Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
I'm conflicted to welcome you back or not.
It's awesome to have you back for new shots and just back in the community, But now everyone else is screwed when it comes to the polls :lol:
Welcome back Mog 👍

Now, the TV is ready, GT5 is runnig......sh**, we're screwed:scared: :lol:

Also, that fridge! :drool: I need one like this too....

And thanks for linking to your forza gallery. This game seems to be better than I thought. Unfortunately, I don't have the XBOX next to my PS3 (like you have ;))

Welcome back, I'm pleased for you and your girlfriend - looks like things are coming together nicely for you. :)
Your Forza gallery is your usual insanely high standard so would love to see more GT5 sets from you soon. ;)

This is all looking great! You both have a very nice house there. Looking forward to seeing your work here again :)

Wow, reminds me of my brother's house he used to rent went he studied in UK...It's TOO small :yuck: but houses in UK is quite expensive anyway...Congratulations!!!!!!! :)

Epic picture of the House :lol: :P .Wouldn't mind if you do a Set of Your Fridge though :D

Nice to have You Back :cheers:

Wow, reminds me of my brother's house he used to rent went he studied in UK...It's TOO small :yuck: but houses in UK is quite expensive anyway...Congratulations!!!!!!! :)

erm....it's actually huge for 2 people! Some of the rooms have barely anything in them!

Epic picture of the House :lol: :P .Wouldn't mind if you do a Set of Your Fridge though :D

Nice to have You Back :cheers:

Here you go:

fridgert.jpg

fridge2.jpg

;)

Look at the rest of the kitchen in that photo compared to the one on the previous page. :P It was taken not long after it had been delivered!

Congrats to you two, Mog - the new place looks fantastic 👍

Glad to have you back here, even if you were also available over there, I prefer you when you've got an active dual citizenship :P

Congrats to you two, Mog - the new place looks fantastic 👍

Glad to have you back here, even if you were also available over there, I prefer you when you've got an active dual citizenship :P

:lol: I'll still be frequenting a few threads over there but I'm back here for now 👍

2.0 Advanced Week 59 Entry

Click to enlarge

Nice, the Mog is back and boy, is he back! 👍
I'm picking you will have noticed the level of competition has stepped up around here lately, but that will be no problem for you. ;)

Finally.
Actually kinda missed your photos. :drool:

Is that this "Dream" - Theme?

Hehe, thanks! Yes it's part of the 'dream' theme 👍

Nice, the Mog is back and boy, is he back! 👍
I'm picking you will have noticed the level of competition has stepped up around here lately, but that will be no problem for you. ;)

Well I'll just have to step up my work too then won't I? :P

Great picture Mog, nice to see you're back also. :)

Thanks Sej!

THE KING IS BACK!!! :bowdown: Great return Moglet 👍

:lol: Thanks very much!

SVX

:P

Very good! I love the soft focus :drool:

Thanks solo, the soft focus was designed to add to the 'dream' feeling, I hope it worked!

Well I guess that didn't go down too well :lol:
How about this then?

2.0 Advanced Week 60 Entry

Click to enlarge

I must have completely missed that shot. So many gallery threads lol. I really enjoy the civic shot. The neon green normally would probably ruin the shot but you have the color balance so well done it blends together beautifully. Really elegant shot.

The 2.0 shot is really clean and along with the architecture it has a really nice flow to it. Perfectly edited as usual. Its a winner! Really glad to see the updates again!

Back