others
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i don't know why my pictures are always fuzzy when they are so sharp on the ps3.

Last edited:
Haha nice shots mate. by the way; what color is the EK on the first page? It looks great!:D
R*

Im not sure, I'd have to ask my friend with whom that race took place. He replied to the pictures. find his name, you can ask him personally 👍

And thanks :D

i don't know why my pictures are always fuzzy when they are so sharp on the ps3.

It's probably one of two things:

1. The focus is off. If you auto-focus on a certain point, do NOT move the camera. It's ok to pan, tilt, zoom, etc. after focusing but moving the camera further or closer to the subject will make them fuzzy all over.

2. The pan mode doesn't agree with the type of picture you're taking. Most of my pictures use the Pan Mode 2 or 3... rarely ever Pan Mode 1.

The first shot in this series of shots is using Pan Mode 1. the others are mostly 2 and there's like 2 shots using 3

There is a HUGE difference in the three panning modes. I won't go through explaining it, if you wanna learn the ways then visit this thread. They'll tell you everything you need to know and then some

good question!!
I've been lazy because i dont have a USB flash drive so id have to email myself the pictures from my PS3 to my laptop and then post on GTP. and its a tedious process as i have hundreds of pictures.

Though, you know what... I'll post some this week, i promise. hopefully this thread will get hot :D

This exhibition battle is between Team SUBSTANCE members:

Founder: SolidSnake7735 (S2000)
vs.
Captain: che69velle (RX-7 FD3S)

When racing, there are no allegiances, no other matters, all you see is black and white. You and your opponent, nothing else matters. In this battle, teammates go at it in Cat & Mouse sudden death!!

Going into Turn 1

Toscana (Tarmac) by AdonnysP, on Flickr

Exiting Turn one, going hard!!

Toscana (Tarmac)_1 by AdonnysP, on Flickr

Beyond the hairpins, almost halfway

Toscana (Tarmac)_2 by AdonnysP, on Flickr

The Midway point..

Toscana (Tarmac)_3 by AdonnysP, on Flickr

Hairpin past the 1st long straight

Toscana (Tarmac)_4 by AdonnysP, on Flickr

3rd straight, before the sweeper

Toscana (Tarmac)_5 by AdonnysP, on Flickr

I pass on the sweeper, but we go into the second-to-last turn dead even

Toscana (Tarmac)_6 by AdonnysP, on Flickr

He taps out (spins out) as I emerge victorious!!
Great race indeed, hella intense

Toscana (Tarmac)_8 by AdonnysP, on Flickr

Latest Posts

Back