Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Needed a Lamborghini Gallardo today. Jumped into your garage and it was an awesome car to drive. Another thank you Mr Praiano. :)

Thanks my friend, you're welcome. The gallardo is a very good car, a few hours ago the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 ’09 no aero put me in check. I can't find a decent setting for this car. Very hard to balance. Will have to work it again another day.... He beat me this time, but i 'll not give up ...:):)👍

><((((°> °°°°°°°°

Hi, good afternoon, not all my tunes are good as this, like i say always, 50% medium regular tunes but there is some better one around here,that's why having choice is always a good option. https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home , 30% good all around tunes that need to be adapted to each driver, 10% are very good and fit generally the way they are to almost everybody and finally 10 % are cars that you need to have in your favorite because you'll drive them always any track ,anytime , with a real chance to win a race at same PP same skills, because they are fantastics cars, able to reveal driving skills and speed that you never suspect.

I would really like to know according to you which car will be at the top 10 of must have (for the above reasons)?

RENAULT CLIO SPORT V6 24V 00

USE FINAL SPEED TO ADAPT TO THE TRACK.

Fully tuned & Aerodynamics parts.

418 ch
1106 kg
524 pp

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Aerodynamics: 0/20

Transmission how to process: This is for Monaco , short box, select lower final gear to gain more top speed.
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4400 (stock) .
3- Select top speed at 250 km/h = 155,3mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2977
2: 2203
3: 1709
4: 1404
5: 1185
6: 1026

It give a top speed above on the right of 239 kmh = 148,5mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/20
Acceleration: 0/37
Deceleration: 0/6

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 9.5/4.0
Dampers Extension: 6/2
Dampers Compression: 6/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Camber: 2.0/1.6
Toe: 0.00/0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/6

TIRES : S3 // S3

ENJOY

Hi Praiano. Would you change any settings for racing hard tyres?

Jackthalad
how do you win the GT Academy GT-R? I got gold in the event but still didnt win anything.

When you leave the event it should be awarded to you. Look in your delivery truck.

It would suck if you didn't get one. I can't lend it to you either.

Can't wait for you to get the DLC.
I need my Scooby tune! hahahaha
The DLC's cars are awesome BTW.

Trip to Brasil before christmas to see my kids, i'll buy the DLC there.

Hi, good afternoon, not all my tunes are good as this, like i say always, 50% medium regular tunes but there is some better one around here,that's why having choice is always a good option. https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home , 30% good all around tunes that need to be adapted to each driver, 10% are very good and fit generally the way they are to almost everybody and finally 10 % are cars that you need to have in your favorite because you'll drive them always any track ,anytime , with a real chance to win a race at same PP same skills, because they are fantastics cars, able to reveal driving skills and speed that you never suspect.

I would really like to know according to you which car will be at the top 10 of must have (for the above reasons)?

Haha... this you will have to discover. I can give you one without any doubt.

Ferrari 458 / race soft/ no aero. in the range of 550pp or better at 600pp. Drive like a dream.

Hi Praiano. Would you change any settings for racing hard tyres?

This is a completely different tune, this car have oversteer problems with sport tires and the settings are oriented to eliminate this oversteer in part.
Racing tires will not have this problem and the tune will be focused on max grip only.

how do you win the GT Academy GT-R? I got gold in the event but still didnt win anything.

S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 . Must win the car , if you win this gold.

When you leave the event it should be awarded to you. Look in your delivery truck.

It would suck if you didn't get one. I can't lend it to you either.

Something else, i can paint my 2 GT academy GTR , i know some people can't do this. Strange. I have also the NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR (GT ACADEMY VERSION) ‘08 that i received as a gift from a friend few months ago. I never see this car anywhere else.

Too bad, i can't enter the last seasonal Eifel change time & weather. Together with other races like this , suzuka and Nurburgring, my game is not able to load it and freeze at the end of the loading bar.
BAD.

MERCEDES BENZ CLK-LM RACE CAR '98 // 697PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Fully tuned, the stock is not an easy car, lot of problems like balance, oversteer..... Now it's easy to go fast safely with it. Not the faster of the LM cars but a very pleasant speed drive. Good sensations on any track.

mercedesclkracecar98max_zpsdcde2cc9.jpg

sIazPILkxUd72RLyjS_0.jpg

P8vw0w3xKWNsvJoVOCA_0.jpg

lEu7E2qcSPdqraPYa3_0.jpg

Those greats pics from my friend slowGTR. Really good i love them.... thanks.

Enjoy your drive.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

Last edited:
What about the special tune of the toyota supra 3.0 gt turbo '88 i've sent you 2 days ago ??

oh you sent it to me? Thanx a lot my friend, I havent been of for a few days (too busy) will be back on later and will give it a try..

Thank you

Only asking about the Ferrari as I was thinking to get one for a little race or two for fun. The Supra is for a contest with a few friends too so I will get back to you about it soon as I have had a play..

Thanx again !!!

oh you sent it to me? Thanx a lot my friend, I havent been of for a few days (too busy) will be back on later and will give it a try..

Thank you

Only asking about the Ferrari as I was thinking to get one for a little race or two for fun. The Supra is for a contest with a few friends too so I will get back to you about it soon as I have had a play..

