Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Nice pictures again, they look really good. And thanks for illustrating my events.
I might choose the last one...

:)

Can't believe I missed the Evora update! It's brilliant, I'm still confused as to how you get the car so shiny! :lol:

the new update is a great comeback too. ;) Shots one, three and five are all spectacular. Good to see you back, mate. 👍 :)

Really like the 3rd shot. Great pics! 👍

Nice pictures again, they look really good. And thanks for illustrating my events.
I might choose the last one...
:)
You're welcome :D Awesome :cheers:

Can't believe I missed the Evora update! It's brilliant, I'm still confused as to how you get the car so shiny! :lol:
the new update is a great comeback too. ;) Shots one, three and five are all spectacular. Good to see you back, mate. 👍 :)
Hahaha its just one of the DLC fluorescent paints :sly: thanks :D

SVX
Well I'm glad you are back.
Love the last one 👍
Thank you :)

Its good to be back guys 👍

Great to have you back - shots 1 to 5 are fabulous and brilliantly executed! 👍 👍 :)

SMfan
What a great comeback, Solo.:drool:

matt-mtb
Very nice shots, I was wondering where you've been , BTW Ive done about 4 new sets in my gallery

Boabdulrahman
A great comeback !
Clean and superb shots as always :)

FishyJuice
This is fantastic, as well as the whole set. Welcome back. 👍

Nato_777
Great to have you back - shots 1 to 5 are fabulous and brilliantly executed! 👍 👍 :)

Ferrari_458
These are really good 👍 Great return Soloracer3 :D

Thank you everyone :D I appreciate all the welcome back messages and comments on my shots 👍 :cheers:

Very nice update!

Could you please share your Flickr profile please? I'd love to add you as my contact.

Great shots, my favourite is this one. 👍

6506658093_ddd817d064.jpg

Great shots, my favourite is this one. 👍

6506658093_ddd817d064.jpg
Thanks Rob :D

Weird enough is that I really like the Tesla.
Your pictures are magnificent, mate! :)
It was a really fun car to drive and really easy to control too :) Thank you very much :cheers:

And just a small update but here are my comp entries for this week, hardly done any competitions for ages before this week, hopefully it all goes well! :)

PMC
This shot is a little different, not sure how it will go down but here goes.....
Final Entry

CCCL

Final Entry

Final Entry

Beautiful shots Solo - I especially like both shots of the Toy 1. Nice angle, tight composition, great depth of field (perfect) and pretty realistic looking. Great job my friend.

Primus Ortus
Beautiful shots Solo - I especially like both shots of the Toy 1. Nice angle, tight composition, great depth of field (perfect) and pretty realistic looking. Great job my friend.
:) thank you for such high praise :D

slzk
:drool:
So beautiful.
:D thank you, I have been trying for a shot like that for ages! Looks like it has finally come together.

I don't know why I bother entering the comps when there's entries like yours in there! :P
These are just soooo good. :bowdown: :)

Back