GTR > Gran Turismo Reviews > Scion FR-S

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 411 comments
Is this a RKM review place only or do you guys review anything? If so do you mind reviewing my Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 2009 and please try it out on normal tracks and tracks like Daytona. Try a untuned one than mine and I am sure you will be truly amazed. I love this car as it is so easy to drive and than you look at the laps times and they are blistering. No one has said anything in my garage or to me about it so i don't actually know if people like it or not.

Is this a RKM review place only or do you guys review anything? If so do you mind reviewing my Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 2009 and please try it out on normal tracks and tracks like Daytona. Try a untuned one than mine and I am sure you will be truly amazed. I love this car as it is so easy to drive and than you look at the laps times and they are blistering. No one has said anything in my garage or to me about it so i don't actually know if people like it or not.

Well I only go to RKM but sure, we can pick that one up. I've been considering reviewing tunes from other garages so yeah. I'll be the one since I have an LP640 Murcielago gathering dust because it was riced up and stuff.

An author, a fellow reviewer, a very deserving Premium member (which I’m still smarting about), and…tuner? I find out if C-ZETA is as good a tuner as he is a writer.

RUF RGT-02 'Red/Orange Flame'
Loud, Angry car meets equally Loud and Angry driver.

For those of you who don’t know, C-ZETA is, and has been for quite a bit, a tuner. But here’s the thing, his tuning shop isn’t even half as popular as his other contributions…why is that? ‘Are they really that bad?’ I wondered. And that’s exactly the point of this enormous post. Find out if his tunes as good as his famed writing.

We start here, at the Top Gear Test Track, because I think we need its wide expanse of tarmac as the car he’s brought along for us…well, it has a reputation for cornering in reverse gear, so it needs to be tested in a safe and controlled environment. And what is this car? Well, it’s none other than his RGT-02 ‘Red/Orange Flame’. Which is based on a Ruf. And you know what that means.

Well, you’re wrong. This isn’t the ‘sideways-sideways-backwards-crash-dead’ overpowered VW Beetle that we all know and fear. It may be RR, and my god is it sideways, but it’s not terrifying to drive. Well, not that terrifying. To begin with anyway.

It’s a very, very fine balance in the corners, starting from the moment you brake, you have to really know what you’re doing, or else it feels like it’ll take your head off. It’s still very, very German in this respect. No mistakes. Perfection or nothing. So you'd think this was no more different or tricky as any other arse engined car in the game. Even the old Beetle on which this car was based handles like this, so what makes this any different?

Well, once you get comfortable with it, it stops being the agitated bitch (I am allowed to say that…right?) RRs have a reputation for being and starts being some proper good fun to drive. It is hilarious fun, every corner you take, you take it sideways. I know the RR layout helps that, but instead of crabbing through the corner, it's controlled. In this, you can actually have the choice of gentle drifts, not just drifting wildly out of control. But, don't think that the backwards legend has been neutered. It isn't. If you’re thinking that all these pictures of the thing drifting is me trying to show off, it’s not. It’s all the car. This may have started out in life as a 911 GT3, which grips and goes with next to no fuss at all and will only slide on demand, but it’s been turned into, effectively, a drifter that just so happens can lay down very, very quick laps. It takes the title of the most edgy and fast yet enjoyable cars I've ever driven by a big, big margin.

If you like cars that are on the edge of the very limits, you’ll love it. And if you don’t, take it for a spin and let it persuade you with its graceful slides and freakish pace. It’ll make you a believer within the first lap. This, I like. I've always been a fan of the 911 (no, not that one with the twin towers, this one, though it's just as deadly), and this just gives me all the better an excuse to drive one.

And to answer the question in the tune description as to who is the character this car represents…hmm…shouty German personality, check. Mad aggression, check. Red/orange, check. Anime inspired name…check. My guess…

Asuka from NGE, mirite C-ZETA?

Oh…one more thing.

LOOK! A RUF THAT DOESN'T SLIDE ABOUT LIKE A GREASY WEASEL AT SPEED! EVEN WHEN IT'S ON SPORT TYRES! HELL MUST HAVE FROZEN!

Hello everyone, so i just ran into this thread through Onboy123's signature and would like to invite you all to try out and review my setups. I assure you that you won't be disappointed 👍 :)

Hello everyone, so i just ran into this thread through Onboy123's signature and would like to invite you all to try out and review my setups. I assure you that you won't be disappointed 👍 :)

BAKA! I was already working on one! :lol: But yea…do try his stuff out, won't save any tyres, but his S2000 GT1 Turbo (dubbed the umadC-ZETA-mobile) is…well, I won't give it away, you'll just need to wait or try it yourself. :P

I'm definitely gonna try that Wangan R33 out, although priorities are priorities and I have to get through Shmo's LP640. But you have my word; I'm going to get one of your tunes up here.