Thanx again !!!

Hope you enjoy the supra, send me one clone back please with the tune because i've lost my piece of paper where it was writen. Thanks.
for the ferrari ,the 458 is better , no doubt about this. Anywhere.
Have a good day.

Do you have a La sarthe no chicane setup for the Formula GT?

Sorry i don't. Soft springs for the bumps, low aerodownforce for the speed, and a good gearbox setting with a long first gear and good top speed.
There is 33 tunes including mine (that is an easy grip tune). in this site.https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home just digit Ctrl F and "formula".
Must have one with this specs.... Good luck.
have a good day.

Hope you enjoy the supra, send me one clone back please with the tune because i've lost my piece of paper where it was writen. Thanks.
for the ferrari ,the 458 is better , no doubt about this. Anywhere.
Have a good day.

Been testing and the supra is a great car, thank you.
good dive and good feel, easy to controle and when you push it, it tells you exactly when its going to kick out and easy to correct..
Very happy..

shame the 458 is faster. I perferr the look of the 430..

not sure if your still doing touge cars but I raced someone earlier and was quite shocked at how well they did.
MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R 02
Dont know if you have tried this car as a touge or if you want to have a look for yourself but its not bad at all..

not sure if your still doing touge cars but I raced someone earlier and was quite shocked at how well they did.
MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R 02
Dont know if you have tried this car as a touge or if you want to have a look for yourself but its not bad at all..

You're talking about one of the top 10 road car in GT5. Sure i know it, fantastic car 500/550/ even at 598pp where it goes full tuned... Awsome car. I know it well ,i have a tune for it full power

MASERATI GRANTURISMO '08 // 587PP // ONLINE OK.

La bella vita. One of the most classy car of GT5, fully tuned, very fast any track ,safe and easy to drive. 6'30" on the Nordschleife. Pure beauty, tipical Italian know how... THE car.

nrburgringnordschleife4i.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4t.jpg

maseratilight2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4e.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4c.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Last edited:
You're talking about one of the top 10 road car in GT5. Sure i know it, fantastic car 500/550/ even at 598pp where it goes full tuned... Awsome car. I know it well ,i have a tune for it full power

I used your full power tune with a little bit of adapting it myself for touge use and its very good. However, believe it or not I'm still better in the Ram lol

The best for me though is the Evora so far.

I'm going to take the Granturismo tune you have just done and have a go at adapting that to run on sport hard at around 500pp. I know that car can be great but I just never bothered to play with one yet. Also thinking of an Xkr, I have one completely unturned that I have been meaning to play with. Might have a go with them both later..

Have a good day!!

I used your full power tune with a little bit of adapting it myself for touge use and its very good. However, believe it or not I'm still better in the Ram lol

The best for me though is the Evora so far.

I'm going to take the Granturismo tune you have just done and have a go at adapting that to run on sport hard at around 500pp. I know that car can be great but I just never bothered to play with one yet. Also thinking of an Xkr, I have one completely unturned that I have been meaning to play with. Might have a go with them both later..

Have a good day!!

Hi good morning. I have a new Subaru legacy 450pp touge ,but i need to compare to others 450pp on track . It's very good to drive, not so fast at 500pp.
For the Maserati, the race tires tune will not work in sport hard. I'll send you one by PM .
Have a good day.

Hi, Praiano!
I saw that you said photography wasn't your strong point on your NSX type R tune (points over a few pages) and I'd love to help take some pictures for you. If you want me to, I could take pictures of most of your tunes from here on. I know you have your friend who took pictures of the CLK-GTR and the NSX Type-R, but maybe I could help you and him out. Think about it and have a good day! ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Hi, Praiano!
I saw that you said photography wasn't your strong point on your NSX type R tune (points over a few pages) and I'd love to help take some pictures for you. If you want me to, I could take pictures of most of your tunes from here on. I know you have your friend who took pictures of the CLK-GTR and the NSX Type-R, but maybe I could help you and him out. Think about it and have a good day! ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks a lot for your help, my friend slowGTR is helping me with some good pictures yes. During this time ,i take some informations in this very good thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137684
There i've learn some things that i've used in the Maserati post for example, not so bad for a beginner, i like them a lot.
Thanks for the help. My next tune can be Lister storm V12, subaru legacyB4 2.0 GTspecB '03, don't know exactly yet. Have a good day.

I can't get to my PS3 right now, and I don't have a Lister or the Legacy unfortunately. But, I have some pictures of a couple of the cars you've tuned if you want.
Cars I have decent pictures of: Audi R8 4.2, Spoon CR-Z, High End Performance G37. I know it's not much but it's all I have saved on my computer at the moment. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
I can't get to my PS3 right now, and I don't have a Lister or the Legacy unfortunately. But, I have some pictures of a couple of the cars you've tuned if you want.
Cars I have decent pictures of: Audi R8 4.2, Spoon CR-Z, High End Performance G37. I know it's not much but it's all I have saved on my computer at the moment. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Ok thanks, you can send to me by PM if you want, it will be a pleasure to publish them in the respectives tunes of those cars.:)👍

><((((°> °°°°

Hey praiano do you have more DTM tunes?I'm making a DTM collection right now :)

Back