20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice set

6688678187_2bee727ac0_b.jpg

Especially this, I like the reflections and lighting of this one

Another beautiful set! I really like the shot with the backfire in it, great catch and great composition 👍 :)

Nice set
Especially this, I like the reflections and lighting of this one

Thanks Mate! Well, as I wanted to say. The picture were actually a bit brighter on my desktop as on flickr. Don't know why this happens, but it looked even better :)

Another beautiful set! I really like the shot with the backfire in it, great catch and great composition 👍 :)

Cheers! It's really hard to catch those, it's more by coinsidence :P

Looks like a tricky color to photograph but you nailed it. Lovely editing and nice variety.

Great series of shots 20832. Nice and subtle editing and i would have to agree with others, tunnel shot is my fav, very nice reflections going on 👍

Looks like a tricky color to photograph but you nailed it. Lovely editing and nice variety.

Definetly not as tricky as white. But sure not easy to keep the stock colour in my style of editing.

Great series of shots 20832. Nice and subtle editing and i would have to agree with others, tunnel shot is my fav, very nice reflections going on 👍

Cheers, Stoney!
Glad you dropped in again! :)

Alrighty, now since I have the DLC No. 2, I decided to make an update with one of the cars. I chose the Golf R... hope you like the preview. Update coming tomorrow.

Wow, great preview. Looking forward to what you have in store for us.

Deceided to give you the update already! :)
Hope you like the update :)

Also I'm going to cut short on the updates. I will try to make some higher quality - shots. So like Quality instead of Quantity. 👍

Those are fantastic, especially the ones at London. Sorry for missing out on commenting on your World of V10 sets, but those are great as well. 👍

Just one thing, please give us back the full sizes on Flickr. I wouldn't mourn having your shots in 640px instead 700px here on GTPlanet.

Thanks first of all!

But, what do you mean? I've never uploaded them in full size :lol:
Only resized by flickr itself.

@eDub: Thanks, Man!

Very nice set there dude, imo the first couple London shots are a tad too dark but it might just be my screen again

Thank you, Matt!
Yeah, could be. I'm currently looking for some ways to avoid all this.

My new editing style isn't really all that close to perfection tbh. It's turns out quite dark, you're right. :)

Thank you, Matt!
Yeah, could be. I'm currently looking for some ways to avoid all this.

My new editing style isn't really all that close to perfection tbh. It's turns out quite dark, you're right. :)

Yeah I'm still experimenting with the lighting and contrast myself

Yeah.
I have 4 Pictures now in the pipeline, that went through a quite heavy processing.
One is really great. Should look great on every screen. Two look quite good and one still has to be re worked ^^

No need to that quality over quantity. Your updates have heaps of quality, and you still produce heaps!

Lovely update mate, really like the Red Bull Hangar shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back