Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
All these shots are awesome. You should put all the pictures in a zip file and share a link for everyone to use as wallpaper.

Sick sets man.. Can't believe I haven't found your gallery till now.. Not too many people impress me on GTP but you have done it

Well, you've definitely done the Lambo and Aston justice, and the test track can't get any better than that. Great shots as always.

~Wallpapers Series~

bmxmitch, jus1029, RetroGiant, Nato_777, ShaolinMasta, matt-mtb, DeadFable, happycorey, kaede, FishyJuice,
Primus Ortus, nanabu, ashes619

Thanks for the comments :cheers:
------
Scuderia
Download 3840×2160
photo_f756i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d4nnd87.jpg

------
Power of Lights
Download 3840×2160
photo_f757i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d4nnug8.jpg

Wow ... the second! Incredible.
How effect you use? Please .... :indiff:

👍👍👍

Basically, i used brush and clone tools and of course manipulation with random footage from "google search"... :sly:

P.S.: it all in Photoshop 👍

Boabdulrahman, thanks! yep on the G37, I spent 2 hours of work 👍

Scuderialicious! :drool: And the second shot, :drool::drool: That is too awesome to be a wallpaper!

Absolutly great.
It's just lovely to see what someone can do with some more advanced understanding of Photoshop. I don't, and that's why I'm having less good looking Wallpaper - Set.

Well done, Sir! 👍

Photomode/Photoshop Competition - Week 45
My E n t r y

(Please click for 3840×2160)

~Real Russian Sport Car MARUSSIA B2 in Circuito de Madrid~

---------
^ If you look closer in 3840×2160, you see the driver into the car ^
from this photo, because the original car is empty...
91762807.jpg

+ Driver
4c8fc4667946f.jpg

+ Car
circuitodemadrid2.jpg

+ Background

---------
Loading, Boabdulrahman, ShaolinMasta, jus1029, ceiling_fan, matt-mtb, ashes619, Ferrari_458, maveric25,
Nato_777, Soloracer3, MoLiEG, 20832

Thanks for the comments :cheers:

If you don't make the poll with that picture I will be very suprised. That editing is epic!

Last edited:
Back