Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
BMW M3 GTR '03 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

A fast 550PP able to fight against the top cars like 458 Italia or Lexus LFA. Very easy to drive, forgive almost anything.
A fun car with racing soft tires, the way people like to race the ring, most of the rooms you'll find.

bmwm3gtrn.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4t.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5y.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Hi praiano,

Sorry to bother you, just a little question:

Wich colour did you use on the M3 GTR?

Many thanks for your answer. 👍
(Obrigado.)

Thanks for the update on Audi, it was good now it is great! I have one more request then I will leave you alone. lol An online spec II update of your Renault Clio V6 24V '00. Thanks!

Hi praiano,

Sorry to bother you, just a little question:

Wich colour did you use on the M3 GTR?

Many thanks for your answer. 👍
(Obrigado.)

I think it's something like "Granturismo blue" or "blue granturismo", need to check later at home.
Have a good day. Tenha um bom dia.

Thanks for the update on Audi, it was good now it is great! I have one more request then I will leave you alone. lol An online spec II update of your Renault Clio V6 24V '00. Thanks!
This tune was already in progress almost over, that's why it was so quick ,but for the Clio ,i have no prevision and there is a lot of car before with no order or date to be published. Let's see in january. Sorry.
Have a good day too.

Just wanted to give a nod to your tunes. I just recently tried the Lotus 111R
Non RM for the TT24 seasonal. I didn't have the GSXR that all the top guys were using and while I'm not an driving ace, I've made considerable improvements (and plan to continue). Mid engine cars in particular have always given me fits (and the elise in particular). By far your setup is the most stable on exit that I've tried and after a few laps was consistently in the 138's and as low as 137. I found it balanced and not too loose that many of the other setups i'd tried.

I know 5,200th place isn't anything to brag about but like I said earlier, for me improving myself is my goal. The transmission gearing in particular is spot on and I thank you for the commitment you make and your openness to share.

Cheers
randoloid

Sorry did not see your post , thanks for this. Yes, my first goal when i tune a car is to make a good base ,easy and fast, for anybody feeling good at the first drive. Over this "foundation" each one have to make some little changes if needed ,to adapt to his proper diving style .Everybody drive a different way. The 111R is a special case. This is one of the car that make me tune my own cars. Impossible to drive stock , for me, and most of the tunes at this time were very tail happy.
Very happy that it help you to enjoy this fabulous game.

Have a good day.

><((((°>°°°°°°

Not all the cars, it depend of the stock balance ,but the only rear foil ,mostly on bumpy roads, take out too much weight of the front of the car. A good test is the 1.5km jump on Nurburgring nordschleife. If the car loose his front excessively ,wanting to take off like a plain, you can be sure that the rear downforce is too much for the car. You will have to look for another way with springs dampers..... to make your car better (this must be always the first thing to do). you can use the minimum setting 5 generally, or no foil at all. I think a good car with a good tune at 550pp or even at 600pp ,don't need rear aerofoil ,when this is the only option of course. RM give the best option for some few cars.

Interesting

><((((°>°°°°°°

lolz

News: downloadable content will be coming on December 20, 2011 between the hours of 03:00-04:00 GMT, so the new material should become available at that specific time.

UPDATE: Sony has jumped the gun a bit, posting all the information about the new content on their blog. Here’s a complete listing of all the new changes coming in GT5 2.02:

Users can now change wheels on Standard cars
The settings sheets will include a new ‘copy’ feature
In GT Auto, players will be able to see how the oil changes, aerodynamic parts, engine overhauls, and racing modifications will affect performance points and engine power, before and after their application
Free coupons have been added that allow you to wash cars, change oil, overhaul your engine, or refresh the car body in GT Auto (10 coupons will be distributed for free to each of those who have downloaded the 2.02 update)
Pressing the Square button in the car coupon selection screen of the Car Delivery will now allow you to exchange all car coupons at once, rather than doing one at a time
In screens where the [Garage] and [Driver List] buttons are displayed in the A/B Spec events, Special Events, and Seasonal Events, pressing the Square button will now show the [Garage], and pressing the Triangle button will bring up the drivers list
In My Lounge, the room settings will feature a new ‘Max. number of participants’ setting
In the event selection screen of seasonal events, there are now &#9734;(star) marks that show the number of Gold Trophies attained in each event
Improved racing sound effects
Elements of the steering assist controls (used when using certain controllers on Racing Karts) have been tweaked.

