Sprite's Gallery Ferrari - 30.11.2012

• Thread starter Sprite
  • 289 comments
Some Meh kind of shots, this shoot was a total bust apart from the 3 shots below. I was trying to get something different and i didn't succeed.

As for comments on the last batch ^^ cheers, the GTR is a fantastic car, and Spa was really smashing down with rain so the speeds were low but very satisfying drive.

Fantastic R32 shots, I really like the 1st and 3rd of those. I like the 2nd and 3rd RX-7 shots as well. 👍

Some new shots, nothing special but just a few left to be edited some are HDR i still have a few from the day of shooting that may make it up but not 100% sure.

Sorry Sprite, you've totally screwed up your latest post - you must have pasted the wrong links/thumbs, because I don't see any 'meh shots' at all, let alone a full set of them. In the meantime, I'll enjoy looking at the fantastic pics you've posted by mistake.

Those are unbelievable.:drool:

When these shots are meh, I eat cockroaches right away!

Sorry Sprite, you've totally screwed up your latest post - you must have pasted the wrong links/thumbs, because I don't see any 'meh shots' at all, let alone a full set of them. In the meantime, I'll enjoy looking at the fantastic pics you've posted by mistake.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Amazing shots !!!!!!

Thanks guys, much appreciated, I've not had much time with GT5, in fact in the last 4 months or so i must have played it about 2 times.

here are a few more edited shots.

These are hardly 'meh'! Loving the Challenger shots, very good processing on them and great compositions, really liking the first of that batch. The X1 shots are also great, again really liking the composition of some of them. Nice work! 👍

+1 for your silvia ! It would look nicer if you lower it to the max :).

Please change those RM'ed cars their numbers photographers lol. I HATE the stock one xD.
No offence on the photos though.

Where have you been Man ,such stunning updates.

I've been around but I've been concentrating on my golf and playing Skyrim and Zelda, so GT5 didn't get loaded.

Thanks for the kind comment.

These are hardly 'meh'! Loving the Challenger shots, very good processing on them and great compositions, really liking the first of that batch. The X1 shots are also great, again really liking the composition of some of them. Nice work! 👍

Again thanks for the comments, the reason I put Mehwas due to the time I had to edit them, they had also been taken over a month ago so were sitting inside GT5 for some time.

+1 for your silvia ! It would look nicer if you lower it to the max :).

Please change those RM'ed cars their numbers photographers lol. I HATE the stock one xD.
No offence on the photos though.

Agreed on the numbers for the Dodge, TBH I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out. As for the lowering of the Silvia, it may look better when no weight has been shifted or it's sat still but when drifting it I hate to see the tires pop through the arches so I try and make sure the height is just on the money.

That is just... Wow.

Goes straight to my Top 5 favorites from all the GT5 pics I've ever seen.

:bowdown:

Coming from you my good man that is the best compliment I could hope for, thanks.👍

meh.
Really ? Meh ?
Come on Sprite those are better than anything in my gallery easily.
Dat Challenger shot really stands out though... :drool: Seca with the clouds crazy blurred right ?

Some new shots, nothing special but just a few left to be edited some are HDR i still have a few from the day of shooting that may make it up but not 100% sure.

I'm still confused at this shot. It's so creative! :drool: Stunning work!!! 👍

The X2011 set are just..WOW! :drool:
ME GUSTA! <3>

meh.
Really ? Meh ?
Come on Sprite those are better than anything in my gallery easily.
Dat Challenger shot really stands out though... :drool: Seca with the clouds crazy blurred right ?

It is my friend; the sky when the HDR was created looked very blocky (due to the top of the skybox showing) so I decided to try and get rid of some of it and after while it came out like that so I just edited the colours and tweaked other things and there you have the finished image.

I'm still confused at this shot. It's so creative! :drool: Stunning work!!! 👍

Thats my favourite too! The Zonda pic doesnt look bad at all :sly:!

Again its extremely nice to see such an great response to the images. Thanks a million and i hope you h=all have a great Christmas and new year.

So, I watched the pictures, and they're not just meh. They're totally stupid.
And I like stupid things.

Cheers :D

Some HDR images, I also have some none HDR images from both runs to come but I have to walk the dogs so just these for now until I come back.

Enjoy

Back