20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats 20832 get ready every one inspired by 20832 I will make a c 63 set :D next Friday 1-27-2012
Ps my latest update was a drifting impreza and you didn't told me if it was following your guid :lol:

Since you've released this update way earlier than my guide, It's probably not. Do another drift set and I will drop by again. Looking forward to your C63 Set! :)

And Thank You for your awesome pics.👍

You're too kind, Alex! 👍

Thanks for the supply of great pics. I think this milestone deserves a special set .

You're right.
I got three random pics for you. :)

Sorry about the strong noise in the Pagani Shot. I had to brighten it up quickly ;)

Thanks again for the 1000th! :)

Nice shots, I especially like the 500.👍
About the sky - try extreme blurring and smudging, it works, I think.:sly:

Great job not only on the shots but also your 1:drool::drool::drool:+ posts celebration!

Congrats on the "1,000", now many more, posts in your gallery! Look forward to 1,000 more and many more great images!

What a beauty with your Fiat 500! You make such a little car look so amazing! It also looks so right like it was taken back in the past on a road trip of some sort. (Though I don't know who would be bonkers enough to go on a road trip in a Fiat 500. :lol:) :drool:

So very late but uhh, congratulations on your 1000th! :cheers: Mine will only get there when GT6 comes out. Or never. :guilty:

Nice shots, I especially like the 500.👍
About the sky - try extreme blurring and smudging, it works, I think.:sly:

Lol. Not going to do that. Always try to get a nice sky and clean sky with almost no clouds in it. But still thanks for the tip! :lol:

Great job not only on the shots but also your 1:drool::drool::drool:+ posts celebration!

Cheers, jus! Also for being active in my showroom this much :)

Congratulations! Those three photos are ace:tup:

Thanks, beeblebrox! Appreciate it! :)

Men , you have a new-level editing. Second and third are.:drool:

Thank you. Yes, took me much more time than usual (especially the 500 one)

What a beauty with your Fiat 500! You make such a little car look so amazing! It also looks so right like it was taken back in the past on a road trip of some sort. (Though I don't know who would be bonkers enough to go on a road trip in a Fiat 500. :lol:) :drool:

That was actually my goal, so thanks. And why not?
We had nothing else back in the day and so we traveled in a Fiat 500 or VW Beetle or BMW Bubblecar over the alps to Italy :lol:

So very late but uhh, congratulations on your 1000th! :cheers: Mine will only get there when GT6 comes out. Or never. :guilty:

Thank you, but I don't think that you#re a bad photographer. Actually a very good one! :)

My favourite has to be number 1.

Thank you.

So, of course I got the third DLC and made some photos of it.
Nothing really special, but I still like these pictures a lot! :)

Leave me some comment and what do you think of the Special Route X? I think, it's just soooo awesome :drool:

Gotta say that mini is ugly as sin but you've taken some great shots here of both bits of DLC! The Jag and Aston look amazing! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back