My request (if you have the DLC): Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12

Sorry, Onboy, but you gots to like it! :D

My request (if you have the DLC): Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12

Sorry, Onboy, but you gots to like it! :D

Ohhhh…:censored:ing great, as if I haven't had enough of that thing today already. :lol:

I suppose so…it might be time I tried to kill my bias against it, but don't expect me to fall head over heel in love with it. The review would probably go like this…

*R35 enters @ 180mph*

<insert random rambling about how much I loathe the thing>

*Brakes hard for corner, misses, massive and deliberate crash*

<Some more rambling about the safety issues concerning the R35>

<R35 explodes>

<then points at Mines' R34 with :D on my face>

G.T.R Lamborghini Special
Part 1: Prologue- Final Bid Goodbye
A small tribute to a truly great legend

Welcome. You join me here at SSR7, which is, depending on whether you drag or not, either one of the fastest or most boring tracks in GT5. Or rather, it&#8217;s boring when you&#8217;re not in a Lamborghini. If you are, it's just like any other drive in a Lamborghini. Loud. Fast. Exciting. And this Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce, the lightened, fettled, loudest and most hardcore version of the biggest, baddest and one of the most legendary Lamborghinis ever, is just about the most perfect example to demonstrate my point.

In order for a Lamborghini to wear the SV badge, it needs to be on the edge mad. And&#8230;well, would you just look at it. Yes, it&#8217;s nothing like as shocking as a Countach, but just&#8230;wow. I mean, wow, look at that wing, it&#8217;s not really a wing, it&#8217;s a bench. Then there&#8217;s the absolutely awesome exhaust pipe which looks like a missile silo. And around the front, you have black, menacing chicken wire housed by the front splitter, long and deep enough for it to work as a plough on snowy days. And to wrap it all up, it&#8217;s in a orange so bright it makes Rudolf&#8217;s red nose look like a dying light in comparison. Just look at it! I&#8217;m sorry, if you don&#8217;t find this car attractive, you just lack something known as a child&#8217;s spirit.

I&#8217;m equally sorry if I seem&#8230;a tad hyper, a tad too like my normal self. You see, this is a pretty special car. I&#8217;ve long harboured my love for this big bad bull, having adored its elegant yet oh-so-typically Lamborghini mad styling and apocalyptic noise from the day I saw one. It&#8217;s one of my all time favourite cars of the 21st century. And its recent demise was like the loss of a childhood friend. So, in tribute to this legend and the equally legendary engine that, too, has died with it, I&#8217;ll take this chance to reenact a famous scene from Top Gear. Parked up at SSR7&#8217;s tunnel made famous by drag racers is the SV, and keeping with Top Gear, I&#8217;m going to go for a quick straight line sprint, to see if it really can crack the magical 200 miles an hour mark in the space of the 2 mile straight.

But wait&#8230;what&#8217;s that speck in the distance?

Well, well, well, what do you know? I call out for one run out special, I get two. How lucky is that? The way these things just&#8230;show up. Anyway, yes, for the eagle eyed car nuts in you, that is a Mclaren SLR. Only here, it&#8217;s a bit more. It&#8217;s a replica of the SLR 722, sporting the same 640hp as the factory fresh Lambo, but a heck of a lot more torque. However, the Lamborghini has a higher top speed, is lighter and let&#8217;s be honest, it&#8217;s already won the fight in the looks at the sound department.

But what about simple, pedal to the metal pace? If Top Gear is to be believed, the SLR should have it, but I&#8217;m still not convinced about that.

So&#8230;2 run out special supercars, 2 drivers&#8230;one immensely long straight&#8230;thinking what I&#8217;m thinking?

2&#8230;

1&#8230;

We are off!

And instantly, the bad boy Lambo pulls away! 4WD might have crippled its launch, but the SLR can&#8217;t get the power down any better, wasting precious moments spinning up smoke. That&#8217;s the downside to having the huge power going through those rear sport hard tyres.

At 150 miles an hour, the Murcielago is steadily pulling away, inch by inch, faster and faster, the SLR isn&#8217;t going to be so lucky this time it seems! This is it, the Murcielago&#8217;s final task before making way for the Aventador, can it hold off that monster McMerc?

