20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
love the nissan! :drool:👍 That fourth pic shows a great example of using panning mode 1. :)

Me gusta.

As mentioned before, I'll say that the panning mode 1 shot from atop Eau Rouge is excellent use of mode 1. The sky looks fantastic. As it always does with your work. Thanks for the fulfilling my request, I like it a lot...

..Champ. :P

Hey 20832, you have some beautiful pictures. I'm amazed, especially with the ones from the Lexus LFA. Keep up the good work!

My favourite from this lovely set, Use of panning mode 1 (i'm assuming lol) is executed very well, something i can never seem to get right :lol:

It is PM 1, yes! 👍
Well, I kinda got used to all this. You just have to experiment a little bit.
You always have to remember, that you really want to highlight a certain part of car or the speed of this. After some fooling around, I found the setting that worked out well with the mode. :)

Hey 20832, you have some beautiful pictures. I'm amazed, especially with the ones from the Lexus LFA. Keep up the good work!

Cheers Mate!
Yes, the LF-A Update was THE Update for me. Never experienced so much feedback ^^

SVX
Great set. Love the realisticness. 👍

Cheers SVX! :)
Glad you like 'em, mate! 👍

Alright! It's jus' turn! :)

Hope you likem 'em mate. :)

(Make sure to watch them on flickr! A lot better there!)

Cheers.
Next Up:
Matt - mtb's Update. Scooby Time Again!

Nice job!

*BTW, I chose this because the Audi R8 LMS won the VLN.

I'm kinda blown away of how much comments I got on my newest update, I just wanna thank you guys so much! :)

And what better way to this with another update.

I did a little field trip to the Hanger 7 in Salzburg, Austria!

Hope you like the little "different" update :)

Field Trip to the Hanger 7

My first ever "Filter" - Picture! :)

I also did something completly new. Never did this before, just lemme know what you guys think of the Idea! :)
Nothing spetacular though :P

How do you get multiple cars in photomode??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back