Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Today, Dec. 16, I will show you...
1. My PMC entry for week 55!


2. Another Yellow Suzuki but, this time, unedited!


Click the pics! Or you won't see the difference!
​
 
love the panoramas and pit shots wow :D
 
Finally! A reply! It has been weeks and no one has commented about my works! :lol: Anyways, thanks! :cheers:
 
Are you sure that Suzuki is unedited? It looks stunning, as do each panorama. You should try getting more cars into them, and show the racing line through a turn with a field of cars.
 
The first one is edited. The second one isn't. Thanks! :cheers:
 
Why haven't I posted in here? :guilty:

The shots look great, especially the panoramas and the two SX4 shots. Nice, hope you'll keep updating. 👍
 
Well, I'll be back from Hong Kong on Dec. 31! More updates starting New Year's Eve! And thanks! :D
 
It's December 31, my birthday. Give me good shots as my birthday gift or I'll rip your head off. :p I kid, I kid. I no evil.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3747/indynascarpitstop1assma.jpg

The tilt and the blurred man gives makes the scene lively and fast-paced. Well done. 👍

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2417/toscana32assmartobject1.jpg

The feel of the drifting car :drool:

By the way, you're from the same country as mine, aren't ya? :p
Yes, yes I am! :lol: Updating the drool-o-meter!
That SX4 - Shot is impressive! :drool:
Thanks again! Re-updating the drool-o-meter! :lol:
 
I do quite love that 2nd SX4 shot. Something about the muddy, mixed colors of the dust and the cross processing filter gives it a real rally feel.
Panoramas are quite good too, just try mixing them up some with different, closer angles to the car and stuff. You're doin' good though, keep practicing.
 
Thanks! :)
 
I'm back! Now,
SX4 @ Toscana!





​
 
Your welcome! Updated the DoM!
 
Great angles mate! :drool:
 
The third shot has an absolutly superb angle.
Very nice, always tried to do that sort of angle, but you've managed it :)
 
SVX
Great angles mate! :drool:
Update the DoM again! Salamat! ("Thanks" in Filipino)
The third shot has an absolutly superb angle.
Very nice, always tried to do that sort of angle, but you've managed it :)
I've done the impossible! :lol:
 
DoM?
 
I don't know whether I should compliment you on your driving or your photos. Great work!
P.S. If I post a :drool:, do I get on the Drool-o-Meter?
 
Last edited:
Okay, I am still getting confused and thinking there's a double post, but then I'm realizing it's just SVX and 20832. :lol:

On topic now, I'm a person who loves lens flare, and bright starlit skies. So for me, this is heaven! :p :drool: :drool:
 
I was also trick by their avatars as well! :lol:
Thanks for your compliment, Skython! :)

Edit: DoM updated twice! :p
 
Last edited:
Here's some pictures that were stuck in my computer. This starts a series called...

USSC Part 1
(not USSR)
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer









Playing around with lens flare at the last 2 shots! :p

Note: All images you've seen were uploaded in their original size, so you may use them as wallpaper!
​
 
Last edited:
The last two shots are really good, try to keep the gallery updated as you have really nice stuff in here :)👍
 
Thanks for the motivation! :)
 
Nice shots jus, good use of the lens flare in the last one 👍
 
I see you've taken to the lens flare. :sly: They look superb!!! 👍
 
Haven't been here because I can't be bother- wait, what? SX4?! :eek: :drool:
 
Back