GTR > Gran Turismo Reviews > Scion FR-S

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 411 comments
Yes, I did. I was just saying that yes, I'll never be that civilised, but then no one can.

Anyway, enough. I'm going to get back to writing now.

You won't move forward with that kind of attitude, ya know.

That aside... I won't be writing anything I guess. Just the Photoshop works and stuff.

You won't move forward with that kind of attitude, ya know.

That aside... I won't be writing anything I guess. Just the Photoshop works and stuff.

I know, but that's not to say I ain't civilised. Just not all the time.

When ya getting ya PS3 back? *take this to VM*

You know, you two could do these conversations in the GTP chat instead of spamming multiple threads..

Top right corner, where it says "Welcome xxxxxxx".. One line down and at the end of line, there's this little link that says "chat (x)". Click it and your mind will be blown.

Top right corner, where it says "Welcome xxxxxxx".. One line down and at the end of line, there's this little link that says "chat (x)". Click it and your mind will be blown.

Everything is taken care of now. We're just communicating by the way we usually do. 👍

Meet the Legends- Part 1
24 heures du Mans- Jaguar XJR-9 & Toyota 88C-V

The 24 hours of Le Mans. One of the most grueling and extreme form of motorsport known to man. Once every year, the town of Le Mans closes off a stretch of public roads which make up the famous La Sarthe circuit. It’s the home of high powered, lightweight monsters which rip up the tarmac of La Sarthe for 24 hours straight. Speeds of 230mph are commonplace for the top end LMPs. Especially for those built in the 80’s, the era of the Group Cs. 800hp was the minimum requirement for victory, these cars were vicious, and cars like the Jaguar XJR-9.

The acceleration of the XJR-9 just…very simply, epic. A truly mind-bending mix of speed and pace. Tops out just under 230mph, but feels like it’ll accelerate on and on until the horizon tears apart. But you’d expect that, as this purpose built Jaaaaaaaaaag sports a N/A V12 with more power than god. 960hp?!?!? And it weighs just a smidgen under 900kg. That’s nearly as light as a EK9 Civic, but more power than a fully modified RS6! Figures like these should make it a bleedin’ bastard to drive in the bends. But it isn’t. In fact, it’s anything but. You need to be delicate with the throttle, but it does allow for a little bit of margin of error. After all, a car designed to run for 24 hours straight needs to be friendly enough for the driver to control even when he’s knackered. And it certainly shows. It’s very neutral, very easy to drive. Restrain your inner Jeremy Clarkson and its lead foot and you can very easily grow to love it, even if your inner Stig ain’t good enough to bring out this brute’s true potential. So, to sum up. This big, bad, Jag is actually a bit of a pussy cat to drive. It only shows its teeth when you push it too hard. And don’t think the pictures are lying, it really does go as fast as the pictures make it look.

I have, however, driven faster ones. You see, while the Jaguar is fast and can claw its way through corners like a jaguar should, the title of what is arguably the fastest Group C, if not the fastest non formula car in GT5, goes to the Toyota 88C-V.

This 950hp, 850kg, turbocharged monster is just……what's the word……well, just that, in fact. Monstrous. A ‘car’ (I'm not too sure this can be classified as one……not one as extreme as this…) with enough power to spin its wheels in 3rd. In fact, it’s so fast that this particular one provided for the review has had its top speed pegged back. To a mere 230mph. With longer gears that don’t limit it though, you’ll be seeing numbers on the exciting and faintly ridiculous side of 240 miles an hour. Where, hopefully, that wing at the back will keep it stable.

Then, there’s the brakes. They are just so effective. 229mph to 70 in the space of 3 or 4 seconds. I’m not surprised some drivers crashed this car back in the days, because with brakes as strong as these, they only needed to hold it down for a millisecond and the guy behind would have rear-ended him because he stopped so damn fast. And then there’s the noise and the savagery of the power and the brutality of this thing, this is as close to a late 80s F1 car as we can get in GT5. Brutal, basic, bastardly, bloody brilliant. And blisteringly fast. I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that I have not seen horizon warp by this quickly in any car bar a F1. And I can also honestly say that I haven’t driven any other LMP that’s half as enjoyable to drive as this.

