PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Thought I'd post my tune seems to be running pretty quick on spa 2'31.8 (free run) 2'31.5 (with slight damage in a race with no draft very weird I know :lol:)

DF - 20/50
Trans - Set max speed to 112 then set final drive to 2.874
other gears - 1st - 4.090
2nd - 2.842
3rd - 2.094
4th - 1.626
5th - 1.339

LSD - 10,26,20

Suspension - RH - 0, -2
SR- 7.5, 6.0
Ext- 4,4
Com- 3,3
ARB-2,3
Cam-2.0,1.1
Toe- -0.02,-0.10
Brakes- 4/7

ps - wasn't sure if we are to post tune's here or the other forum so my bad if on wrong forum :D

Anyone waiting on team logos, I will try to get them done by the end of the weekend. I can do them at home on my netbook, but I prefer to do them at work with a better version of photoshop and an actual computer.

So if they don't get done this weekend, they will get done on monday. I'm going to try and get the remainder of them done before the season starts.

Also, qualifying for the Spa race will begin tomorrow after the RX-7 race for those that are interested.

A steward hosts you and sets the race for 4 laps of which you have 1 out lap, 2 flying laps and a cool down lap.

A steward hosts you and sets the race for 4 laps of which you have 1 out lap, 2 flying laps and a cool down lap.

Oh, thanks for telling me. Where do I acquire a steward for this after the RX-7 race?

Just signed up for this, currently without a team or a name and will happily take someone as a teammate as long as they won't soil my car or anything like that.:)

It's pretty clean in the OP, just read it over a few times. It's like a good piece of sheet music, no one will just get it on their first try.

But you don't have to worry about qualifying tomorrow night. RT just said that Sunday night is when qualifying opens for the following Sunday's pre-season race at Spa. Meaning you have a whole week in which to practice then figure out when the best time for you to qualify is. Most of us who aren't that busy on the weekends wait till Saturday to qualify so we can get in all of the practice we can for a good time.

You'll see certain people qualify early in the week as well, those people usually have limited time during the week so they figure that getting their quali. "out of the way" is best for them since they don't feed off pressure as much. Some people even qualify early just to psych out their opponents if they know they already have a really good pace. It's a really fun way of doing things and we've been doing it this way for a year now across multiple series and it's never let us down. Make sure to read the "gridding procedure" over and over again as well btw, so you know how we get in qualifying order on race day, which is the next question I'm sure you were going to ask.

The most important thing to remember though, and why you should really take your time, is that you only get one shot, absolutely no "re-dos."

It's sort of like qualifying in real life major series like NASCAR. Where they qualify the day before the actual race and only do two flying laps to set your time except we're not all forced to qualify at the same time, but can choose our own, which is nice.

🤬! I can't believe I missed the generic colour bit in the Registration heading, I hate when people do that to me in the Suzuki Swift series, so I apologize, I'm just going to blame being tired.

Anyway, the colour I put is a bluey-green colour shift.

🤬! I can't believe I missed the generic colour bit in the Registration heading, I hate when people do that to me in the Suzuki Swift series, so I apologize, I'm just going to blame being tired.

Anyway, the colour I put is a bluey-green colour shift.

Just so you know 15 is taken

I have registered for Division 1. I'm pretty sure I can make at least 3/4 of the races.

#57 Lord Voldemort / lvoldemort666 / Hemi Orange / White / AzTech Motorsports

My low 32 (.1-5) setup for a DS3.

Ride height 11/3
Spring Rate 14.5/11.9
Dampers 7/4
Dampers 4/7
roll bar 3/3

Camber 2.5/1.2
toe -0.10 / -0.10

Thought I'd post my tune seems to be running pretty quick on spa 2'31.8 (free run) 2'31.5 (with slight damage in a race with no draft very weird I know :lol:)

DF - 20/50
Trans - Set max speed to 112 then set final drive to 2.874
other gears - 1st - 4.090
2nd - 2.842
3rd - 2.094
4th - 1.626
5th - 1.339

LSD - 10,26,20

Suspension - RH - 0, -2
SR- 7.5, 6.0
Ext- 4,4
Com- 3,3
ARB-2,3
Cam-2.0,1.1
Toe- -0.02,-0.10
Brakes- 4/7

ps - wasn't sure if we are to post tune's here or the other forum so my bad if on wrong forum :D

Great tune, gave me a 31.8 on lap 2.

Thanks for posting this 👍.

Putting up another room now. Had to kill the one earlier. Had stuff to do that I forgot about :/

race_reports_spaps.png

Great stuff 👍 On another note, off topic, I sent a Friend Request on FB to both RT and Wardez, if you don't mind. 👍

Back