20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, unfortunatelly not.
We sure had some times where we drifted very close to each other, but you probably know yourself, that GT5 has a lot of problems with these "stairs" looking things, and I'm not that good at english nor CS5 to erase them with the Tutorial by Slip.

And some other time you don't see the other car :lol:

But I'm glad you like my shots! Make sure to drop in SMFan's room :)

Really nice, I'm not usually a massive fan of drifting shots (they get a little old after awhile) but these have a great, fresh perspective to the sport. Really like this one, just down to the composition and the way the road leads you into the image - it also works as a handy way to position the cars and give them a sense of location. Really nice!

Looking forward to seeing more. :)

Give me more ! My team could drift close to eachother for you hehe. I look for an editor for a nice team photo. Could you help me out ? I asked Dolp but since he has a new born child at home he has no time :D

Check my sig for Team BURST. I don't want to post videos here and ruin your thread xD.

Amazing how you managed to capture the right mood and angles for drift shots, like the update. 👍 :drool:

Really nice, I'm not usually a massive fan of drifting shots (they get a little old after awhile) but these have a great, fresh perspective to the sport. Really like this one, just down to the composition and the way the road leads you into the image - it also works as a handy way to position the cars and give them a sense of location. Really nice!

Looking forward to seeing more. :)

Thank you! Probably the most detailed review I've ever received in this showroom :lol:

Give me more ! My team could drift close to eachother for you hehe. I look for an editor for a nice team photo. Could you help me out ? I asked Dolp but since he has a new born child at home he has no time :D

Check my sig for Team BURST. I don't want to post videos here and ruin your thread xD.

Watched the video, really liked it.
In what way do you mean "team photo"?

Like multiple cars in one shots (editing) or just to edit the photos you make?

SVX
You guys surely don't disappoint, do you!

Never say Never :D
But I'm really trying not to ^^

Amazing how you managed to capture the right mood and angles for drift shots, like the update. 👍 :drool:

Cheers Skython!

For the 666th Post in this showroom, I deceided to do something special.
A panoramic picture!

Sorry for all my stalkers at Flickr, I got no Pro - Account so :lol:

But thanks for all the support you've been giving me over the past year or so. I really hope you have a great christmas and wish you all the best for the new year! :)

Sooo... here it is:

Last edited:
For the 666th Post in this showroom, I deceided to do something special.
A panoramic picture!

Sorry for all my stalkers at Flickr, I got no Pro - Account so :lol:

But thanks for all the support you've been giving me over the past year or so. I really hope you have a great christmas and wish you all the best for the new year! :)

Sooo... here it is:

ctedazur_1.jpg

It is truly unbelievably AWESOME.:drool::drool::drool:....

Cheers Mate!
Glad you like it.

So, in case you don't understand. This IS a preview. More to come from my TT-S

@Ferrari: Thanks. Well, this is meant to be viewed enlarged :lol:

Cheers Mate!
Glad you like it.

So, in case you don't understand. This IS a preview. More to come from my TT-S

@Ferrari: Thanks. Well, this is meant to be viewed enlarged :lol:

Heh, I do understand it.:D
This shot is just soooo good....

And I love you.

Heh, good to know. :P
Anyway, I'll try my hand on some "panoramas" "x2 magnifications cropped down to look like one" shots later this week. I really need to get around to update my gallery. :sly:

Word.
Well, I think this is a legit way at least to pretent that you're able to do a panorama :lol:

Nice one! :drool:👍 Just like my Nurburgring panorama! :lol:

Thank you! Probably the most detailed review I've ever received in this showroom :lol:

I'm a fan of giving so constructive criticism, it's the best way for people to improve - whilst I know I'm not the best GT5-ographer to grace this planet I do know what I like.

Great new shot too, although if I had to give some criticism the jaggy shadow across the central building is a bit off putting, but I know that it's difficult to control those kind of things. Looks good though, nice to see a different approach.

👍

Drift set is great, like how the tones match the cars. The pano is also very good. 👍

Thank you to you all!
So now (with a little delay) my newest update! :)

Leave me some nice comments and critism 👍

Make sure to check them out on flickr for resolution reasons

You've found the perfect track to shoot an orange TT at.
I've been struggling to find a good place for an HPA TT but wasn't able to do that.
Great set.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back