RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Very nice shots Ryuu! Love the sunset photos at the end, you really nailed those. 👍

That is a beautiful color for the car. May I ask what it is?

Great set!
Color is Hibiscus Red Pearl, one of my favorite colors in GT5
Beautiful RX-7 shots ! :drool: 👍
BkS
Very nice shots Ryuu! Love the sunset photos at the end, you really nailed those. 👍
This is a good gallery you have here 👍 I really like the last RX-7 shot 👍
THANKS GUYS!!!

Just a subtle update, just simple.
Audi Nuvolari Concept:)

Last edited:
Honestly, to me all Audi's are becoming so alike with one another, this looks like a split between the TT and A6/RS4. Good job photographing one of the lesser standards, the reflection work is really great. 👍

BkS
Honestly, to me all Audi's are becoming so alike with one another, this looks like a split between the TT and A6/RS4. Good job photographing one of the lesser standards, the reflection work is really great. 👍
THANKS Bks!!!:):):)

Update!:)
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon

PMC 2.0 Advanced Entry Week 64

Nice colour choice man! Works really well at Toscana!.

Psst - We should do a photoshoot together. :sly:

:drool: The small pictures... all the small pictures :drool: :drool:... This is a set full of awesomeness Ryuu, i love the lighting, the sence of speed.. Overall is just great, is nice to see you making Standars look so good 👍.. Love this photoshoot :) :)

Last edited:
BkS
Nice colour choice man! Works really well at Toscana!.

Psst - We should do a photoshoot together. :sly:
haha we should just let me know:cheers:
Great work on the standards on this page. 👍
The Yellow ZR1 set is my favourite in this gallery :)
THANKS, but i do have a hard time with standards from time to time.
You made a Subaru look good... I want one now!
THANKS! get one! haha:)
:drool: The small pictures... all the small pictures :drool: :drool:... This is a set full of awesomeness Ryuu, i love the lighting, the sence of speed.. Overall is just great, is nice to see you making Standars look so good 👍.. Love this photoshoot :) :)
THANKS Oj, standards are still hard to work with! hate the jaggy fenders:indiff:
Great subaru shots ! :drool:👍
THANKS Shao!

Todays menu is a cup of.......

6890768029_65345ac15b_m.jpg

ENJOY

That little Suzuki looks menacing. :drool: Loving #14. Have you tuned the suspension at all? No body roll what so ever.

haha this set looks funny :)... but great pictures as usual Ryuu, all tho i was expecting a bunch of Suzuki Capuccino's on a cup :(.. :lol:, i love how you played with the design of the floor its original an looks really nice, besides its funny to see how small the Capuccino is compared to the columns!.. Great pictures!

PS: I have a capuccino that looks exactly the same but silver :cheers:

SVX
That little Suzuki looks menacing. :drool: Loving #14. Have you tuned the suspension at all? No body roll what so ever.
The Cappuccino in the set was all stock, I tuned it after the shoot. Still suspensions.
Nice work :)
THANKS!:)
BkS
This shot, this shot and this shot = Just wonderful. 👍 :drool:
THANKS Bks!!!:)
Nice, very nice :drool:👍
THANKS!:)
haha this set looks funny :)... but great pictures as usual Ryuu, all tho i was expecting a bunch of Suzuki Capuccino's on a cup :(.. :lol:, i love how you played with the design of the floor its original an looks really nice, besides its funny to see how small the Capuccino is compared to the columns!.. Great pictures!

PS: I have a capuccino that looks exactly the same but silver :cheers:
Haha a cup of Cappuccino, We should drift our Cappuccinos one day? yea?:cheers:

UPDATE!
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

If you look back or remember the yellow Corvette ZR1 update, I mentioned that it was my childhood favorite car in real life, remember!? Well, after the Corvette, I fell in love with the S2000, yet it became another one of my favorite cars in real life. But that was a few years ago. I still dont want to spoil that special car that i love.:)

ENJOY
6890775985_0b32375a7d.jpg

Last edited:
Haha a cup of Cappuccino, We should drift our Cappuccinos one day? yea?:cheers:

:lol: Sure! i need to make a setup for it, ill try to see if my AZ-1 setup works in it 👍...

Now to the set... Great pictures dude!!!, the S2000 looks so mean specially with that environment :drool::drool:.. How did you do to avoid the "smoke" that the rain creates when the car is moving? was it edited out?

S2000 ... Amazing car :)
Great shots, Ryuu ! :drool:
THANKS Shao, again:)
:lol: Sure! i need to make a setup for it, ill try to see if my AZ-1 setup works in it 👍...

Now to the set... Great pictures dude!!!, the S2000 looks so mean specially with that environment :drool::drool:.. How did you do to avoid the "smoke" that the rain creates when the car is moving? was it edited out?
The road was dry, yet it was raining, thats how I avoided the rain trail:)

UPDATE
Honda Life Step Van!

SPECIAL EDIT!

oh yes, believe it or not this car has been done before in real life!

the real car, and main source of the idea.
one8.jpg

LiteStep Van set is amazing, nice tones and moods in there. The edit, it made me go.. "OH MY GOD!!!". It's so small!! :scared:

CHORO Q! :lol: Great gallery, great update!
:lol::lol:THANKS!
The Life Step Van is soooo BOSS! :lol:
:lol::lol: Its is a boss!!
Great work, looks very good for a standart car!
THANKS!
The Amuse S2000 looks so great 👍
OMG :lol:
THANKS! haha it is very tiny, its now a coupe!
BkS
LiteStep Van set is amazing, nice tones and moods in there. The edit, it made me go.. "OH MY GOD!!!". It's so small!! :scared:
small?, more like tiny:):lol::lol:

UPDATE
ASTON MARTIN V12

Hey!!!.. I havent even commented on the Life Step Van yet! :(, well i really like it, love the photoshop i was like WTF!? when you showed me the real one :lol:, cant believe someone is crazy enough to do that, great photoshop looks the same as the real one and the other pictures make the car seem great with really good quality.

As for the V12 Vantage, great pictures. i would had putted the rear/front of the car and the background less blurry in the photomode pictures but thats just me, the rest of the pics are great, weird track choice but one of the best V12 Vantage sets ive seen and believe me there is a lot of them, specially thanks to the vertical shots, they are my favorites of the set for sure 👍👍 :dopey:

Nice on all your pictures bro! Looks good. I really like your liife step van. I really suck at editing like that o.O.

Ryuu - FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!! - Ok I'm calm now.

Great work on the Aston set however there are a few things that's come to my attention.

1) In this shot, I believe if you had taken, two shots of this at different exposures you could have sorted the overexposure on the hood and other areas where a little overexposed. Apart from that, I really really love this photo.

2) This shot and this shot could perhaps been take when the lighting was on the front bumper... It's not like you to not use lighting to it's upper most superiority. These photos are in nice angle but the darkness surrounding the front bumper takes away from that goodness.

And saving the best for last:

I absolutely love this shot. It's perhaps just a little to milky because of all the aperture, apart from that, very well done. 👍

Back