180&#8230;190&#8230;200! Both cars thunder pass the double ton speed barrier, the SLR catching up, pulling hard, narrowing the gap. 202, 203, 204mph&#8230;is it enough, is the SLR&#8217;s epic torque enough to take the lead back?!

Nope, as you can clearly see. At 206mph the SV has clearly taken it! The SV has won, taking its rightful place above the SLR as its final sendoff gift.

So, the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV. A supercar priced, top of the line raging bull which has enough guts and go to rub it into 600k hypercars like the SLR. But it has been here for the best part of a decade now. It&#8217;s time its retired, time it handed the crown down to its offspring. Bring it on, Aventador. You have a lot to live up to.

Thanks to uMadson? for driving the SLR replica!

Last edited:
Great review on the Murcielago SV. It's probably my favourite car in the game so far. Probably a reason why I shouldn't review it because I would know from the start that I'm going to give it a perfect rating :D The one I drive the most has over 1800 km. on it. Can't wait to try the Aventador.

That SV review was great.

Great review on the Murcielago SV. It's probably my favourite car in the game so far. Probably a reason why I shouldn't review it because I would know from the start that I'm going to give it a perfect rating :D The one I drive the most has over 1800 km. on it. Can't wait to try the Aventador.

Thanks. 👍 It's special to me, so it got a bit more attention than all the others I've done. And unless I'm mistaken…we'll be seeing how the Aventador fairs really soon. Won't we, Apok? ;)

Onboy, that's review was deep bro, real deep. I take off my hat, shoes and my hands off and give you a unique clap. 👍

The Murcielago LP-670 SV is one of my favorite cars of the 21st century! I can't believe it's a long time.

From 2002-2012, this modern Italian work of art has graced the world of the elites of supercars, just like the Enzo, and brought class, beauty and for people who remembered 80's and 90's cars like the Diablo, F40, Mclaren F1, F50 and the Countash feel the spirit of what these cars carried in legends placed within the 21st century, or in simple words, nostalgia.

And now the Mucielago has given its crown to the Aventador, the baby Reventon, and the new face to Lamborgini. To carry its linage of supercars, like the Mucie did with the Diablo in 2002. May the Mucielago and the other Car Gods watch over the Aventador.

Hope you like the paragraph. Onboy, pay me $1,000.00 dollars to use it :D!

Awesome drag race there! It reminds me of Top Gear (the one in Dubai). 👍

Onboy, that's review was deep bro, real deep. I take off my hat, shoes and my hands off and give you a unique clap. 👍

The Murcielago LP-670 SV is one of my favorite cars of the 21st century! I can't believe it's a long time.

From 2002-2012, this modern Italian work of art has graced the world of the elites of supercars, just like the Enzo, and brought class, beauty and for people who remembered 80's and 90's cars like the Diablo, F40, Mclaren F1, F50 and the Countash feel the spirit of what these cars carried in legends placed within the 21st century, or in simple words, nostalgia.

And now the Mucielago has given its crown to the Aventador, the baby Reventon, and the new face to Lamborgini. To carry its linage of supercars, like the Mucie did with the Diablo in 2002. May the Mucielago and the other Car Gods watch over the Aventador.

Hope you like the paragraph. Onboy, pay me $1,000.00 dollars to use it :D!

I know, it's already 10 years old or something…still makes no difference.

Well…Apokalipse will be making use of that, so get him to pay. :P

Awesome drag race there! It reminds me of Top Gear (the one in Dubai). 👍

Inspired by Top Gear, that drag race. I wanted to do a single run, but then I thought "how boring is that going to be…?" And as we know, everything is better with a 600+hp SLR and a long tunnel. :dopey:

The Aventador's arrival is like one of those "passing of the torch" bits in the Super Sentai shows, when the former Red Ranger passes the "gun" to the new boy in town...:lol: Fantastic job on the Murci review, really mindblowing.👍

Part 2: The newest Bull

Power: 690BHP
Weight: 1575kg
Drivetrain: 4WD
Performance Points: 583PP
Tires: Sports Hard

Many things were said about the Aventador before release. Many speculations were made and most people agreed it would probably be brilliant, just like all the other V12 monsters from Sant’Agata.
There’s a certain charm about big V12 Lamborghini’s. Each of the models - the beautiful Miura, the silly angular Countach, the little less silly but still bonkers Diablo and finally the Murcielago.
Each one of these cars is special. Each model has a defining characteristic and you’d have to be living under an automotive rock to not know about them.
Yet despite their differences they all seem to be the dream car of a generation. Perhaps it’s the insanity of them all or the beautiful styling, or - most probably - the car as a whole combining all of these factors into one big and powerful object.

