• Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incredible, amazing editing. :drool:

And those are great. :lol:

My overall impression keeps improving for every update. But this is just... :bowdown:

Amazing! I love the third shot.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

All pics are awesome as usual:D. But my favourites are 2nd of the NSX and the 1st of the RX8 (it doesnt get more realistic than that:drool:). 👍:)

Wonderful shots Shao - post 323 is great, the Nascar shot is amazing, and the NSX-R/RX-8 photos are incredible. Great depth of field on your photos as well. Great work my friend. 👍

Nice shots Shaolin! Your shots are always lovely. Can't wait to see new ones!
(Ого, очень хорошие фотографии вы сфотографировал! Мне даже ваши фотокарточки нравиться.)

Wonderful shots Shao - post 323 is great, the Nascar shot is amazing, and the NSX-R/RX-8 photos are incredible. Great depth of field on your photos as well. Great work my friend. 👍
Thanks , Dave !
Glad you like them :cheers:

Nice shots Shaolin! Your shots are always lovely. Can't wait to see new ones!
(Ого, очень хорошие фотографии вы сфотографировал! Мне даже ваши фотокарточки нравиться.)
Thank you very much ! :cheers:
Your Russian is very good !!! :)

Great shots and editing! I really love the RX-8 as I car I should drive it and do a shoot of it also sometime! 2nd to last has nice color balance!

Here's my new set
It's probably my best work
Please leave your comments :)

Thanks for viewing ! :)

Last edited:
That last shot. OMG! D: It a master piece in it's own right. Terrific editing Shaolin as always. Nice wintery feel in all of them.

Back