To conclude then, both are good. But there can be only one victor. The Toyota 88C-V. It’s faster than all others in its class, dare I say, it’s the fastest car to compete at Le Mans that's in GT5. That, however, is only a small part of why I chose it as the winner. Cars like these are a dying breed. Regulations and driver safety are taking more priority, killing off cars built for sheer speed like these hyper racers here. So although there’s a lot of hate surrounding the 88C-V, you wouldn’t want to live in a world without one. And that’s why it wins, I feel that it makes more of a statement, this peak of speed for non formula cars. It's seems so extreme, so much faster than the competition*, that you can't help but think that cars like the 88C-V just won't be seen again. Odd reasoning, but I'm doing the writing here, so I decide the outcome.

I feel the same about the Red Bull X1. I have my fair share of hate when it comes to the car, but when I drive it myself on the appropriate track, all the thoughts about it being pointless and the needless overkill fall away, replaced with the determination to push for that one more lap. And speaking of which…here it comes now…

…to be continued……

*Fast, as in stomping over all other LMPs I've tested by over 4 seconds around La Sarthe and beating the Jag by around 5.

Do you do one-off car reviews for people who aren't really tuners, but just want their car reviewed?

Whoops…completely missed this! GTPlanet spins far too quickly when I'm spinning…

Anyway, yes, we (or I, at this point it's just me and Apokalipse) do.

Whoops…completely missed this! GTPlanet spins far too quickly when I'm spinning…

Anyway, yes, we (or I, at this point it's just me and Apokalipse) do.

Ok, good. I wish to have my tuned SLS AMG reviewed. It's a 776+ HP car that has been tuned for time trials. It isn't your average car which you just throw parts on-I'm fine-tuning suspension, transmission, and drivetrain for the best performance possible.

I'd also like a car reviewed and am willing to part with one of my 6 1970 Nissan (Hakosuka's) Skyline KPGC10 2000 GT-R's. I simply love this car, only thing that could make me happier is the 1972 50th win car. By the way great review's.👍

90s JDM Shootout-
Mitsubishi GTO, Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline R34, Mazda RX-7, Honda NSX

Ah…the 90s. Japan was at their peak in the car world, Mitsubishi and Subaru had cornered rallying, Nissan had dominated in what was then the JGTC series and the streets of cities echoed to the sound of V-TECs kicking in and the waste gates of turbo hissing. This is a time where Toyota wasn’t just another car company, a time where the words ‘Honda Civic’ conjured up an image not of old grannies in their retirement, but of young hotshots tearing about the streets and tracks.

And here we have two perfect examples of that era where technology aided every conceivable area in a car. Of the two, this one, everyone should know. The Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, the last true Godzillas. And my god, does it live up to the hype.

Ok…an admission first. For the sake of the pictures, we aren’t being strictly honest with you. The car featured in the shots is in fact the premium 2002 version, with a few kg shaved off…and a minor boost of power, if I recall correctly. But it’s pretty much identical to the ‘90s one. In my mind, at least. Anyways…moving on, what we have here is a 326hp, twin turbo rocket, and for what is a 1.5 ton GT car, it does go spectacularly quickly. But that’s not what GT-Rs are about. What it’s about, is crushing corners.

This thing just grips and grips and grips, it never feels like it’s going to let go, ever! In most cars, no matter how much grip it has, there will be a moment when you over do it and go into a corner too hot. If it were any other car, you’d be stabbing away at every control you have, trying to slow the car while screaming “I’M GONNA DIEE!!” as you hurtle towards the nearest wall. But here, when it does let go, you just lift off the throttle, and bam, you’re not going to die anymore. It’s SO easy to drive. It was practically built for the enthusiast with not much skill. I’ve always wondered how the guys who drive this car on TV when they are reviewing it can get its arse out so easily, and to be honest, now, I’m even more puzzled as to how it’s done. Because regardless what I do, using every technique I know of in my limited repertoire, it still just sticks! The computers just sort it out for you.

So, a very impressive machine, indeed, as you’d expect from the renown Godzilla, but let’s not forget, Nissan weren’t the only ones with a twin turbo, 4WD rocket. For those of you who are proper car nuts, you’d know that Mitsubishi have tried to build something similar to the R34 themselves.

