RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

great photos ЯSR keep them coming!!
Hey!!!.. I havent even commented on the Life Step Van yet! :(, well i really like it, love the photoshop i was like WTF!? when you showed me the real one :lol:, cant believe someone is crazy enough to do that, great photoshop looks the same as the real one and the other pictures make the car seem great with really good quality.

As for the V12 Vantage, great pictures. i would had putted the rear/front of the car and the background less blurry in the photomode pictures but thats just me, the rest of the pics are great, weird track choice but one of the best V12 Vantage sets ive seen and believe me there is a lot of them, specially thanks to the vertical shots, they are my favorites of the set for sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ :dopey:

Nice on all your pictures bro! Looks good. I really like your liife step van. I really suck at editing like that o.O.
BkS
Ryuu - FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!! - Ok I'm calm now.

Great work on the Aston set however there are a few things that's come to my attention.

1) In this shot, I believe if you had taken, two shots of this at different exposures you could have sorted the overexposure on the hood and other areas where a little overexposed. Apart from that, I really really love this photo.

2) This shot and this shot could perhaps been take when the lighting was on the front bumper... It's not like you to not use lighting to it's upper most superiority. These photos are in nice angle but the darkness surrounding the front bumper takes away from that goodness.

And saving the best for last:

I absolutely love this shot. It's perhaps just a little to milky because of all the aperture, apart from that, very well done. ๐Ÿ‘
THANKS GUYS!!!:):):):):)

PREVIEW
NEW COLLECTION COMING SOON

(note:there is something wrong with this picture, see if you can find it & IT IS ONLY A PREVIEW!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nj-r_photography/6929252111/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Last edited:
I only loved the Ahweiler shots. :drool:๐Ÿ‘

About the 787B shot, the only mistake I can see is the color.

I have been busy with work recently, havent got the time to update.....so I will just post this simple photo
Maybe a project coming soon?:indiff: Not sure:indiff:

My Heart = Rotary

Those FT86 Concept II pictures look awesomely awesome! :drool: ๐Ÿ‘

Those FT86 Concept II pictures look awesomely awesome! :drool: ๐Ÿ‘
THANKS for your awesomely awesome comment!!:)
What I said in the "All Lexus/Toyota" thread.
hahah THANKS & THANKS 2 for 2 haha:)
Amazing set! :drool: The FT-86 II is great when trying to create realistic photo's!
:) THANKS! I prefer the 86 concepts, compared to the production 86GT
BkS
This shot looks like it's from a short video, or trailer. Niceeeee. ๐Ÿ‘
THANKS again Bks!!!:):):):):) What should the title of the movie/trailer be? hahah

6801392076_e4252b4b07_z.jpg

This is gorgeous.

The 34s - Update are definetly my favorite.
The 32 and 33 - Updates seem a bit too dark, but especially the R34 Shots are spot on! :)

Wow ive been so bussy that i havent even commented here in so long!.. so many updates!! :drool:

I love the Countach & Aventador set, i always like those history sets where we can see the oldest (or one of the oldest) cars made by a company with the newer one.. amazing pictures in it, i love the colors on both cars gave me a warm feeling :):) ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:

I also love the FT86II photos, they look like something polyphony would had used to promoted the game and the car, awesome job on those. Theres a pic that i like but the supension looks so high that makes me have mixed feelings but i really like the set.. another :drool: :drool:

Now.. to the new ones of the RB/Z week!!.. i do think most of the pictures are a bit dark and some are not of my taste but i can see that you are trying new stuff with your photos and i really really like that! :)... The Z32 at tokyo has incredible tones and light ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ :drool:, i also like the picture you said was your favorite in the R32 and the lights (tailights and headlights) photos of the Z34. i also like the detail of putting the GTR logo colored in the R33 mode 1 front picture, looks really nice ๐Ÿ‘ :)

Awesome updates! i cant believe i missed all that i hope i covered all :lol:

PS: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

The 34s - Update are definetly my favorite.
The 32 and 33 - Updates seem a bit too dark, but especially the R34 Shots are spot on! :)
Last updates are just amazing , Ryuu ! :drool: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Beautiful shots :)
BkS
Lovely shots ๐Ÿ‘
:drool: Great sensation of speed there. Panning Mode 1 is so addictive! ๐Ÿ‘
Wow ive been so bussy that i havent even commented here in so long!.. so many updates!! :drool:

I love the Countach & Aventador set, i always like those history sets where we can see the oldest (or one of the oldest) cars made by a company with the newer one.. amazing pictures in it, i love the colors on both cars gave me a warm feeling :):) ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:

I also love the FT86II photos, they look like something polyphony would had used to promoted the game and the car, awesome job on those. Theres a pic that i like but the supension looks so high that makes me have mixed feelings but i really like the set.. another :drool: :drool:

Now.. to the new ones of the RB/Z week!!.. i do think most of the pictures are a bit dark and some are not of my taste but i can see that you are trying new stuff with your photos and i really really like that! :)... The Z32 at tokyo has incredible tones and light ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ :drool:, i also like the picture you said was your favorite in the R32 and the lights (tailights and headlights) photos of the Z34. i also like the detail of putting the GTR logo colored in the R33 mode 1 front picture, looks really nice ๐Ÿ‘ :)

Awesome updates! i cant believe i missed all that i hope i covered all :lol:

PS: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
I love the first FT-86II Concept shot.

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!:):):):D:D:D

UPDATE 3/5/12
HAPPY R35 day!

NISSAN GT-R R35

Last edited:
Back