20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome shots !!!
V12 looks ... astonishing :)
Special Route X is really awesome , it's perfect place for photoshooting :drool:

COME OOOOON!!!!! I come here trying to find V12 Vantage, and get left with two shots? :(

My obsessions aside, it's amazing how quickly one can produce an update while maintaining quality. ;) 👍 :drool:

Fantastic set, Route X is an awesome place for photos and you've captured it brilliantly! It's nice to see some shots of the Leaf and the Countryman even if the cars themselves are not spectacular your shots are. :)

Fantastic Route X / Aventador shots. Like the perspective in the third Route X shot. 👍

And the doom Beetle! :lol: Like the last one of it.

Route X + Aventador = V12 Vatage + Stig = VW 1200 + RWB-style Aerokits = :drool:

SVX

:scared:
You drooled all over the floor :lol:

Awesome shots !!!
V12 looks ... astonishing :)
Special Route X is really awesome , it's perfect place for photoshooting :drool:

HAHA! I see what you did there :lol:
ASTONishing... but I really have to agree with you. It's the most beautiful thing in Gran Turismo at Night. I literally had to hold back myself as I came over the crest and saw that ship and the heavy duty crane. 👍

This. Could we have some more shots of the Aston? It's a very beautiful car, and I'm sure a great photographer like yourself could do amazing things with it.
COME OOOOON!!!!! I come here trying to find V12 Vantage, and get left with two shots? :(
My obsessions aside, it's amazing how quickly one can produce an update while maintaining quality. ;) 👍 :drool:

Thanks guys!
Since you two want an Aston Update, you'll get it! Going to be online within the next two days! Promised 👍

Great shots of the new cars. Makes me want to buy them as well.

You sure should. This is worth every penny!

Fantastic set, Route X is an awesome place for photos and you've captured it brilliantly! It's nice to see some shots of the Leaf and the Countryman even if the cars themselves are not spectacular your shots are. :)

They're quite ******, yes. But yeah, wanted to capture all the car to show how the look like in game and not only in there "Renderings"
Thanks! :)

Fantastic Route X / Aventador shots. Like the perspective in the third Route X shot. 👍

And the doom Beetle! :lol: Like the last one of it.

Thanks. The Doom Beetle need a flat black paint though, and stance.

Route X + Aventador = V12 Vatage + Stig = VW 1200 + RWB-style Aerokits = :drool:

Sounds like a good and easy to solve equation :lol:
Glad you like it, jus! :)

now i really need the DLC pack maybe next week so awesome :drool:

Definetly worth it!

Love that Aventador and Beetle.

Cheers! :)

Alright guys, I already done the V12 Vantage - Update and going to release it now. I really hope you like the outcome as much as I do.
I change my editing style again. Tried to achieve a much more cleaner editing, and I think I got it down for now.

Also stay tuned for something new to this showroom with the next update: Full HD Wallpaper!

But for now the Aston Martin - Update.

i'm suffering from other people awesome cars in gt5 :mad:

just use your debit card...I just found out that I can actually use that yesterday :LOL:...save me the trip of going to the game shops to buy the PS card

i'm suffering from other people awesome cars in gt5 :mad:

Don't be mad.
VUTkI.png

Nice pictures and great quality as always 20832 :lol:

Thanks Mate!

Really liked this set. Clean, realistic, and classy. You did the car and yourself proud. Noise quality is spot on as well! Keep up the great work!

Dat Aston...:drool:
Awesome shots, Pascal.👍
Btw, I've got that feeling that the license plate says "le Vantage".:lol:

Nice work as always 👍 Not as keen on this editing style as the 'press kit' one but its still good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back