Post Your Pictures For Editing

I guess you could browse through my flickr account to see if you want to edit any of my photos I've taken.
I am fairly skilled with taking photos in GT5, so if you want me to take a photo of a car that you want to edit, just tell me.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72459649@N06/
I just started editing photos really, so I am not as good as you are, but, I think I might be fairly good at it. I think my Corvette Z06 is probably on of my best edited photos.

I guess you could browse through my flickr account to see if you want to edit any of my photos I've taken.
I am fairly skilled with taking photos in GT5, so if you want me to take a photo of a car that you want to edit, just tell me.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72459649@N06/
I just started editing photos really, so I am not as good as you are, but, I think I might be fairly good at it. I think my Corvette Z06 is probably on of my best edited photos.

I edited one of your photos. It's here :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240749

My junk is in My flickr , on my sig :)

(some photos aren't mine soo watch out , like the R89C and the HPA pics ;))

Alot of your pictures were hard to work with. Try putting the F-number all the way up to 45.0 if you don't have it that way. This results to much better picture. Also try using Panning Mode 3. Same for you MusicalArtist. If you don't have those setting try them out and see if your pictures come out much better.

Looks awesome.
What do you use?
I use GIMP for my editing, mainly because it is free to download and it works fairly well.

Photoshop. (A one more thing that I don't want to give up which gives me most of my effects). Search the net. You'll find something just good. And it doesn't have to be a program. HINT HINT! It can be something online. ANOTHER HINT HINT!

Yes , I think I got a better version there without the blurry ;)

Didn't look through all pictures. Most of them were moving ones and it looked like you had panning mode 1 on and the F-number low because they were blurry and I couldn't work with them.

Photoshop. (A one more thing that I don't want to give up which gives me most of my effects). Search the net. You'll find something just good. And it doesn't have to be a program. HINT HINT! It can be something online. ANOTHER HINT HINT!

I do have access to photoshop. I am studying to get a degree in art, and I just have to go to the computer lab to have access to photoshop. I am actually taking a course named "Art and the Computer" this semester, which will help also.

It is just easier to edit them when I'm at home. It is a 30 minute drive to campus.

I do have access to photoshop. I am studying to get a degree in art, and I just have to go to the computer lab to have access to photoshop. I am actually taking a course named "Art and the Computer" this semester, which will help also.

It is just easier to edit them when I'm at home. It is a 30 minute drive to campus.

Photoshop is VERY difficult to use unless you know what your doing. So yeah, that degree would be VERY helpful.

Is photoshop free ?

ha, most likely not if you want to get a legal version.

If you want something that is similar and free, GIMP is pretty good. Not as many filters and features, but it has quite a few, and if you use them in combination, there is a lot of editing variety possible.

Is photoshop free ?

No. (Search the net and you can find a cracked one. The full version for free. But make sure it's not a virus).

You don't really need Photoshop anyway. I only use it to get rid of things I don't want in the picture or change something around.

If you want something that is similar and free, GIMP is pretty good. Not as many filters and features, but it has quite a few, and if you use them in combination, there is a lot of editing variety possible.

Yupp. You won't get the legal one for free.:lol::lol::lol:

Could you give me the website please ? :)

This is with F-number to 1.0 and Panning Mode 1 :

Superspeedway-Daytona_4.jpg

This is with F-number to 45.0 and Panning Mode 3 :

Superspeedway-Daytona_3.jpg

Even interior :

Superspeedway-Daytona_1.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg

Much better picture with F-number 45.0 and Panning Mode 3. All you have to do is press square when you change the settings or position the camera.

Much better picture with F-number 45.0 and Panning Mode 3. All you have to do is press square when you change the settings or position the camera.
Sorry but no, Lower f/stops are better for more artistic pictures rather than snapshots, and You can equally make good pictures with panning mode 1, but with those SLR shots, what they really need is a correct exposure, they're over exposed.

Back