I quite like them. And so do car enthusiasts around the world, so needless to say the Aventador is under a lot of pressure to deliver the performance needed to continue this line of V12 bulls.
The specifications seem to be up to the task. It’s more powerful than the Murcielago 670-4 SV , yet it’s only about 10kg’s heavier. Downsizing is thankfully not an issue here it seems.
But specs don’t mean much anywhere other than a top trump card game, so of course I tried the Aventador out as soon as I could get my hands on one.

But before I get to that I’d like to adress this cars looks. It looks good.
The Reventon was a good thing for Lamborghini if you ask me, as the style cues are present in the Aventador. It’s angular shape manages to be both sleek and edgy making it look very intimidating. The way the sharp edges manage to curve and make the sleek side profile of the car possible is very impressive if you ask me.

Now to the most exciting part. The driving dynamics of the car. I tried it out on a couple of different tracks. The fast ones, the tight and technical ones and on the Nordschleife (that track deserves to be mentioned on its own).
And really it was quite the exciting experience. The first track I tried was high speed ring. And as the name implies it was quite fast. The Aventador has mind blowing acceleration and after it pulls off your face with the G forces it doesn’t stop going. 300km/h seems fast in any car, but this one just keeps going and going and going. Watching the speedometer reaching higher and higher numbers is very exciting. There’s no doubt about it that this is an insanely fast car. Something about it makes it feel faster than other cars. More special than other cars.

It’s not too surprising looking at it’s specifications. 0-100km/h takes under 3 seconds and then it keeps going and going all the way up to a hint under 350km/h.

Yet 350km/h may seem nice, but I don’t particularly recommend it that often. The general track has corners. And the Aventador I’m afraid doesn’t particularly like corners. In fact it downright hates them as it does the one thing it shouldn’t. It understeers.

Admittedly it is 4WD and that does tend to understeer. Take the standard Murcielago. That car is very enjoyable to take around a twisty track. The Aventador is a different beast all together though which is why I was quite annoyed by it when driving around London. You need to be extremely careful and make sure you aren’t going to hit the wall when applying power going out of the corner. It’s worth mentioning that before that you should use a lot of brakes entering the corner. Understate this and you damage your brand new Lamborghini. It happened to me more times than I am comfortable with admitting. And I’m generally not even that fussy when it comes to understeer. I can enjoy a good FF car, yet the Aventador is simply annoying to drive. I don’t think anyone expects the level of understeer when first driving the car. I know I didn’t.

Surely London left me with a bitter thought in my mind. I wasn’t having much fun in the Aventador there so I quickly tried the famous Nordschleife. It’s perfect for testing as it has high speed corners, low speed corners and everything in between. And a couple of nice straights as well.

Here the car surprised me for the third time. With knowledge of both the amazing speed and acceleration and the disappointing understeer I was able to focus on how stable the car was. Sure you need to stamp the brake pedal like your life depends on it, but the car has no problem with turning into a corner then, no matter what you do. I tried to get it to do something to get me a bit scared. I tried aggressive braking and turning and getting on the power early and I didn't die. The car does slide of course, yet it's a very easy to control slide. Not too surprising since it's 4WD. The one thing you need to watch out for with this car is your throttle control. You can't get on the power early or it will either understeer if you use just a bit too much power or start sliding if you use a lot of power. And the final thing after you manage to pilot the Aventador around a corner is worth it. A blast of power no matter what gear you’re in that makes you speed off into the distance.
In the end it all makes sense. The car understeers, yet offers relatively easy control of the car. It could be seen as a good thing, yet it leaves me a bit unimpressed. I don’t expect 690hp to be easy to drive. I want it to be mad and possibly injure me in some way. Dangerous, but very fun,
that’s what the previous V12 Lamborghinis have been. The madness of them has captured the imagination of petrolheads all over the world, yet this doesn’t feel too mad. Sure the speed is very exciting for a while, but that wears off as you get distracted with the heavy braking needed to actually take the car around a track in one piece.

However I think there is still hope for the Aventador. The car has potential to be a terrific track car, Lamborghini just needs to make it. Aventador SV anyone? I’m probably getting ahead of myself here as an SV would only come at the end of the cars production, but I feel like the car isn’t what we all thought it to be. Or is it?
The truth is that most people that will actually buy an Aventador won’t really care about the handling characteristics. It’s a car that most owners will enjoy driving around the streets of a busy city, rarely hitting over 50km/h.

