Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Ok then, thanks a lot for the prompt reply and for the quick lesson.:)

I am sure (well I hope) based on negative feedback that tire wear will be changed for the better on the next update.

Cheers.

CHRYSLER 300C '05 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

I've tested this car on a lot of tracks, it's a little bit heavy for the ring but drive very well on it. On others tracks it can compete with a lot of very good cars. With racing soft for example it's 1'26" low on laguna seca online. Very good grip and perfect line.
This is a perfect all around tune ,you can use it from Sport hard to Racing soft tires without any problems and on any tracks.
Test it , this is a very good surprise you'll have for sure.

highspeedringr.jpg

chrysler300c.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5l.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

INFINITI COUPE CONCEPT '06// 450PP // SPORT TIRES

Top 450PP car after 2.10 update.
All this in a pullman chair ,driving it at the ring is a fantastic sensation , lot of grip and you can pass above anything without loosing your line.
First class !!!

sangimignanotownsquare7.jpg

infiniticoupeconcept450pp_zpsd2e1811c.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare6.jpg

Down there 3 pictures by slowGTR.
xEBFbAAxedEqHoau89_0.jpg
N7mIGxTozJaejDJ2OJ_0.jpg
sEb6BeV2B9fqPv7g3D_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Very nice indeed. I am baised because this car I own for real. This is a bonus.

Really ? With the same transparent dome? Must be very good to drive looking at the clouds above ,or under the falling rain....
For the moment i just can feel this sensation with my bicycle. Ok for the clouds, but the rain ... not so good.:):)👍

Have a good drive, test it on the ring and tell me if it's the same in the real life.

Have a good day.

Beautiful car and the color... :drool: Hmmm....

@Blood*Specter: You´re a lucky man... 👍 Wish I had one...

The collor is something like "porcelaine" i think.... I'm not good to choose this things, generally i take one of the first at the top of the 1000 itens list.... Why so much ?? Like helmets and clothes.... ???? So much things to correct ,don't know why PD spend his working time on this 🤬

The collor is something like "porcelaine" i think.... I'm not good to choose this things, generally i take one of the first at the top of the 1000 itens list.... Why so much ?? Like helmets and clothes.... ???? So much things to correct ,don't know why PD spend his working time on this 🤬

No my friends, I am no rich man. I do have this car, only without the roof, and in diamond graphite color. I did not mean to mis lead you.:guilty:

Also, have 2003 G35 Coupe 6MT which I like the style better than the new G 👍

:lol:

Like you said, i dont even bother painting cars, i just use the factory color i like the most...

Maybe thats why i have 6000 + paints... :crazy:

No my friends, I am no rich man. I do have this car, only without the roof, and in diamond graphite color. I did not mean to mis lead you.:guilty:

Also, have 2003 G35 Coupe 6MT which I like the style better than the new G 👍

Your still a lucky man, I love this car and the brand does not exist/sell in my country... :(

Have to settle with playing in GT5...
nixweiss.gif

PAGANI ZONDA LM RACE CAR // 650PP // ONLINE SUPER OK

Fast car ,now tamed but still a beast , 6'00" Nurburgring Nordschleife. No more wheel spin, no more oversteer, just speed. No blablabla...!!

Proudly tuned by Praiano63 to express my gratitude to all the GT players that make me continue with my garage ,doing what i like to do.

This car is for you alls. Thanks again.

zondalm.jpg

Adapt the max speed to the track with final gear, don't touch anything else after setting the gears. For example Final gear = 2.480 for Nordschleife. You will ear this car screaming ( for real)....
nrburgringnordschleife3j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3q.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3e.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Thanks for the effort, I have tried several of your tunes, I find them consistently helpful gaining several seconds per lap depending on conditions. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the effort, I have tried several of your tunes, I find them consistently helpful gaining several seconds per lap depending on conditions. Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot my friend, i will try to do my best always, perhaps doing less cars now, that's enough, and beginning to fine tune some of the best.
I would like to do some of the best race cars ,GT ,RM & LM, specifically for some tracks , following a racing season and racing myself too, if my connection allow me to do this.
Let's see next year..!! :)👍
Have a good night. ><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now I'm finally going to take that Zonda LM for a spin. I've had it for ages and never even touched it!

Many many thanks Praiano for all your work. Your consistency and wealth of tunes are a true gift to the community. Cheers to you!

Now I'm finally going to take that Zonda LM for a spin. I've had it for ages and never even touched it!

Many many thanks Praiano for all your work. Your consistency and wealth of tunes are a true gift to the community. Cheers to you!

Thanks, i hope you'll like the car. It's much better than stock for sure.
Enjoy your drive.

Greetings, Mr. Praiano. I really like your tunes that they have helped me lots of times. Many thanks for your time and efforts. Would you please suggest me transmission settings for BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC'04, cause i have some difficulties about adjustments of gear ratios(power band problem) of this car. thanks in advance. best regards.