These new cars will also be available as DLC for $3.99:

2011 Mini Cooper S
2010 Volkswagen Golf VI R
2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R
2012 Nissan GT-R Black edition R35.

This tune was already in progress almost over, that's why it was so quick ,but for the Clio ,i have no prevision and there is a lot of car before with no order or date to be published. Let's see in january. Sorry.
Have a good day too.

Thanks for the great tunes! 👍

Long time follower of yours, i dont post much ok i dont post at all but i have a quick question..

When you setup your cars for online , is Traction set to Real?

Ive raced in a few rooms online and noticed that the same car same setup(yours) will run different when traction is set to real and or off..

if thats the case how would one set your setup to grip better with traction is "real"?

hope i made sense if not let me know and i can try to bettter explain myself.

Thanks for all your hard work, and Happy holidays..:sly:

Long time follower of yours, i dont post much ok i dont post at all but i have a quick question..

When you setup your cars for online , is Traction set to Real?

Ive raced in a few rooms online and noticed that the same car same setup(yours) will run different when traction is set to real and or off..

if thats the case how would one set your setup to grip better with traction is "real"?

hope i made sense if not let me know and i can try to bettter explain myself.

Thanks for all your hard work, and Happy holidays..:sly:

Hello way2fast4u (i like this name , need to check this one day :)).
You're talking about "Grip reduction on wet track / track edge" i think.
Since you stay on the black tarmac on a dry track, you will not feel difference between "LOW" or "REAL". So you don't need a special tune to pass on the grass for example but skills to control the car. For wet conditions to "REAL" ,in this case yes, a special tune for this grip conditions help a lot.

If you're talking about "tire wear" on or off, i take care of this when i tune yes.Not that my tunes are for endurance races, but i always try to make a car that can do 3 laps on the Nurburgring Nordschleife (60 km) in good grip conditions.
I try but it's not my principal goal, some few cars will never do this, like overpowered FF cars that burn tires permanently .

Hope i answer to your question my friend. Have a good day.

Hello way2fast4u (i like this name , need to check this one day :)).
You're talking about "Grip reduction on wet track / track edge" i think.
Since you stay on the black tarmac on a dry track, you will not feel difference between "LOW" or "REAL". So you don't need a special tune to pass on the grass for example but skills to control the car. For wet conditions to "REAL" ,in this case yes, a special tune for this grip conditions help a lot.

If you're talking about "tire wear" on or off, i take care of this when i tune yes.Not that my tunes are for endurance races, but i always try to make a car that can do 3 laps on the Nurburgring Nordschleife (60 km) in good grip conditions.
I try but it's not my principal goal, some few cars will never do this, like overpowered FF cars that burn tires permanently .

Hope i answer to your question my friend. Have a good day.

Dont let my name fool you , Im hella SLOW thus why i have a fast name..hahha

Any ways "tire wear" is what i was reffering to. what are most of your tunes with ON or OFF? when racing in a room where its OFF car is driving a go cart, but when Tire wear is ON car still drives good but not as good with it OFF ..

So is there something i can change in your settings to help it grip a little better when TW is ON? thanks again..

Dont let my name fool you , Im hella SLOW thus why i have a fast name..hahha

Any ways "tire wear" is what i was reffering to. what are most of your tunes with ON or OFF? when racing in a room where its OFF car is driving a go cart, but when Tire wear is ON car still drives good but not as good with it OFF ..

So is there something i can change in your settings to help it grip a little better when TW is ON? thanks again..

Yes , like i say, i tune also looking for an as good as possible tire wear. No excessive TOE in or out, idem for the camber , balanced car on soft BAR , for this i always use low value close to 1 or 2 is good for tire wear. But, above everything, the way you drive fast have to see with your tire's life time.

Tire wear on is not Slower, you just have to deal with the normal waste of the tires. Till the tires are not at good temperature, you have +- 80% of the max grip. ( let's say 3 km) with race soft tires ,after you will have the max grip during let's say 20 km with a poor tire wear and 40 km with a good one ( on a turny road like Nordschleife). After this the grip will go away for over 2/3 of your race, increasing laps time, till you will have some big problem and need to change your tires.
So, yes, depending of the room ,with or wothout tire wear, my cars are ready to do the best, comparing to others cars in the same conditions. If they don't have good tires wear, if the pilot is too agressive (and or not eficient) and if the race is long enough to begin to eat the tire, yes , at this moment a car that have a good tire wear can make you win. For sure.

