RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Great new update as usual Ryuu... The "700" picture is just pure awesomeness as i told you, i wish i had it in the wall of my room as art 👍

By the way, great OP update much more organized :)!

The Aventador Pictures might be a bit too dark.
But the LF - A Update is astonishing! Nordschleife and LF-A work perfectly together!

Great new update as usual Ryuu... The "700" picture is just pure awesomeness as i told you, i wish i had it in the wall of my room as art 👍

By the way, great OP update much more organized :)!

Thanks OJ!!! as usual!!! :):lol:

The Aventador Pictures might be a bit too dark.
But the LF - A Update is astonishing! Nordschleife and LF-A work perfectly together!
Great photos! :)

:)Thanks!!!:)

Here is my Zonda R on Nürburgring Nordschleife

(click the image to view)

enjoy!! Comments are welcome!!:)

Last edited:
Thats awesome editing. Do you have that on 1080p or higher? Thanks and very well done:tup:.

Im not sure if i have it on 1080p, i only have it on flickr as my highest resolution :indiff: but thanks for visting and commenting!:):)

Nice bro! I gotta get more pics on mine, been busy drifiting.

Thanks bro:) let me know when you have updated your gallery! I wanna see more!:):)

Well here my set of the....
Inifiniti Coupe Concept

ENJOY!!
(click the image to view)

comments are always welcome!:)

Last edited:
I can't believe you made the Infiniti look so good.:drool:
And beautiful work with the Pagani. Absolutely love the colours and moods in both sets.

Finally! :D.. been waiting for this set for ever..

I love all the pictures, the second small picture of the Novitec Rosso F430, the second small photo of both in Rome, third small picture of both cars at Monaco, 6 big pic.. the Carbon Fiber detail in some pictures is incredible... all of them are great (as usual :lol:), great editing.. but the fish eye picture looks kinda weird i think if it was a little up and just on the Novitec Tridente Gran Turismo would had been better because it makes the F430 looks a bit weird and out of place.. Anyways!.. Great new update i waited a lot for this but it was worth it :)

(Last Pic = Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and yellow)

McLaren F1
!!!ENJOY!!!

Finally! :D.. been waiting for this set for ever..

I love all the pictures, the second small picture of the Novitec Rosso F430, the second small photo of both in Rome, third small picture of both cars at Monaco, 6 big pic.. the Carbon Fiber detail in some pictures is incredible... all of them are great (as usual :lol:), great editing.. but the fish eye picture looks kinda weird i think if it was a little up and just on the Novitec Tridente Gran Turismo would had been better because it makes the F430 looks a bit weird and out of place.. Anyways!.. Great new update i waited a lot for this but it was worth it :)

(Last Pic = Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and yellow)

THANKS A MILLION OJ!!!!:):):)

i just :drool: with this picture i have no idea why but i do :lol: ... 1st two small pictures of the headlight and tailight are great too, i like the simplicity of it and the 5th big photo, the first one at eiger, its really nice aswell!.. 👍

My god! :drool: :drool: This shot could be used in an advertisement broacher for Ford! It looks so professional and commerical! Nice work! 👍 :drool:

Introducing my favorite hatchback in the game and in real life:)
Volkswagen Golf V GTI
Its a cute car I love it!!! :)

Say hello to Roger the Rabbit

Some seriously stunning shots here! :)

THANKS!!!:):):)

+1 your photos are great. Bet you could make a Vw beetle look great!

:) Im planning to take pics as many cars as i can, i guess ill do the beetle eventually:) THANKS!!

BkS
My god! :drool: :drool: This shot could be used in an advertisement broacher for Ford! It looks so professional and commerical! Nice work! 👍 :drool:

now that u mentioned it, it does hahaha:):) THANKS!!

i just :drool: with this picture i have no idea why but i do :lol: ... 1st two small pictures of the headlight and tailight are great too, i like the simplicity of it and the 5th big photo, the first one at eiger, its really nice aswell!.. 👍

and THANKS again OJ!! :):):):)

This is what I truely love about the Golf in GT5. It just such a photogenic car. I truely love the tones, colours and focus in this shot. Really well done!

Heres another American Car!!!
this time I decided to take the Art Morrison Vette for a spin!
AND DONT FORGET TO ENJOY!!!

BkS
This is what I truely love about the Golf in GT5. It just such a photogenic car. I truely love the tones, colours and focus in this shot. Really well done!

THANKS!!!

I don't think I have ever seen the Golf look so fantastic! That last shot is a real stunner :)

THANKS!!! the last shot is like a rabbit sniffing the lenses of the camera LOL

Last edited:
I... Am... Speechless... :drool:
i don't know how you do it .. I havent seen 1 bad picture yet, they are all beautiful :drool::drool::drool:

Amazing new update Ryuu!... The flowers just fit the car so perfect, i love the first picture and the 2 row of small pics, the A.M Corvette really looks good on that color... i wouldnt had chosen Toscana for it since i feel like the roads wouldnt fit the car but the way you took the photos makes it seem like it was a road trip to Las Vegas! lol... other thing i usually dont like is that pixelated "old school" effect but you made me change my mind with this photos! :).. 👍👍

Latest Posts

Back