It was named the GTO, or the 3000GT, if you live in the US. It too is a 4WD cruise missile with over 300hp and two turbos. But, unlike the R34, it’s been given tyres that fit on a Civic, some mere comfort softs, and the 4WD system is nowhere near as good at controlling the car’s immense weight. It’s not as composed in the bends, you can really see the car’s weight moving front and back, left and right. The computers can do all they want, it can’t hide the fact that this is one heavy beast. I will say this though, the GTO feels more…fun. It can get its arse to hang out if you push it, and you can really flick it into corners and let the thing smoke its tyres off while in the safe knowledge that it won’t let go.

It feels very…GT like. It’s a Grand Tourer. Come to think of it…why did I not choose this to enter into the latest Tuning Shootout? *facepalm* The engine also enforces this GT-ness. It’s very strong, pulling extremely well in the mid ranges, it feels muscular, more powerful then it actually is. Torque peaks very early on in the rev range, at just 2500rpm. Possibly so that you can cruise about town in the dead of night like I am doing, with the engine grumbling away while letting you keep pace with some sports cars on the straights.

There we have, then, the two heavyweights, the sumo wrestlers, if you like. And here now, is the challenger.

Yes, it was here the last time, and it’s back again. The Supra RZ. And it’s certainly a different breed of car altogether compared to those two. It’s lighter, for a start. And while it too is powered by a 6 cylinder engine with two turbos which is placed in the front of the car, the power is fed through a 6 speed gearbox to the back. And that, according to Mr. Clarkson of Top Gear, is ‘Page one, Chapter one, of the Petrolsexual handbook’. Which I sort of agree with. Because the fun you can have with this is unbelievable!

I’ve become used to driving those two barges with their 4WD grip and mild understeer, here there’s none of that. What we have here are brakes which loosen up the back, turbos that get it sideways and a good chassis to sustain the slide through the corner. No wonder Supras are used as drift cars, they seem to be born to go sideways. It's so stable though, even when you're slithering sideways. It will never feel like its running away from you. It's always on your side. As long as you keep its engine stock, that is.

Mind you…though the Supra’s good, it’ not the best when it comes to FR balance in cornering.

Nope. That award goes to the Mazda RX7. More specifically the FD RX-7. The one we have here is the Éfini Type R from 1991. And the difference between this and the Supra is…frankly, huge. They can’t even be compared to one another. Whereas the Supra was for the mature enthusiast, this is for hardcore drivers. With its 50/50 weight distribution providing the cornering balance of a sports car and that screaming rotary providing the power, the combined result is a driving experience that is unrivaled by any car we’ve driven so far in this test.

While there isn’t that much power compared to that of the others, it’s more than enough to get the feather weight body to carve up the corners. This is what Mazda is good at. They may not be the fastest, but their cars provide one of the best driving pleasures you could possibly want. BMW’s slogan of being ‘The Ultimate Driving Machine’ should be given to cars like this. It feels…like perfection.

But never let it be said that you can’t better perfection though. Because, as Honda proved a year later, you can. Welcome to what I consider to be the best Japanese car built in the 90s.​

The Honda NSX Type R. Built with the helping hand of Ayrton Senna, it’s Honda’s take on their own user friendly supercar. It’s their rival for the Ferrari 355, a VTEC powered symbol of driving zen. Where should I start with this? The handling? Ah…yes, the handling. It's just brilliant. No other word for it, it is perfection. And the some. People will complain that it’s a bit twitchy or that it’s too much of a knife edge, and to that, I say rubbish. It’s every bit as good as you’d imagine it to be. No understeer, gentle oversteer on throttle and a balanced and controlled feeling from the steering. It’s heavenly. I’m not being cheesy, it’s fact. It’s…beyond praise. And all the time, you ride a wave of that V6 wail, revving all the way up to the 8500rpm redline, you just don’t want to shift up.

This car…it’s a mix of every car here. It’s got the composure of the R34, the refined GT feel of the GTO, the stability of the Supra and a noise and chassis to rival the RX-7. Oh…and above all else, this car looks better than all of them combined. So…if you’re looking for the best car from Japan in the 90s, look no further. This is it.

The NSX is a great car, but I prefer the Skyline GT-R.

FT86 > GT86

In 2009, Toyota revealed a concept that hinted at the revival of the late and great AE86. It was named the FT86.

