Very odd glitched acr color?

  • Thread starter Thread starter savage388
  • 12 comments
  • 1,658 views
Messages
1,701
United States
Johnstown PA
Messages
SAVAGE_388_
After I had painted my ACR shallot green pearl(Honda color) I went back to it after one of the updates and noticed it changed to a very odd black- gray- greenish color that even shows on the paint chip above the car. Has anyone had this happen before?
Sorry about not having pics I'm on my iPod.
 
After I had painted my ACR shallot green pearl(Honda color) I went back to it after one of the updates and noticed it changed to a very odd black- gray- greenish color that even shows on the paint chip above the car. Has anyone had this happen before?
Sorry about not having pics I'm on my iPod.

Hmmm... I want to try that. Are you sure its a glitch?
 
mrluckypants
Hmmm... I want to try that. Are you sure its a glitch?

It has to be. The paint chip on the car says shallot green pearl still, and even the thumbnail is the proper color, but the car is much much different. It's quite odd like it was painted in a translucent semi gloss black over the green. It's interesting actually.
 
Hi savage you are not alone this has happened to me also. Every car that I painted shallot green pearl did the same thing. Even the wheels that I painted that color changed also.
 
EAO-HarleyMan
Hi savage you are not alone this has happened to me also. Every car that I painted shallot green pearl did the same thing. Even the wheels that I painted that color changed also.

Oh. That's very odd. I wonder why it happened.
 
Could be some glitch with the colour code.
 
In my case, it's the premium S2000, I painted the car in blue (I think it's the WRC blue, cannot remember) and the rims in the garage list looks like white Oz Rally Car rims, but when I drive the car, the rims are different.
 
It has to be. The paint chip on the car says shallot green pearl still, and even the thumbnail is the proper color, but the car is much much different. It's quite odd like it was painted in a translucent semi gloss black over the green. It's interesting actually.

I think I saw a similar glitch on a Subaru WRC rally car (the '08) it was a wierd translucent red over the normal blue. Could you put it online so i can see it, I think I'm on your Friends List already.
 
Shallot Green Pearl being a lime green was the mistake. It's a dark green. PD fixed that in the 2.0 update. Lime Green Metallic is the color you want if you want the car back in the color it was before 2.0.
 
mrluckypants
I think I saw a similar glitch on a Subaru WRC rally car (the '08) it was a wierd translucent red over the normal blue. Could you put it online so i can see it, I think I'm on your Friends List already.
Sure. I'd like to see the subie also.
GTPorsche
Shallot Green Pearl being a lime green was the mistake. It's a dark green. PD fixed that in the 2.0 update. Lime Green Metallic is the color you want if you want the car back in the color it was before 2.0.

That sure explains alot. I'll have to check that paint chip in my collection to see of it's dark.
 
same thing happened to me too with an S2000, turned to a very dark greenish black color even though the chip and preview was a bright green
 
Shallot Green Pearl being a lime green was the mistake. It's a dark green.

shallots.jpg


Sorry, I just had to post it because I was wondering where the green comes in at all. I know the name of the color code and/or the color that goes with the name wasn't up to you, but your statement was the best one to quote. :lol:

Happy Holidays everyone!
icon108.gif
 
Ya I have the same prob as well. Have the nicest BMW z4 in that color which took me forever to get just right and now it's some stupid dark muddy green
 
Back