20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shot of the headlights is pure genius and beauty :drool: And add to that the quality of the rest of the set :embarrassed: Wow

And the Aventador ad is pretty awesome too :sly:

Sorry for the late reply, love that NSX set especially the side on shot with the headlight. The Aventador is clean, and basic. The simplicity makes it look really nice.

Great job on the NSX.

Can't pick a fav, all of them have something i like. Nice nice work on lighting on Kioto, and that real feeling on Tsukuba.

By the way, nice Aventador advertisement and waiting that Ford GT set.

Keeeeeep it upppppppppppp!!

The NSX like all your work is excellent,the lambo shot is nice too, but it would have been better with the high beams on 👍

LOL, false advertisement fail. Good picture though, I almost fell for it as well if it wasn't for the title.

Great job on the NSX.

Can't pick a fav, all of them have something i like. Nice nice work on lighting on Kioto, and that real feeling on Tsukuba.

By the way, nice Aventador advertisement and waiting that Ford GT set.

Keeeeeep it upppppppppppp!!

Well, it's on Suzuka :lol:
But thanks, Ariepes! 👍

The NSX like all your work is excellent,the lambo shot is nice too, but it would have been better with the high beams on 👍

Thanks! Also for the critism. :)

A beautiful NSX set..

Thanks Mate! :)

LOL, false advertisement fail. Good picture though, I almost fell for it as well if it wasn't for the title.

:lol:
Alright.

The lord has blessed you. ;) I have no words to describe this set.

Also, please view my latest S13 set & check if there's any flaws please mate.

So, apperently my Fanatec decided to commit suicide which means I am currently without a new Steering Wheel. Already ordered the Driving Force GT, should be here Thursday or Friday.

So, now updates 'till Saturday. Sorry Guys!

Already ordered the Driving Force GT, should be here Thursday or Friday.

I sure do hope you can cope with the "loud", "...babies being murdered", "high-pitched 12yo sounding like V-tec" sound. It's one very LOUD wheel, hopefully I can pick up a Fanatec GT2 / Logitech G25 sometime this year. :( My DFGT is far too loud.

Brilliant Ford GT set btw!

:drool:
Love 'em colors.👍
Oh, and I wish you get a wheel soon.

Thanks Mate! 👍

+1
Lovely shots :drool:
3rd shot is my favorite 👍

Cheers, Ilya! :)

BkS
I sure do hope you can cope with the "loud", "...babies being murdered", "high-pitched 12yo sounding like V-tec" sound. It's one very LOUD wheel, hopefully I can pick up a Fanatec GT2 / Logitech G25 sometime this year. :( My DFGT is far too loud.

Brilliant Ford GT set btw!

Thanks!
I've had the DFGT before. It's not louder than the Carrera Wheel.
And the Fanatec Support sucks major arse!

Fantastic Gt40 shots! The burnout shot is sick!

Thanks for your comment, arsenal! :)

Sweet Ford GT shots! :drool: The stats photo is amazing! 👍

So, apperently my Fanatec decided to commit suicide which means I am currently without a new Steering Wheel. Already ordered the Driving Force GT, should be here Thursday or Friday.

So, now updates 'till Saturday. Sorry Guys!

Yeah so nice update, love the power slide/acceleration shot. I don't like the wheels but thats personal preference. Also I don't get your situation, can't you just use the DS3 controller?

I can, but especially for moving photos I really don't like using it, because the steering is too sharp, and I fear that this could be seen in the photos.

Anyway, the wheel should be here by tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back