Part 3: Taming the Wildest of Bulls - Team Shmo Murcielago LP640

After a while of being RKM-exclusive, I might as well have my ass open-minded for once. Meet Shmogt, a guy who's relatively new to the tuning scene when I met him. Right now, he has already made a name for himself with stunning tunes, even his R32 managed to nick a few milliseconds off RKM's, while being de-tuned for fairness in a small test done long ago with Onboy123. What I really loved from his tuning garage was the minimalistic banners he made. A rectangular photo of one of his cars, with a gradient at the bottom that goes from transparent to black, where the plain, or rather, simplistic text goes. He is also a very dynamic and versatile tuner. I've never seen anyone do drift tunes, grip tunes, and (once in a while) drag tunes, all at one time until I met him.

I've been always thinking of giving him a review but I was my usual lazy self, procrastinating every now and then. He dropped by a while ago and requested me to review this tune of his, and it's a pretty good thing that I set this aside for a while, since this can just go right under G.T.R's Lamborghini special.

The first thing that came to my mind is its straight line performance. Did Shmogt nick the gearbox properly? Or did he slug the bull down? I was actually wondering if it would do well so I took this to the Gran Turismo Speed Testing Facility, also known as Route X.

So here I am, sitting at the 0 meter mark. I stayed at 8500 RPM before launching because the power curve says that 830 HP can be achieved at 8900 RPM. The countdown stops, the word START flashes, and I slammed on the gas....

... two tenths of a second below the magical 3 second barrier of 0-100 km/h acceleration... Does this car run with an integrated portal gun?

Two-Double-o's at 7 seconds...

10 seconds off the quarter mile...

... and the full kilometer at nearly 18 seconds. So, how did it do?

The launch is definitely something that would pull my back on the seat as if there's a string tied behind my back. It set off at 1.29 G's. Compared to the stock ratios, there's but a marginal difference. 1.27 G's. Shmo's LP640 launched better though. There's more wheelspin with the stock ratios. Acceleration is a different story though. It accelerates a little less quicker than the stock ratios. The stock ratios were close anyway and it just limits the speed to 342 km/h, something 830 HP of pure Italian fury would surpass easily. The millisecond differences are as marginal as a pixel. (I didn't change the oil to 870 HP so eh.)

Let me present to you what exactly are the differences:

0-400 m: 10.059 seconds (10.002 stock)
0-1000 m: 17.829 seconds (17.779 stock)
0-100 km/h: 02.876 seconds (02.779 stock)
0-200 km/h: 07.290 seconds (07.235 stock)

... Mission accomplished, I guess. Shmo did show off how much of a dynamic tuner he is by delivering a stellar compromise between top speed and acceleration. But that is only half of the story. There's the corners, where the LP640 originally had issues. LP640's were known in the GT5 world to powerslide like there's an invisible force wiping it away. Tuning one to get rid of the oversteer would be a trip to the magma-infested Nether. And while Shmo says that he was able to find his way out, I ask myself: was he really triumphant? To find out, I packed my bags and flew to the ever-picturesque country of Belgium and run the bull on the iconic Spa Francorchamps.

First, there's the braking... It doesn't understeer much at braking! What a difference actually; from what I can remember, Lambos are usually dull under braking, and then slips as if something's wiping it off. I can release my worries about braking late now, finally I can drive normally. Perfectly executed through the notorious La Source hairpin. Down Eau Rouge... I feel some understeer.

306 km/h down the Kemmel Straight, braking hard into Les Combes. This bull's got a crapton of power, and somehow it can control it too. But then I start feeling the LP640's stubborn flaw - understeer. Not much of a problem since I steered early, but I'm not so consistent so there are times where I overshoot the first corner of the Les Combes and get my lap time invalidated. Or sometimes, Murcielago's feet gets stuck on the gravel.

Round the Bruxelles-or the Uzi's stock as I call it-I go. Still behaving well, but there are instances where it slipped off the rope and coasted along the green area. At least I didn't end up on the gravel. :indiff: There's turn 11 too that's such a bugger for a car like this- there's an oil spill at the right of the kerb. Seriously.

Pouhon grinds my gears too. I hated, yes, hated understeer, and in some of my other laps, this car just ricochets off to the green, or in worse cases, off the road. The LP640 oversteers excitingly at Campus. I never asked for oversteer there. Then I struggle to grasp the inside line, but to no avail. The understeer has punched me hard on this set of corners, luckily I escape unscathed with some modulation on the throttle.

