20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
SVX
No need to that quality over quantity. Your updates have heaps of quality, and you still produce heaps!

Lovely update mate, really like the Red Bull Hangar shots.

Thanks, Joshua!
But I'm have kinda a lack of inspiration and all.
I'm going to quite the "Press Kit" - Thing for some time, but not the overall photography :)

Really love the Golf shots.

Cheers!
Thanks for dopping by.

Wow, your photos are spectacular! I love your imaginative compositions!

Thanks you beeblebrox! Always try to do something new! :)

Thank you, jus! :dopey:

Very good set of the Golf. My favourite is #3, like how the attention is on the rumblestrip.

Good capture of the stance as well. :lol: I couldn't help but notice the left side of the car formed a triangle with the runway lights. :D You're becoming an artiste now, mwahahahahah! :lol: :lol: :sly:

:D

Very good Golf-R set 👍 I really like the bright colours in the C63 :D Two great updates there!

Dat STANCE! :eek: Great work!

Yep, like it very much. Just looks so evil :dopey_

Very good set of the Golf. My favourite is #3, like how the attention is on the rumblestrip.

Good capture of the stance as well. :lol: I couldn't help but notice the left side of the car formed a triangle with the runway lights. :D You're becoming an artiste now, mwahahahahah! :lol: :lol: :sly:
:D

Dude, that's wasn't even intended! :lol:
Good spot though. Thanks for the kind words, GP! :)

Aw yeah !
It's so good :drool:

Thanks Ilya! :)

Very good Golf-R set 👍 I really like the bright colours in the C63 :D Two great updates there!

Well, would you be disappointed If I tell you, that this is actually a quite dark grey? :sly:
Thanks, Champ! :)

Love that C63 shot
Oh, and the Viper ones
Plus the Golf shots, all, stunning

Thanks for your comment(s). I see you had a lot on your mind :lol:

Wow amazing shot really amazing :drool:

Thank you, Fayce. I gonna have to thank YOU for staying true the last couple of weeks! 👍 :)

Great work on C63! So sexy ass! 👍

It's goes like a motherfuddger. Believe that. Good at everything, but especially in looks. Thanks Ariesps! :)

Nice pic man. The noise is just perfect this time.👍

Yeah. Definetly the weakest of the pictures I have in the pipeline.
So thank you, Alex :)

That's one good looking C63.

It is! Thanks e Dub! :)

Thank you, Fayce. I gonna have to thank YOU for staying true the last couple of weeks! 👍 :)

u r welcome i stayed because 9gagger is 9agger even if he sucks and your pictures are great :D

Gonna have to echo what many have already said - the Golf R set it amazing. Is that one of the GT colors? :P

I love the random C63 shot. The Golf R (and just about everything else in this gallery) is great too. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Very nice not really in to this Gobstance shizzle. Very nice pic

Cheers! Yeah, not really like to make up my cars like this as well, but it just fits the C63 :sly:

u r welcome i stayed because 9gagger is 9agger even if he sucks and your pictures are great :D

Glad to know man! :)

The Golf set is stunning! 👍

Cheers, Hunter! Thanks for dopping by!

Gonna have to echo what many have already said - the Golf R set it amazing. Is that one of the GT colors? :P

Thx for dropping by. Yes, it's one of the pastel colours from PD.
The same Golf is driving around here in my neighbourhood and I just really like the look of that car, so I decided to do a replica of that :D

I love the random C63 shot. The Golf R (and just about everything else in this gallery) is great too. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks you very much, GTTurtle! Glad you like my work here.

What I kinda didn't recognise was, that my gallery has reach a 1000th posts! :dopey:
I wanna thank you for that from the bottom of my heart! 👍

What I kinda didn't recognise was, that my gallery has reach a 1000th posts! :dopey:
I wanna thank you for that from the bottom of my heart! 👍

If i'm right, it must've been me that posted post No.1000

Well, thank you at1503!
But I'm still going to say thank you to everyone instead to a particular person :lol:

Congrats 20832 get ready every one inspired by 20832 I will make a c 63 set :D next Friday 1-27-2012
Ps my latest update was a drifting impreza and you didn't told me if it was following your guid :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back