20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
SVX

Thanks! :sly:

Great preview. Looking forward for the full update :)

Cheers, Boab! 👍

BkS
MOREEE!!! Give me some! 👍 :drool:

Your wait is over now! :lol:

Very nice preview. Looking just at the lighting, I wonder how great the actual set will be. ;)

Thanks for dropping by, Dude!
Hope I won't disappoint you. :)

Old vs. New? McLaren? Awesome! :drool:👍

Yeah, was just a small idea I wanted to do for some time.

That could be a nice wallpaper:tup:

Goal was to do that. As always - Every picture can be ordered in 2160p or 1080p Resolution :)

Alright! Now it's time to release the whole set.
I want you to ask to give me some slack here, because this is actually my very first time to take photos of multiple cars at once. Still have to work out various ways on how to improve there. I'm trying to do more multiple car shots in the future.

Also you can expect more sets from me again in the future, since I will go to school in summer to get my A level :)

But, enough of the talking. You're here to get pictures, and so you get 'em

Again, 1000px avaible on Flickr!

Great shots, Pascal! The 5th shot looks like an American desert! :drool:

Great set dude! Love the colors and that they're both thesame color! Nice angles also! But in the 1st picture, the car has a kind of black glow, I think you used too much sharpen there?
B
TW how do you get the stig helmet? I'd really like to be stig also! :D

1. Yes, you're right. It's something that happens If I use the "Clarity" - Option in ACR.
It's a very nice and easy way to get this glow down and make the picture more detailed. Little negative side effect is this (unfortunatelly)

2. You mean in - game? That was part of the very first DLC :lol:

Thanks, Alex! :)

1. Yes, you're right. It's something that happens If I use the "Clarity" - Option in ACR.
It's a very nice and easy way to get this glow down and make the picture more detailed. Little negative side effect is this (unfortunatelly)

2. You mean in - game? That was part of the very first DLC :lol:

Thanks, Alex! :)

Okay. Well, it looks kinda unnatural to me, maybe theres other options?
Too bad it's only in the DLC, I'm kinda against DLC. Money for the a couple of digital cars and a track? Come on.. It's nice but I just don't like the idea, like with COD maps.

Love that 4th shot !
Great set overall !

Thanks, Boab! :)

Yeah it's that good

I feel honored! 👍

BkS
This is just filth. (in a good way) :sly:

:sly: We all like filthy thing, do we? :lol:

Okay. Well, it looks kinda unnatural to me, maybe theres other options?
Too bad it's only in the DLC, I'm kinda against DLC. Money for the a couple of digital cars and a track? Come on.. It's nice but I just don't like the idea, like with COD maps.

Not that I know about. Definetly cannot send it to you or anything.
But yeah, kinda agree with you. But I rather pay for new tracks and cars than paint and suits 👎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back