While this car can keep its stability if it sticks on the asphalt, it still plows right through at some points. Courbe Paul Frere has a gravel, no, a quicksand trap if you react too late. This car... complied to my orders but is a slug. Turns 17 and 18 completely whacked this car out a couple of times. I had to let go of the gas just to save myself from the fire.

The car exhibited its fierce stopping power as the chicane comes up. I didn't even step on the brake pedal fully, and yet it stops on a dime. This car is perfect for hairpins and chicanes. Must be a good candidate for tracks like Monza. Off to a good corner exit I go. This part also gets on my nerves, since sometimes it understeers. So, how did it do?

... it sits in the 2:20-2:18 range. Just a few seconds faster than the Stealth R35 GT500. Two seconds slower than an untweaked 787B too! That's pretty damn fast, considering its slotting itself in race car territorry. And with a few more HP and somre more patience, I'm very, very sure that this car can beat the 2:16 record my 787B set before it was tweaked. You have there spine-cracking acceleration, the surprised look of time attackers with purpose-built machines, but there's just one thing lacking in my opinion.

Anger. Loads of it. I loved Lamborghini because of the wild cars they make. The LP640 may have been moving around its four, err, legs very hyperactively, but that's just why I love it. I've heard from the Hamster that the Aventador lacks the short temper its predecessors have in common, and this LP640 suffers from the same syndrome. Instead of being entertained with oversteer, the one who was knocking on my door was exactly understeer. This car can slip its four shoes but I don't think its enough to satisfy me. Even if it's at will.

So there you have it. If you're not much of a purist like me and if you really want its clumsy oversteer to vanish, then this is the car for you. But from my point of view, it just lacks some punch. Surely you can let this bull be a little more loose, Shmogt. If it's a Lamborghini, I want it to bring out its fury. I want to experience its wrath, no matter how much bruises and cuts I'll receive. It has a bloodline of the many bulls that have seen the red cloth hung by the matadors, and I never liked having this particular trait vanish. It defines the perfect Lamborghini; and in return, what I receive is understeer. AYC-esque understeer. I despise turning a rage-fueled oversteer maniac turn into a fat and cumbersome cow. Never.

&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;
Car: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09
Tuned by: Team Shmo Tuning
&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;&#8211;
Specs:
Power: 830 HP (870 w/ oil change)
Weight: 1350 kg
PP: 630
Tyres: Racing Soft (tested with sports soft for top speed/acceleration and racing mediums for Spa)
Link to tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5535816#post5535816
Verdict: The bull has been successfully tamed. Taming the bull disappoints the purist in me though

NOTE: I myself tend to be a purist so pardon me for the words.​

Last edited:
Woah, woah, wait. So we set out to do a small 'tribute' to Lamborghini…and in the end, we…well, I loved the SV, Apokalipse found the Aventador to be…underwhelming, and now uMadson isn't too pleased with a tuned one either…? Not much of a celebration, is it? :lol:

But, don't worry. Before it ends, we do have a small finale for this bunch of Italian loonies, coming…soon.

We have a ratio of the no. of hates of the Lambos and the no. of loves: 2:1! :lol:

Alright, Onboy, make the ratio even! :cheers: And, make it with a bang!

We have a ratio of the no. of hates of the Lambos and the no. of loves: 2:1! :lol:

Alright, Onboy, make the ratio even! :cheers: And, make it with a bang!

:lol:

Ah I will, don't worry. As for what it is though…I'm still saying nothing. :P

AMAZING reviews, and amazing pictures in this thread! Loving all of them. :drool: Thanks to you guys, you've just done what I needed. A little inspiration to start my own. Thanks! :irked: :lol:

SVX
AMAZING reviews, and amazing pictures in this thread! Loving all of them. :drool: Thanks to you guys, you've just done what I needed. A little inspiration to start my own. Thanks! :irked: :lol:

Amazing reviews? Maybe, though I still find it funny how a tribute to a car, with no real things said on the car's handling, can draw more attention than a full review. :lol:

Amazing pictures? Apok and uMadson, yes. I just pulled out my best and tried to match those two, otherwise, I just *snap* and let Apok tidy up the mess. :lol:

Glad we inspired you though. :D

How do I go about joining this Group of Reviewers? I've been doing some work and I'm interested in joining. (Maybe)

How do I go about joining this Group of Reviewers? I've been doing some work and I'm interested in joining. (Maybe)

You go and bug the eyeballs out of uMadson. :P And then you get typing before I explode.

Back