And it was brilliant. The idea behind it was simple enough, build a cheap, fun car for youngsters to enjoy. What resulted from this idea was, in the first concept at least, a 232hp engine in a car which tipped the scale at exactly one ton. Let me repeat that, a 230 horsepower engine in a body that weighs 1000kg. That is combination which could worry some sports cars. Then, there was the handling that resulted from the low weight.

It was sharp, but it was also stupidly easy to hoon without it biting back. Merely lifting off while turning is enough to get the back end to try and come around, and then it was just a matter of controlling how much power was being fed into the slide. You could stomp it at full lock in the hope that it won’t spin backwards, or you could try and control it, in which case you will then feel the amazing balance of this car.

It was, in short, a great car. It gave us hope that this was Toyota back from its period of boredom. And now, 3 years later, the production model has hit the streets. As one of the stars of the GT5 2.02 update, it’s called the 86 GT.

And on the face of it, they seem to have got it all sorted out. The engine sounds nice and meaty and the price is very reasonable, especially when you compare it to the FT86’s 300,000 cr price tag.

But unfortunately, from there, things start to go downhill. Let’s start with the engine. I know concept cars tend to be a bit over the top in what they display, but can you guess how much power this has compared to the 230+ in the FT 86? 192hp. No more powerful than a stock EK9 Civic. No where near as light as well, weighing in at 1230kg. And this does have a rather obvious effect on the performance, as I shall now demonstrate with a one lap race around the track.

Off the line, the GT86’s power deficit is already taking hold as the FT86 is roaring into the lead!

Down to the first corner, and the FT86 is already showboating, gracefully drifting through while the GT86 is being left behind yet again. Through the Esses, the GT86’s stability helps it hold a better line, but its lack acceleration means that it’s still behind as they both head towards Degner curve.

Into Degner, the FT remains planted and composed, whereas the GT86 is showing some hints of understeer, it just can’t corner at the speeds that the Concept can. Not only that, but the FT86 is more fun! Throughout the entire lap, the FT has been going around corners with its arse slightly pointing outwards while schooling the GT86 which just refuses to slide (Which, now that I think about it, it’s a good thing as it doesn’t really have the power to keep that slide going anyways).

Pass the hairpin, the GT86 finally pushes its way through thanks to the power of drafting, but the concept quickly snatches the lead back, where it stays.

Now, before you flame away saying it was unfair as the 86 was down on power or any of that, let me just say, while the distance between the two cars at the end of the race was 3 seconds, even the driver of the GT86, uMadson?, said that Toyota had ‘nerfed’ it too much.

And not only is it slower than the concept, the production car is much less slippy and slidey to drive. Which takes away some of the fun, and will undoubtedly enrage the drifters as their beloved '86' will no longer step out of line at its own will. I also think the styling is a bit iffy too. The front is fine, having some hints of the FT86 about it while being round enough not to kill someone when the youngsters to eventually crash it into the spectators. But from there back, it seem to just be a collection of bits from other Toyotas. I can't quite pinpoint it, but there's just something about this car that seems…odd. Then, of course, is the camera angle.Why is it zoomed right up into its arse? It makes it seem so bulky and…big.

So, not that merry a Christmas for me then, one of the most anticipated cars of the year turns out to be all bark (and what a bark), no bite. I thought it would be the drifting legend, revived. But it just…isn't. It's not a bad car, not by any measure, just a bit of a let down.

Toyota, I am disappoint.

Last edited:
What a review. 👍 I though that the GT86 would win over it's concept brother, but I was wrong! Still, I'm into the car, and Toyota...tsk tsk tsk.

Now, before you flame away saying it was unfair as the 86 was down on power or any of that, let me just say, while the distance between the two cars at the end of the race was 3 seconds, even the driver of the GT86, uMadson?, said that Toyota had ‘nerfed’ it too much.

No need for an explanation because the difference in specs can do all the talking for me. :lol: If you don't know yet, the FT86 II was nerfed to 192 HP too.

And the FT-86 costs 300,000 credits in the NCD, not 90,000.

No need for an explanation because the difference in specs can do all the talking for me. :lol: If you don't know yet, the FT86 II was nerfed to 192 HP too.

And the FT-86 costs 300,000 credits in the NCD, not 90,000.

Oh? WHYYY TOYOTA, Y U NERF YOUR CARS?!?!?!?