Greetings, Mr. Praiano. I really like your tunes that they have helped me lots of times. Many thanks for your time and efforts. Would you please suggest me transmission settings for BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC'04, cause i have some difficulties about adjustments of gear ratios(power band problem) of this car. thanks in advance. best regards.

Hi,thanks, happy to know my tunes helped you. Just need to know the parts you've installed on your car, : engine tuning , turbo.. ecu... everything. This have an influence on ratios numbers, and also what tracks you pretend to drive it .

Last edited:
Hi,thanks, happy to know my tunes helped you. Just need to know the parts you've installed on your car, : engine tuning , turbo.. ecu... everything. This have an influence on ratios numbers, and also what tracks you pretend to drive it .

Hello once again. Yes, this car is fully tuned(in terms of hp/ps) with all parts installed. I was able to find a suspension setting too and usually use sport soft tyres in races. I need to find appropriate gear ratios(and lsd ratios please) in order to race effectively at Circuit de la Sarthe or Fuji Speedway or Autodromo Nazionale Monza.(I want the true potential of the car in terms of high speed without sacrificing acceleration.) have a nice day. best regards.

Hello once again. Yes, this car is fully tuned(in terms of hp/ps) with all parts installed. I was able to find a suspension setting too and usually use sport soft tyres in races. I need to find appropriate gear ratios(and lsd ratios please) in order to race effectively at Circuit de la Sarthe or Fuji Speedway or Autodromo Nazionale Monza.(I want the true potential of the car in terms of high speed without sacrificing acceleration.) have a nice day. best regards.

Ok , this is the gearbox for the BLITZ DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE '07 eqiped with TURBO 3, good for Le mans, Monza, Fuji. You will reach the full power at max speed end of straight with a margin for draft.
You have a long 1st gear to allow to make closer the others, staying where the power is. This 1st gear also is good for grid start even with Racing soft tire and more grip. The car don't loose speed at the launch.

You can adapt the max speed for other tracks, only moduling the final gear. Don't touch the top speed cursor again.

1-RESET TO DEFAULT

2-CONFIRM RESET TO DEFAULT

3-SET FINAL GEAR 5.000 VALUE TO THE RIGHT

4-SET TOP SPEED MINIMUM VALUE FULL LEFT = 200 KMH =124MH

5-SET THE GEAR RATIOS LIKE THIS:
1st: 2.878
2nd: 2.230
3rd: 1.778
4th: 1.458
5th: 1.232
6th: 1.071

6-SET AGAIN FINAL GEAR 2.700 VALUE.

It will give you a top speed above on the right of 355 kmh = 221 mph.

Enjoy your drive.

Ok , this is the gearbox for the BLITZ DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE '07 eqiped with TURBO 3, good for Le mans, Monza, Fuji. You will reach the full power at max speed end of straight with a margin for draft.
You have a long 1st gear to allow to make closer the others, staying where the power is. This 1st gear also is good for grid start even with Racing soft tire and more grip. The car don't loose speed at the launch.

You can adapt the max speed for other tracks, only moduling the final gear. Don't touch the top speed cursor again.

1-RESET TO DEFAULT

2-CONFIRM RESET TO DEFAULT

3-SET FINAL GEAR 5.000 VALUE TO THE RIGHT

4-SET TOP SPEED MINIMUM VALUE FULL LEFT = 200 KMH =124MH

5-SET THE GEAR RATIOS LIKE THIS:
1st: 2.878
2nd: 2.230
3rd: 1.778
4th: 1.458
5th: 1.232
6th: 1.071

6-SET AGAIN FINAL GEAR 2.700 VALUE.

It will give you a top speed above on the right of 355 kmh = 221 mph.

Enjoy your drive.
hello, i applied your settings. it speeds up very fast, gear changes like a junior formula car. ) i guess, there is a little misspelling in 6th gear values. (1058 rather than 1071) i reached a maximum speed of 325km in Sarthe. thanks a lot. my last question and request for you; can lsd differential settings effect the max speed significantly? if yes, would you please advice me some lsd values for this car. thanks.

hello, i applied your settings. it speeds up very fast, gear changes like a junior formula car. ) i guess, there is a little misspelling in 6th gear values. (1058 rather than 1071) i reached a maximum speed of 325km in Sarthe. thanks a lot. my last question and request for you; can lsd differential settings effect the max speed significantly? if yes, would you please advice me some lsd values for this car. thanks.

Hi, LSD value do not affect the max speed. I've test the car with stock settings that are very good. The only thing you can change without any problem is the decel.value. You can low it to 8 or 5 ,the minimum.I think i'll do a tune for this car, it's a very good base.
Have a good night.

Hi, LSD value do not affect the max speed. I've test the car with stock settings that are very good. The only thing you can change without any problem is the decel.value. You can low it to 8 or 5 ,the minimum.I think i'll do a tune for this car, it's a very good base.
Have a good night.

