Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
That Civic is hardly seen in these parts but you've used it so well here! And the GT looks great too, I really like the colours you have used in it and the lighting behind the car 👍

The MogMan is back! :D

Love the dreamy shot, soft focus certainly adds to the feel. It almost looks like a flashback sequence. Civic and Ford GT shots are great too. 👍

2.0 Tournament reject

I sent this as my entry but due to the heat haze being made up of an artistic filter, it wasn't allowed. I've not had time to do a re-shoot or anything so I'm staying out of this one! I don't really have the time for it anyway so it's for the best.

2.0 Tournament reject

I sent this as my entry but due to the heat haze being made up of an artistic filter, it wasn't allowed. I've not had time to do a re-shoot or anything so I'm staying out of this one! I don't really have the time for it anyway so it's for the best.

Nice shot, and good perspective, welcome back.

Love what you did with the heat haze. Sorry to see you out of the torney all ready.

@Moglet: What is the location of that "wet-photo" entry? It looks like a Lancia Stratos in Eiger, but I'm not sure what section of the track!?

You staying out of it this time? Now, how do I get my revenge? Dammit mog!🤬:P

And I cant see why this shot shouldn't be allowed? Bummer...:ouch:

Don't worry Mitch I shall get revenge for you :sly:, Or at the very least try my damnedest :scared:

Seriously not looking forward to being knocked out by Mog :(

It just have been banned.... banned for being too good! :lol: what can be said its great colours, composition, very nice work as always.

Shame it wasn't allowed, heat haze definitely adds to it. 👍 Great colour toning too! :drool:

Thanks for all of the kind words guys, I ended up being able to get an image in at the last second and it did well enough to get into the tournament! 👍 I'll be posting all of my entries in here once the tournament is over.

Here's a couple of retro shots for you all. I only took these today but I really wish I'd have had the time to take them for the 2nd round of the tournament! I might not have gone out so soon then!

I'm looking forwards to the next tournament already, hopefuly by then I'll have enough time to be able to enter with some good entries as opposed to mediocre ones that I'm not happy with :yuck:

:bowdown: + :drool: =
jawdrop.gif

Love that Super GT image. It's nice to see some unusual custom features being put into a GT image. Great stuff Floyd! :dopey:

I can see this being up there fighting for the win, but the competition is really strong this week.. Still, great interpretation, and it deserves to win 👍

Back