want. Only thing I don't like is the brakes, they seem very poor to me, reminds me of the brakes on the Ferrari Enzo, will increasing the brake values help?

Thanks again for a great tune, should work your magic on the RUF BTR next :D

Just tried out you RUF Yellow bird tune and what can I say, its a totally different car compared to what it was. No more spinning at every corner :lol:, can carry some nice speed through the corners now, it still bites at time when you mis judge but its controllable now which is exactly what you want. Only thing I don't like is the brakes, they seem very poor to me, reminds me of the brakes on the Ferrari Enzo, will increasing the brake values help?

Thanks again for a great tune, should work your magic on the RUF BTR next :D

Thanks, yes it's a fun car to pilot, the brake 5/2 is set like this because more rear brake let the car unstable , but this is ok for me. Try some others combinations and see what's better for you. I just use strong brakes or more rear brake on cars that are able to do trail braking , but not for this yellow bird. I have a BTR ,it's an older tune the RGT in the Touge cars section is also an exellent car.

Have a good night.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

I just gave the Viper tune a try, it really drives well and is a lot of fun.
But I tested it on Grand Valley Speedway on 600pp and the best time out of 10 laps was a 1:47,285 which is actually rank 2 in my 600pp road car times but the first place is the 458 which is more than a second faster, like you said. Still searching for a 600pp road car, to be a serious contestant to the 458.
Anyways, very good tune, thanks a lot :)

Back