Real Replica Tunes 2 (377 tunes): RE Amemiya "devil" Rise 7

• Thread starter ich122
  • 1,176 comments
Little Review about the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera

I've decided to take it for some runs in the Nordschleife. This car feels very stable, no under/oversteer hints for it, can brake very late for it's weight, and with the longer final gear can reach 291 km/h in 4th gear. I don't know if it was updated for Spec II, but it feels like this after the update. Great job !

Little Review about the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera

I've decided to take it for some runs in the Nordschleife. This car feels very stable, no under/oversteer hints for it, can brake very late for it's weight, and with the longer final gear can reach 291 km/h in 4th gear. I don't know if it was updated for Spec II, but it feels like this after the update. Great job !

Yeah, the Superleggera is one of these realtunes, that work pretty well. The long final is just an optional part, have seen that on some LP570's.

@ Jeremy: Always loved the idea of the replica tunes.

Yeah, the Superleggera is one of these realtunes, that work pretty well. The long final is just an optional part, have seen that on some LP570's.

@ Jeremy: Always loved the idea of the replica tunes.

If only we could add stickers to the car, than it could really look like a Superleggera hahaha But nice tune, when I start buying cars like no tomorrow I'm definately gonna check it out here to see if I find something of my interest.

Comptech NSX-T
447hp (460hp in real life)
Featured in Car and Drivers Sep. 2002 Issue

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Buy '02 NSX Type R from NCD. Change oil, paint solid yellow, add aero Type A, and buy very last set of rims

Parts:
Carbon Hood Body Color
ECU
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust Manifold
Sports Converter
Racing Exhaust
Single-plate Clutch
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune:
Ballast 180kg, at 34 position
Suspension:
Ride Height: -8/-8
Spring Rate: 8.6/6.2
Damper E: 4/6
Damper C: 5/4
Anti-Roll: 3/3
Camber: 0/0
Toe: 0/.20

*This car is set up for more flat racetracks. Laguna Seca or the Nurburgring would not be suitable due to heavy rear weight bias upsetting car in hard weight transfers but this is how the car was set up in real life.

Jeremy; 💡

Dude, I don’t know if you ever thought of it, but with your eye for design, you should team up with the tuner(s) of your choice and create paint/body and wheel combinations for tuners.

You put in the research, and effort. And your translated creations are stunning. You have acknowledged that you do not fancy yourself a tuner however; your creative eye for cars, paint schemes and add on parts is second to none. Using what the game allows, you come damn close to making "REAL" cars. I've not seen a single bad looking car in your thread.

Just an idea, but tuners should be sending their cars to you for final design.:bowdown:

P.S.

I see that others have joined in. The same holds true for you guys. I also notice there is more GT5 tuner input. So, whatever keep it up.👍

I never tune a car without looking in here to see your setups.
You dudes are insane. :crazy:

TNT Serpent 555
580hp

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg

Buy '02 Dodge Viper GTS in NCD. Change oil, paint it a very dark blue(ex. Saturn Blue), and Chrome SSR Professor VF1 rims

Parts
ECU
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Filter
Race Exhaust
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune
Ballast: 10kg at -50
Limit to 580hp

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 8.9/12.0
Damper E: 6/6
Damper C: 4/5
Anti-Roll: 3/4
Camber: .5/0
Toe: .10/.20

Specter GTR
550hp
(Was Originally a '97 C5 Convertible)

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg

Buy a '04 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) from NCD in Black. Change oil, add Front Aero A and Wing A, buy BBS RS rims and paint a medium grey/silver.

Parts
ECU
Engine Tuning 3
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Semi-Racing Flywheel
FC Suspension

Tune
Downforce: 20
Ballast: 130kg at 15 position
Limit fto 550hp

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 11.4/10.2
Damper E: 5/5
Damper C: 5/5
Anti-Roll: 5/5

Mallet 435 Corvette
739hp (actually 759 in real life)
(Was Originally a '97 C5 Corvette)

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

Buy a '04 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) from NCD in any color. Change oil, add Front and Rear Aero A and Wing A, buy BBS LM-R rims and paint a medium grey/silver. Paint car a metallic green (ex. LeMans Grun)

Parts
ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Semi-Race Exhaust
Supercharger
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune
Downforce: 20
Ballast: 148 at 18 position

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 12.5/12.0
Damper E: 5/5
Damper C: 5/5
Anti-Roll: 5/5
Brakes: 6/5

Last edited:
HKS Driving Performer R34 GT-R
641hp

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Buy a '02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II NUR (R34) in the NCD in black. Change the oil, buy Front Aero A, and put on ENKEI JS+M or ENKEI SC05 painted bronze/gold.