Ah right…that's the sell value I was thinking of…!!

ROTARY REBORN
RE Amemiya RX-7 by RKM Spec II

NrburgringNordschleife_1-2.jpg

My PS3 left right before the Spec 2.0 boom. When I had to return it, RKM made more tunes and I feel a little left out. I was sitting behind my PC, spouting gibberish at random threads when I feel like I want to. Now that I get to use it again for my Christmas vacation, I had to update it so that I can get online again. I spent a whole day updating GT5 to Spec 2.0. It was a pain. It took 5 hours, and luckily, I was able to wake up early enough to update it until I was able to run this FD3S on the Nurburgring before I took my lunch.

NrburgringNordschleife_2-2.jpg

The physics of Spec 2.0 felt different, yes, but I couldn't really point out the differences at first before I Putin more laps (pun intended). I had a little warmup in Deep Forest with a Caterham. I was a bit surprised when I screwed up the racing line in the first corner; even though the Caterham was meant to be formula-like in handling, it pushed me off the racing line and understeered like a pig. It's rewarding when you do the corner right, but I was a little late on the steering so I was in the middle of the road before the corner exit arrived. I had a little game with Onboy123 too before I tested the FD3S. I drove a Ferrari SP1, and it was forgiving for an MR. I literally tried to trash it out but it stuck on the road as if it's 4WD.

NrburgringNordschleife_3-2.jpg

But for FD3S, it's quite a different story. When I drove it before the PS3 went away, it had decent grip. But every car always have their own issues. When taken online, it loves to shred its own tires. To quote the spam that me and Onboy123 cooked everyday when I wasn't spending most of my time on anime yet:

Pretty nimble, but it somehow feels like driving on a touge course WITHOUT guardrails at all. The problem with this car is that it understeers when it shouldn't. And on corner exit on sharp corners, this car is a wannabe drifter when mashing the gas 100% all the way.

It's a bi-polar Hashiriya to say the least. Not only in looks but also in performance. With good throttle control, this behaves well, but if you're lead-footed, this car pretends to be a drifter (in an even worse case than the NSX).

The RX7 didn't need any encouragement at all, I spent most my time pulling huge powersildes, shouting 'I AM KEN BLOCK!!!!!!!!'

That was when we pitted the almight RKM NSX against this RX-7. It was a thrillingly close fight, but it still ended in a tie.

NrburgringNordschleife_5-2.jpg

It was 5 am in the Nurburgring and there was 10% surface water set on the road. I randomly set it up just because I want a little water being splashed out from the tires but turns out it wasn't enough, but I obviously had to test the car on "dry" ground. 10% surface water wouldn't be much of a big deal. I set the time to around 5 am because of Kaskade but 4 am is a little too early to enjoy the orange rising sun. In the game, that is.

NrburgringNordschleife_6-1.jpg

Off we go to Nordkehre, the first corner of the Green Hell. So far, so good. No drama at all. Gliding through the Hatzenbach at 160-200 km/h, the RX-7 still sticks to the ground willingly. I eased the brakes then I kept tapping the throttle through Hocheichen. The car executes my input without any hesitation at all. I was able to dig into the inside on the two corners before Quiddelbacher. This FD3S keeps up without breaking a sweat. It never refuses to turn by understeering too. Such a joy to drive. It then ripped through Flugplatz and its nose pointed to the trees for a split second after the jump. The maxed-out downforce kept the car down so that it won't go out of control when into the danger zone. If it pointed to the sky, I would have a mini-heart attack, which may spoil the experience, but I myself am a bit of a thrill seeker so there are times where I want a high jump from there.

NrburgringNordschleife_7.jpg

I braked hardly for a short interval on the corner after the jump. The car stayed faithful and never prayed for suicide. Through the infamous Schwedenkreuz I go. From around 270 km/h, I slowed down to 220 so that the car won't stray to the grass on the right. The car held on no matter what, even though I didn't touch the curb on the left. Then I cooled down a bit after the dreaded section where it spells death upon any driver who is foolish enough to enter at such a high rate of speed. I held on, no, swooshed through the inside and the bright sun came into view. The relaxing sight of the radiantly glowing sun amidst the blue sky just adds to the experience. Not even the Yokohama boards can take my eyes off of it. Heading to the Fuchsrohre, the blue rocket ripped the road in half at blistering speeds and I braked before trodding through Adenauer Forst with care. Not even Metzgesfeld nor Kallenhard can pull my car away from the racing line despite their camber. I braced myself for Wehrseifen and shoved into the inside line again. The car still delivered without any flaws. I headed to the hilly Breidscheid section without plummeting into the metal barriers.