><((((°> °°°°°°

Yo praiano i watched you the other day on line playing on the nurb u killed it man 1:39 that was sick with the pp we where playin GR i was watching your list no spirra thats a good car u can tune i think cause i couldnt lol have a nice day

Yo praiano i watched you the other day on line playing on the nurb u killed it man 1:39 that was sick with the pp we where playin GR i was watching your list no spirra thats a good car u can tune i think cause i couldnt lol have a nice day

Yes, you saw this ? great race on the ring , very good to race with people like this , hard race ,close ,lot of pressure but no bumps. I LOVE THIS.....:)

Spirra ? don't have the car ,i never think to buy it at UCD. Need to check it one day. :)👍👍

praiano63
Yes, you saw this ? great race on the ring , very good to race with people like this , hard race ,close ,lot of pressure but no bumps. I LOVE THIS.....:)

Spirra ? don't have the car ,i never think to buy it at UCD. Need to check it one day. :)👍👍

I can send you one in 30 mins from now.

Edit:(30 mins later.) Car sent. It is fully optioned with all the parts and tyres. My daughter wanted the Korean Ferarri painted in Rosso Rubino. I have given it an engine overhaul and a body restoration. Enjoy Sir.

Last edited:
I can send you one in 30 mins from now.

Edit:(30 mins later.) Car sent. It is fully optioned with all the parts and tyres. My daughter wanted the Korean Ferarri painted in Rosso Rubino. I have given it an engine overhaul and a body restoration. Enjoy Sir.

Hey.. thanks, no rush for the tune, i'll give it a try just for a first drive.

"Korean Ferarri" ???? Let 's see this .. but Korean Ferarri?? let's say cool Korean car , that's fine !!!!

Thanks.

Guess what is in the new OCD?

Man, now i saw the car in OCD :) . You'll never imagine what i've done. Like i 'd say i drove the car ,just one lap to see how it is , thinking in tuning it late january.
But the car was so bad, but so so bad, that i take this like a duel , Spirra and me face to face. I stay till now tuning it, trying all the kind of solution imaginable on it, nothing was working till a radical solution work very well. Now it's a fast car, special, not difficult but need a special way to deal with the Korean bolid. It's a 550PP tune, and it's 6'40 on the ring, can do better but like i say, there is a special way to drive it that i'm still discovering. The possibilities of this car are great. I've bought one and i'm going to send a tuned one right now to you. You will be the premier to test it.

Thanks , have a good night or day in Australia.

Thank you Sir. I will gladly test the Korean Ferarri. I won't be on for 20 hours, but I will drive its wheels off then and let you know what I think.

Praiano, just to thank you for the Ford GT40 '69 tune. I applied it as is for the ring race on the Super Car Nostalgia seasonal and started limiting the engine until the race was close. I have it down to 490pp and is just a pleasure to drive and a pretty good money maker to top it off! :)

I think I have at least another 25 laps left to enjoy in this car, then is on to the 330 P4...

Thank you Sir. I will gladly test the Korean Ferarri. I won't be on for 20 hours, but I will drive its wheels off then and let you know what I think.

I've finished to test it on others tracks and the result is very good, very smooth and fast. The one i've sent you have the ENGINE 3 tuning, i made another with ENGINE 2 using the Supercharger and i think it's better.
So good this game still have big surprise like this car .

Praiano, just to thank you for the Ford GT40 '69 tune. I applied it as is for the ring race on the Super Car Nostalgia seasonal and started limiting the engine until the race was close. I have it down to 490pp and is just a pleasure to drive and a pretty good money maker to top it off! :)

I think I have at least another 25 laps left to enjoy in this car, then is on to the 330 P4...

Glade you like it, 490PP is a little short for this car, try to reduce the downforce and put some more power at the place.
Hope you'll like also the rest of the "Golden oldies quartet" ,if you want to go fast ,try the Jag.

Have a good day. ><((((°> °°°°°°

OULLIM MOTORS SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

KOREAN CONNECTION. "ElMiocardio Special tune", the friend that oriented me to this unbelievable underrated car.

My first contact with this car was horrible. All the kind of settings were not enough to give something acceptable. Till i decide to put the max ballast avaible in the front and with some others little things, it give this fantastic car that anybody must have in the first place oh his garage.

