20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic. Not your greatest set, and some feel a bit boring, but the the good ones outweigh the bad ones by quite a lot. :D

Fantastic. Not your greatest set, and some feel a bit boring, but the the good ones outweigh the bad ones by quite a lot. :D

I know what happened. 20832 got hypnotized by the LF-A just like I did and couldn't stop shootin'.:lol:
Good set.👍

What you gonna do? Start hating? Stop Hating! :lol:
JK, thanks man. Appriciate the good and bad critique.

Nice set, it's tricky to get night-time shots, but you made it look easy ;)👍

Always nice to get a compliment from someone such as yourself. How was your wedding? Congratulations again! :)

I know what happened. 20832 got hypnotized by the LF-A just like I did and couldn't stop shootin'.:lol:
Good set.👍

Exactly. See, my russian pal knows me too well. :sly:

Those are some great shots!

Cheers, thanks for the comment, bud! :)

Very nice LFA set, like how the white complements the darkening conditions. 👍

Weirdly enough this white does always have the fitting lightning in night, day or sundawn/rise conditions.

Hello there!
No, I'm not dead! :lol:

Just been a while away from here.
But I'm back with another new update :)

Remember to check the photos out on flickr for a better quality and higher resolution! :)

Leave me a comment, they're always appreciated!

Cheers,

"Comment left"

:lol:Kiddin.
This update is both realistic and cool.
Great work.👍

The first, fifth, and last shots are so good I even took the time to write the numbers with letters and not just numbers! :lol: I like the general feel the entire set has. Somehow in every single shot you have captured the Evora's speed! 👍 :drool:

SVX
Oooh, nice and clean, I likey.

Always try to keep it this way! :dopey:

Brilliant set of Evora 20832 :)👍

Cheers Beccosinho! Quite honored :D

Yay, an update and very good one at that - Great set! 👍 :)

Thanks Nato. Felt my Showroom needed a new one :lol:

The first, fifth, and last shots are so good I even took the time to write the numbers with letters and not just numbers! :lol: I like the general feel the entire set has. Somehow in every single shot you have captured the Evora's speed! 👍 :drool:

Thanks, I Guess :D
Wanted to do some artistic shots and Panning Mode 1 ones, but they didn't worked out that well.

Very nice shots, like the 1st, 4th and 5th ones the most. 👍 Evora looks great in white. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back