NrburgringNordschleife_8.jpg

A blue blur can be seen traveling about 220 kilometers per hour before slowing down into Bergwerk. I slipped a little but to my surprise, the car recovered IN AN INSTANT. I only applied little countersteer then it went back on track. That's where I started loving the FD3S. It can react as quickly as a cat hunting for mice or sensing danger. Then off we go to the next high-speed section. It was able to pull off 248 km/h at Kesselchen before I braked into the corner before Klostertal. I remember putting my beloved R34 out of service for a while when I crashed at Klostertal. That's why this time I released the gas before attacking that very corner. Learning from that accident saved my life, I guess. But the FD3S, still, runs like the Shinkansen. I went to the next hairpin and rode through the outside curb. I screwed up my exit a little but at least I never manage to lose all control and smack the wall. Through the iconic Karusell we go. I feel like fighting the understeer when this FD can't even feel it. It was a bit of a roller-coaster ride but I wasn't thrown off the concrete banking. I nearly spun out again at Hohe Acht the car snapped back as usual. I only applied such a miniscule amount of countersteer and yet it faced forward without any delay. I almost lost my ground again, this time by understeering at Eschbach. But the RX-7 never plows forward. It keeps going on and on.

NrburgringNordschleife_10.jpg

It won't even dare to hit the walls and get totaled, especially in this section of hilly, high speed, and understeer-inducing corners. I hazily remember my experience with the Crimson R, I couldn't remember on what corners did I understeer, but I can remember that the Comfort Softs were not a comfort at all. The sunlight penetrates my Mazda's windows and Pflanzgarten gets left a mile away. I drove through Schwalbenschwanz and through Galgenkopf, and here we are, into the Dottingher Hohe, the loooong river of asphalt where drivers are rewarded with pure speed, before they realize that it was just a deception and a couple of traps await. The rotary powerhouse screams a low-pitch roar that I adore. 217 km/h, 4th gear shifted to 5. The revs rise and drop again. 260 km/h, into 6th. The needles turn slowly in a clockwise direction. The turbocharged, 2 rotor engine still has more to give. The trees, the fence, everything around me becomes nothing but a smudge. The revs stopped rising and the engine started singing in a single note just as I come to the end of the strip. It clocked a maximum of 285 km/h, which is discreet, considering this is built to go around corners. As I go downhill, it nearly reached 290 and then I eased off the brakes. The left wheels touched the large patch of asphalt on the left of the white line in the outside, and then I slowly worked myself around Hohenrain-Schilkane. The FD danced right, left, then right again. I finally crossed the line and made a lap time of 7:29.318.

NrburgringNordschleife_12.jpg

7:29.318. Nearly three tenths slower than the 2009 R35 with stock tires, and faster than a Porsche 911 GT2 by 2-3 seconds. Quick, right?

The way it ran was a major improvement too. I used to call this car a "bi-polar Hashiriya" but Spec 2.0, along with the slight tweaks to suit the revamped physics engine, made this car not just 100%, but 140% better (yes, another pun).They gave this car a new attitude I just can't live without. It slices corners in half without any effort. It roars with fury when I slam the throttle. It stops on a dime when I switch my lead foot to the brakes. It executes any input without any hesitation. Its top speed is decent too, it can slip through the magical 300 km/h barrier. It looks so damn sexy too.
NrburgringNordschleife_17.jpg

Even though I felt blue when driving this car... the RKM Amemiya RX-7 can put a smile on your face. I guarantee you.

NrburgringNordschleife_13.jpg

–––––––––––––––––––––––––
Car: RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Tuned by: RKM Motorsports
Specs:
Power: 446 HP
Weight: 1240 kg
PP: 557
Tyres: Sports soft
Link to tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=5203500

Last edited:
Nice reviews! 👍

I'm actually surprised to see the 86 GT stay within a couple of seconds of the FT-86, seeing as it had 230kg more and c.40hp less.

Back