20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I don't think much more words come up. The no car shots are a no brainer choice as the best in this update. No, I lie, the entire set is excellent. :drool: Stunning!!!

Totally forgot to reply here :lol:

Love the 2nd shot of the BTR and the trees shot. 👍

Cheers GP! Yeah, the tree shot. Pure luck that it turned out that way.

Very nice realistic shots

Thanks Matt! :)

Love the Diversity in your sets and You capture standard cars Brilliantly :drool:

Thanks sems! Well, always try to make standard cars not look like one. :dopey:

Wow... I don't think much more words come up. The no car shots are a no brainer choice as the best in this update. No, I lie, the entire set is excellent. :drool: Stunning!!!

Thanks Skython! :sly:
Glad you like this set. I had plenty of more shots that didn't turned out that good. Could've posted them as well, but I think that would've reduced the quality of this set!

So guys. I don't know If something is coming today or tomorrow, but I'm wanted to wish you Happy New Year already. I really hope I can keep up with your expectations and development in awesome pictures. I want to wish you all the best for you and your family. Peace, Love and Success and all that stuff. But most of you should do one thing, keep healthy!

Alright! Got creative again today.

Tried to make this in a sort of "advertising" - style or Press Kit. Whatever you wanna call it. :)

Leave me a comment! It's always appreciated...

Greetings,

First shot and I :drool:. Although, sorry to be rude, the fourth and fifth shot were a bit unrealistic thanks to its ride height.

Cheers Mate.

Fourth Shot: Small Jump. Soft Suspension.
Fifth Shot: Drifting. Soft Suspension.

Even though I agree with you, I can't do anything about it. I could install a Sport Suspension Kit, but then the "Stockness" would be gone. If you understand :lol:

I have to agree with the others here, the first two shots are delightful 👍

Alright guys. Time to release something new.
Tried a completly new approach in editing, hope you like it :)

Here's a little Preview

Another press kit? For the 8C? Can't wait! :drool:

Nice preview, but it may just be my laptop but it looks a little blurry.

You're right. The back is a slighty blurry. The focus is set on the right taillight, that's why ;)

Gorgeous car. Can't wait to see the other pics :D

Btw, little typo in thread title, it's "Competizione"

Cheers Mate!
And thanks for the heads up! 👍

Very nice set of the skyline :drool: Rally spec :lol: And that preview looks very promising, cant wait 👍 :)

Thank you, Ariesps!
Probably going to re edit the Skyline ones, when my new editing style is accepted :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back