• 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Aston...:drool:
Awesome shots, Pascal.👍
Btw, I've got that feeling that the license plate says "le Vantage".:lol:

Cheers Alex!
And yeah, in some picture it seems so, eh? :D

Great shots mate 👍, my favorites are 9 and 13th shots.
Did a update to my gallery btw :sly:

Thanks for dropping by. Haven't I already replied to that? :ouch:

Nice work as always 👍 Not as keen on this editing style as the 'press kit' one but its still good :)

Yeah. The problem is, that the editing style used on my press kits darkens the picture quite hard and to brighten it up you either kill the information of the picture or it just looks awful. But still thanks for your compliment :)

This is what I wanted to see :)
Awesom shots mate ! :drool::drool::drool: 👍

Cheers Mate! :)

Greaaaatt shots mate!

Beautiful Aston on white! Very clean, although i would like to see it in Toro Red paint from Aston Martin also. I have to buy this DLC for sure.

Cheers. Well, actually wanted this car in Orange. But it just looks so nice in white :sly:

Hey, try a light blue, the V12 Vantage looks great in light blue. I used "Celeste" (can be found on Ferrari 512bb) on mine for aesthetic reasons and personal reasons.

V12 Vantage by Musical_Artist, on Flickr

Also, the white was too common in my opinion. I rather use non-stock color choices to make my cars more unique.

The photos are amazing. I can't fathom how to take realistic photos, I am stuck in artistic.

I wouldn't mind seeing it in either British Racing Green or red, but those are terrific shots nevertheless!

The photos are amazing. I can't fathom how to take realistic photos, I am stuck in artistic.

Thanks. Not really into blue cars.
Sometimes it's better to be stuck in artistic than realistic.

Because you can actually call anything artistic, but realistic is definetly hard to achive sometimes.

SVX
So realistic :drool:

:drool:

Thanks, Josh! :D

I wouldn't mind seeing it in either British Racing Green or red, but those are terrific shots nevertheless!

White, Silver and Black are odd, but British Racing Green not? :lol:
I have this color on a Mini or a E Type Jag, but not on an Aston :D

But thanks, dude! :)

changing the color i prefer a baby blue or a dark red
p.s not Bayonnce baby LOL :lol:

What you prefer is not what I prefer :lol:

I think I just cried a little. Thanks, man for filling in my unintentional request. ;) You've made my decision, I'm off to get DLC. :D And if you are going to be wallpapering shots, I vote you do this one, or this one. They are the greatest in the update. I love a good action shot, but that 2nd shot, and the fifth are good. Though I'm sure I've missed out some beauties. :drool:

Hiyyyaaa! Broke your epic comment-post chain in the gallery section. Cccccombo Bbbreaker!

Anyways, that V12 Vantage set makes me wonder why I have not gotten the DLC yet, or any DLC as a matter of fact. Brilliant set! 👍

Can I make a request? If so,
Car: Peugeot 908 (any)
Title: RIP Peugeot Sport

6741023335_acf5603c7a_b.jpg
I absolutely love that picture, it is just so simple, yet so amazing. Great balance of negative and positive space.

With your every update I see a bit heavier editing.:D
And that's nice, cause it works. Great pics.👍

I don't know what wallpaper to choose from! :drool: The 2nd? The 3rd? No! the 5th! Or 6th?

Hiyyyaaa! Broke your epic comment-post chain in the gallery section. Cccccombo Bbbreaker!

Anyways, that V12 Vantage set makes me wonder why I have not gotten the DLC yet, or any DLC as a matter of fact. Brilliant set! 👍

OMG a Singaporean in this thread! :eek:

I absolutely love that picture, it is just so simple, yet so amazing. Great balance of negative and positive space.

Thanks MusicalArtist. Would've lowered the car at the back, If I would re - do this picture, but I glad you like it! :)

With your every update I see a bit heavier editing.:D
And that's nice, cause it works. Great pics.👍

Thanks, Alex. Yes, the Wallpaper of the Viper/SSX are quite heavily edited.

I don't know what wallpaper to choose from! :drool: The 2nd? The 3rd? No! the 5th! Or 6th?

You can download them all :lol:

OMG a Singaporean in this thread! :eek:

Holy Moly! :eek:

The viper from the side pic is amazing, but it would have been a little better with the BG not that sharp I think. 2nd is really nice too!

Were the half naked men still there?

Aren't they always?? :lol: I mean even the flagship store I visited in London, and NY have a half naked man at the entrance with one nice lady holding the polaroid camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back