• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's definitely one of the best Alfa TZ sets I've seen. Great choice of color - the 7th pic really brings it out. Pics 1 through 5 are realistic - great job on the editing. The last one is a little overexposed for my taste, but I understand the effect you're going for. Nice work bro.

Thank you a lot !
Black TZ is really nice :)
I love that #7. :drool::drool::drool:
Glad you like it , Kaede :D
1, 4 and 7 are amazing. The other pics are just awesome:P :lol:.

:lol:
Thanks Horde ! :cheers:

A small addition to the previous set and the first part of a large set
I'll hope you enjoy :)
Any comments are welcome !

Thanks for viewing :)

Last edited:
Nice work on Enzo. Love the reflections on last shot. Also i think yellow and warm feel on the shots reallly suits.

Good work ShaolinMasta!

2 part

One of the most beautiful cars.

Some shots are in 3840 x 2160

Thanks for viewing !
Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Wow, great shots. Do you mind if I borrow your idea for a poll to decide my next shoot?

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think I can add one. Keep up the good work!

A couple Some A lot of great shots here.:drool: The style totally fits both the car the track.👍
Thank you !
Very nice to receive such feedback :)

Your getting better by the day update :dunce:. You amaze me everytime man. Thats gorgeous:drool:.
Thank you Horde ! Thank you for your support :)
Glad you like it :cheers:

Awesome ALL :D
Thanks a lot :D

Wow, great shots. Do you mind if I borrow your idea for a poll to decide my next shoot?

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think I can add one. Keep up the good work!
Of course you can :)
Thank you !

The bokeh on the second shot of yellow Enzo is beautiful. In the second part, the last shot is my fave. The whole set is very nice, though 👍

Nice updates of the Enzo man! As for your 1st update I preferred the 1st and 4th shots.

The 1st one is kinda reminiscent of warm atmosphere of the old part of Kyoto, where is full of liquor pubs and beautiful blossoms on trees. And of the 4th image, it reminded me of a scene of traditional Japanese "stage" or old Chinese opera. :lol:

And about your 2nd launch, all of the shots are marvelous! The navy blue Enzo suits very well with the track as well as your good work on composition of the pictures. ;)

lovely part 2!
Picture 5 is my favorite by far, ilya! 👍

the enzo one of my favorite cars in the game :bowdown:

It's beautiful, nice work:tup:

the bokeh on the second shot of yellow enzo is beautiful. In the second part, the last shot is my fave. The whole set is very nice, though 👍

nice updates of the enzo man! As for your 1st update i preferred the 1st and 4th shots.

The 1st one is kinda reminiscent of warm atmosphere of the old part of kyoto, where is full of liquor pubs and beautiful blossoms on trees. And of the 4th image, it reminded me of a scene of traditional japanese "stage" or old chinese opera. :lol:

And about your 2nd launch, all of the shots are marvelous! The navy blue enzo suits very well with the track as well as your good work on composition of the pictures. ;)
Thank you all !!! :cheers:
Thank you very much for your comments ! I'm really appreciate it. :)

Back