Parts
ECU
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Intake
Racing Filter
Sports Manifold
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Turbo
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune
Limit to 641hp

Suspension
Ride Height: -12/-12
Spring Rate: 9.0/9.0
Damper C: 6/5
Anti-Roll: 4/3
Camber: 0/1.0
Brakes: 5/5

Last edited:
HKS Driving Performer R34 GT-R
641hp

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Buy a '02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II NUR (R34) in the NCD in black. Change the oil, buy Front Aero A, and put on ENKEI JS+M painted bronze.

Parts
ECU
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Intake
Racing Filter
Sports Manifold
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Turbo
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
FC Suspension

Tune
Limit to 641hp

Suspension
Ride Height: -12/-12
Spring Rate: 9.0/9.0
Damper C: 6/5
Anti-Roll: 4/3
Camber: 0/1.0
Brakes: 5/5

Thank you very very much !!!
How did you find this informations so fast and where ?

But you used the wrong rims you have to use the ENKEI SC05 in gold

Thank you very very much !!!
How did you find this informations so fast and where ?

But you used the wrong rims you have to use the ENKEI SC05 in gold

No problem. I love doing these tunes since it adds another car to my collection to mess with. This tune was actually relatively easy to do since the site Speedhunters did a big article detailing the car and the parts used in its building. It actually gave me some spring rates so that made it much easier in the tuning process and the author of the article gave a description of the relative feel that the car should have. The only thing I left untouched that was used in the build was the LSD since I'm not very experienced when it comes to tuning LSD's, even though it came with an upgraded front. I also forgot to add in into the tune that it uses Sports Soft tires. As for the wheels, I was unsure in the wheels to use since there were a few different kinds found on the car so I just used the ones that somewhat matched the Speedhunters article.

Megane Renault Sport R26.R
230hp
Beznazwy2-1.jpg

Buy Megane RS '08. Change the oil and put on Prodrive GC-010G.
Now you have to paint car and rims. There is several coloristic versions:

1. White with red/black rims
2. Yellow with black rims
3. Black with black/red rims
4. Dark gray with pink rims
5. Bright gray with pink/black rims
6. Bright blue with orange rims
and maybye some other combinations... ;)
Too bad that we can't use carbon hood 👎

Parts to buy:
stage 1,2 weight reduction
window weight reduction
chassis reinforcement
titanium semi-racing exhaust
LSD
FC suspension
Race hard tires

Setup
Weight Adjustment - Add 10kg's to make 1232 total kg's
Power Limiter - Limit to 230hp
LSD:
int: 15
acc: 33
bra: 25
Sunspension:
height: 0/0
spring: 7.1/6.2
damp ext: 3/3
damp com: 2/2
roll: 2/2
cam: 0.0/0.0
toe: 0.20/0.20
Brakes - 7/6

Tires
Change tires to Race Intermediate (in rain section), this will imitate optional Toyo Proxes R888 in real life. You have to remember to check tires befor race because game is changing tires when it isn't wet track ;)

Enjoy!

I've got some info on the Top Secret R34 and Nams R34 but haven't really been able to find anything on the MCR. Hopefully I'll have these out in the next few days :)

I've got some info on the Top Secret R34 and Nams R34 but haven't really been able to find anything on the MCR. Hopefully I'll have these out in the next few days :)

Thanke you
I ve seen that there is already a MCR tune at the front page :P

And can you please add me in psn ?
f1357924680

Nagisa Auto (Nams) R34
740hp

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Buy a '02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II NUR (R34) in the NCD in silver. Change the oil, buy Front Aero B, Extension A, Spoiler B, and put on Prodrive GC-010G rims painted black.

Parts
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Intake
Racing Filter
Sports Manifold
Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
LSD
FC Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

Tune
Limit to 740hp
Ballast: 16kg at 50 pos.
Aero:28

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 15.5/16.0
Damper E: 8/7
Damper C: 4/3
Anti-Roll: 3/6
Camber: 3.5/2.0
Toe: .20/
Brakes: 4/6

LSD
Initial: 7/7
Acceleration: 30/30
Braking: 10/10

It's actually just an Supperleggera with a bigger wing. the Supperleggera is already available, you just have to change the rear wing and the color. :)

It's actually just an Supperleggera with a bigger wing. the Supperleggera is already available, you just have to change the rear wing and the color. :)

Really? :lol: I thought it was diferent from the Superleggera... Time to go buy a new Gallardo and find a good red paint to respray it :lol:

This lambo is different to the superleggera the aerodynamic setup is alot better. This car has more downforce. Three times more than a normal lp560-4

It has three times more the downforce at the rear, just because of the bigger wing, technical-wise it's completely the same... ;)

Edit: Updated all my HKS-tunes...

Last edited:
Back