SVX's Gallery: 10/12/13: Closure

• Thread starter SVX
  • 329 comments
I'm not particularly sold on the Toyota entry. Should have done it with the Denso Supra, then it would be double advertisement. ;) But the NASCAR is good. 👍

Thanks Skython. Yeah, I should of really done a Denso Toyota instead of the Celica. Looking over the poll you can see that someone actually did that. :lol:

I'm a bit ashamed for not commenting earlier. I loved the drift set. I love drift photos, but they're usually crap. Makes me want to take some drift shots.....

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks Turtle. No worries on the commenting. :)

great pics out there!!!

That nascar pic, the colors asnd composition are nicee! :)

Really like the side view of the F40! Very realistic!

Love your latest work, that F40 side view is spot-on.

I like the second shot.

Nice pics:tup::)

Thank you so, so much for commenting guys! :cheers:

Stagea holiday (rejects for PMC Week 64).

And my entry:

And to finish off my soft suspensioned Legacy. No, it's actually not this low, this was it in the middle of absorbing bumps. :eek:

Thank you heaps for looking! :cheers:

C & C is very welcome. :)

Great shots there, I think I prefer the first shot over your entry but there's no much in it - they're both very good. I love the bottomed out Legacy too. 👍 :)

I must agree with Nato about your entry. Though I'm not too fond about that wing. I'm not even sure whether that is a stock wing or not. :P 👍

Great shots there, I think I prefer the first shot over your entry but there's no much in it - they're both very good. I love the bottomed out Legacy too. 👍 :)

I must agree with Nato about your entry. Though I'm not too fond about that wing. I'm not even sure whether that is a stock wing or not. :P 👍

Thanks guys. And Skython, don't worry, yes it is a stock wing. :eek:

lol i guess i disagree.. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your entry i think its an amazing picture, as soon as i saw it on the competition it was one of my favorites immediatily :drool::drool:👍, the first pic is really good but im absolutely in love with your entry is like its telling a story or something :lol: .. 👍

lol i guess i disagree.. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your entry i think its an amazing picture, as soon as i saw it on the competition it was one of my favorites immediatily :drool::drool:👍, the first pic is really good but im absolutely in love with your entry is like its telling a story or something :lol: .. 👍

Woah! :eek: Thank you for the very, very kind comment mate! :cheers:

I like your Stagea entry! and your first Stagea pic!
Great pics :drool:👍
#1, 4 are amazing and Legacy is great too :drool:
:eek: Very beautifull pics but my favourites are the whole subaru set and 1st and 4th from stagea :eek:
Love the curve of the road in your entry.
Great shot :)

Thank you very much guys! :cheers:

Rejects from my Round 1 Entry.

And my entry:

I'd like to thank Fyshokid for being such a excellent opponent, maybe next time. :)

Thanks for visiting my gallery! :cheers:

C & C is welcome. :)

I think you made a wise choice with your entry, although the rest are all good, and I particularly like #2, very inventive 👍 Good luck in Round 2 :)

I like all of those pictures, but I also think that you made the right choice when choosing your entry for the Tournament. ;)

Great shots, I like all your "rejects" none of which are actually rejects. :)
Congrats on making it through Round One and all the best for Round Two. 👍

I think you made a wise choice with your entry, although the rest are all good, and I particularly like #2, very inventive 👍 Good luck in Round 2 :)

Great Renault Pics.
But that Legacy is soooo low :drool: :lol:

Edit: Oh I just read, that it had soft suspension :lol:

Great shots ! :drool:
2nd is my favorite ! 👍

Last pic is excellent imo! 👍

BkS
Doin' SVX style as usual. Quality photos as always matey! 👍

My favourite has to be number 5.

I like all of those pictures, but I also think that you made the right choice when choosing your entry for the Tournament. ;)

Great shots, I like all your "rejects" none of which are actually rejects. :)
Congrats on making it through Round One and all the best for Round Two. 👍

Wow , sweet dejects , loving the 2nd ,3rd,4th ,5th and 6th :)

Thank you very much guys for the comments! I am really stoked that I managed to get to Rnd. 2. :D

________________________________​

Thank you very much for the amazing pictures FishyJuice, you rock! :cheers:

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

C & C is welcome. :)

Back