Thanks for the information and all your help. Your thread is always my first address when i need a tune. Have good night too and best regards.

Hello!
I have a few request. Could you do a tune for
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R34) '99
Thanks ^^

Praiano,

I've been a long time lurker in your garage. Appreciate all the work you are doing. You put out tunes so fast, its hard for me to keep up!

I was looking for a 500PP FT 86 killer. A lot of people have been running them since the release. I didnt have to look far. I took out the Infiniti Coupe Concept and it did the job very well. Closest person was a good 4 seconds behind me. I'd say thats pretty good considering I have no Aero and weigh more.

Just want to say your work is outstanding. Keep up the good work. 👍

Edit: I also won the b-spec seasonals with your R8 race car and Yellowhat GTR. Both were pretty easy with your tunes. 👍 again.

Ferrari 458 Italia '09. Pilot version //sport soft tyres.// IN RED NEW RACE SOFT TIRES VERSION ONLINE APPROVED

This is a fantastic car for skilled drivers exploring to the max and for anybody who want to know where stand his own limit and how to go further.

I love to drive this car at lower performance points too, 525pp to 550 pp is the perfect drive, any track.

nrburgringnordschleife2f.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1kz.jpg

Tuned to the max power.

Transmission how to process: “OK”
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 5143 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 217,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.984
2: 2.080
3: 1.591
4: 1.270
5: 1.060
6: 0.904
7: 0.788
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 335 km/h = 208 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Tracks: All around

power 724 hp
weight 1232 kg
perf. points 609pp

Downforce 0/0

LSD Rear 12/40/14 /// 08/18/14

Ride Height -20/00 /// -20/-15

Spring Rate 12.8/13.3 /// 11.0/14.7
Extension 6/1 /// 9/8
Compression 4/2 /// 8/9
Anti-roll bars 3/1 /// 1/2

Camber 2.0/1.7 /// 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.25/+0.15 /// 0.00/0.18

Brake Balance 6/4 /// 8/6

tires Sport soft / sport soft /// racing soft/racing soft

Enjoy.​

i dont know what u did but my god this thing stick on to the road like a red bull x2011 but with a slower steering response.i did 6:38.207 at my first try(using a wheel not a controller).tons of grip,no oversteer,pretty controllable,it would understeer still if you not careful with the throttle.oh and it set a faster lap time then my r8 5.2

Hello!
I have a few request. Could you do a tune for
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R34) '99
Thanks ^^

Hi, i have a '03 SRT tune, a Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II Nür (R34) ‘02 ,NISMO SKYLINE GT-R R-TUNE (r34) ‘99 perhaps this one match, but no Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer, sorry.
For the moment i'm working on older tunes that need to stay better. I'll put this car on the waiting list (favorit) ,like this i'll not forget ,and make a tune later.

Praiano,

I've been a long time lurker in your garage. Appreciate all the work you are doing. You put out tunes so fast, its hard for me to keep up!

I was looking for a 500PP FT 86 killer. A lot of people have been running them since the release. I didnt have to look far. I took out the Infiniti Coupe Concept and it did the job very well. Closest person was a good 4 seconds behind me. I'd say thats pretty good considering I have no Aero and weigh more.

Just want to say your work is outstanding. Keep up the good work. 👍

Edit: I also won the b-spec seasonals with your R8 race car and Yellowhat GTR. Both were pretty easy with your tunes. 👍 again.

Thanks, i like the infiniti also, it's a very safe car, good when people bump you too much in some online rooms :crazy: ,but i think my FT86 is faster , just a few. I did the b-spec seasonals with pescarolo judd car and takata dome. Very good also.Enjoy my cars and lurk a lot.... I was a N°1 lurker during so much time..... I spent a long time in Lion's den and RKM garage , just driving their awesome tunes before opening my garage.

Have a good night.

i dont know what u did but my god this thing stick on to the road like a red bull x2011 but with a slower steering response.i did 6:38.207 at my first try(using a wheel not a controller).tons of grip,no oversteer,pretty controllable,it would understeer still if you not careful with the throttle.oh and it set a faster lap time then my r8 5.2

Hi ,thanks. I love this car too, this is my best car, the most balanced & fast ,perfect handling...... that i've ever tuned. My number 1. The sport soft version also is a very good car to pilot.
Enjoy your drive.

FERRARI F40 '92 // 550 PP // ONLINE OK

New F40 ,very good handling and easy to drive fast. No more nasty reaction, safe and fast.

Picture GTTurtle.
f40up.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo1.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo2x.jpg

Enjoy.​

Finally i 've found a good setting for the F40, this was my 4th update of the tune. This one is as fast as the best 550PP or very very close.

Need to try it .

EDIT: this final drive is for the ring. Select a higher final drive for less top speed.

Back