The speed is amazing and now it's a top 550PP car, together with a few others.
No blabla, but some cruising racing speed lap times.

Nurburgring Nordschleife : 6'40"

Deep forest : 1'12"

Trial Mountain:1'24"

OULLIMSPIRRA.jpg

trialmountaincircuit2x.jpg

trialmountaincircuit1yk.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
praiano63
OULLIM MOTORS SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

KOREAN CONNECTION. "ElMiocardio Special tune", the friend that oriented me to this unbelievable underrated car.

My first contact with this car was horrible. All the kind of settings were not enough to give something acceptable. Till i decide to put the max ballast avaible in the front and with some others little things, it give this fantastic car that anybody must have in the first place oh his garage.

The speed is amazing and now it's a top 550PP car, together with a few others.
No blabla, but some cruising racing speed lap times.

This car is nuts! I decided to try the car fully optioned with no tuning done.(As sent to Praiano.) On the very first corner the back of the car tried to pass the front. I could not keep the back of the car behind the car for any period of time. A very wild ride.

Then I received my gift from Praiano, a fully tuned Oullim Spirra 550pp monster. The steering seemed lighter straight away. More direct and responsive. I hesitated into the first corner, but the rear end stuck. So I pushed a little harder and began to gain confidence in the car. It now grips and can be even slightly pushed through corners.

It slides into corners and you are waiting for it to disappear onto the grass, but it calms down and the corner is taken. Acceleration is quick without snapping your neck. It goes where you point it.

Thanks for my new toy Sir. Thanks for tuning this Korean masterpiece. :)

This car is nuts! I decided to try the car fully optioned with no tuning done.(As sent to Praiano.) On the very first corner the back of the car tried to pass the front. I could not keep the back of the car behind the car for any period of time. A very wild ride.

Then I received my gift from Praiano, a fully tuned Oullim Spirra 550pp monster. The steering seemed lighter straight away. More direct and responsive. I hesitated into the first corner, but the rear end stuck. So I pushed a little harder and began to gain confidence in the car. It now grips and can be even slightly pushed through corners.

It slides into corners and you are waiting for it to disappear onto the grass, but it calms down and the corner is taken. Acceleration is quick without snapping your neck. It goes where you point it.

Thanks for my new toy Sir. Thanks for tuning this Korean masterpiece. :)

That's what i'm talking about when i say "special way to drive it". You need precision in the wheel and can't throw it from one side to the other to fast, the suspension is very soft , the grip is huge like this ,but need to practice some time. After this you can go very fast. On trial mountain or similar track, the car is awesome. Fast, very fast for a 550PP.

Enjoy your drive with the new toy.

><((((°>°°°°°°

praiano: hi there, although you don't know me, I have been using some of your tunes for quite awhile now. Recently I came across your new R8 4.2 550pp tune, and I just wanted to let you know it is absolutely amazing. Its unparallelled handling totally made it a league of its own.

Thanks for all your contribution to the forum. Keep it up! I've also tried your pilot Italia and GT-R spec-V, both amazing as well 👍

praiano: hi there, although you don't know me, I have been using some of your tunes for quite awhile now. Recently I came across your new R8 4.2 550pp tune, and I just wanted to let you know it is absolutely amazing. Its unparallelled handling totally made it a league of its own.

Thanks for all your contribution to the forum. Keep it up! I've also tried your pilot Italia and GT-R spec-V, both amazing as well 👍

Hi ,thanks, good you enjoy the cars. The R8 is very fast, as fast as the LFA and 458. Faster in some sections of the ring. I think i'l fine tune the R8 in january, need a little bit more stability at high speed in succession or turns. But i'm very happy with it already.

Have a good night.

Yuritarded and Marty ,can go back to the track at nurburgring seasonal, i pass both for some 300"" 184th position now, very good challenge with the Schulze on sport soft.

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

TVR V8S '91 // 500PP // SORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

Another good surprise for me ,this car give a great driving sensation.
In the same time as the others top 500pp cars on the ring with sport soft tires.
Nordschleife 7'30" cruising racing speed , very safe.

tvrv8.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5n.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5h.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano, thx for the tunes!! I was wondering if you have a setup for Indy. I can't seem to hold it on the corners.(viper srt10 08) Thanks

Back