Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Going to start building "rouille" now, should have a revue for you in a day or two depending on how cooperative my internet connection is. Comcast is trying to say I have a static electricity issue:grumpy:

comandorando87
Going to start building "rouille" now, should have a revue for you in a day or two depending on how cooperative my internet connection is. Comcast is trying to say I have a static electricity issue:grumpy:

Electricity, will it ever catch on? :lol:

Hope you like it. I enjoyed tuning it. Just remember it does have a sixth gear if you need it. :dopey:

Alpine A310 1600VE '73 "rouillé"

kartspace.jpg

nrburgringgpd2.jpg

Oh my!!! There is no way this is a RR car on Sport softs. :drool:. I mean how... what the... amazing :bowdown:. If I can pull myself away from driving the great car, a full review will be coming. WOW!!!

moparisgod
Oh my!!! There is no way this is a RR car on Sport softs. :drool:. I mean how... what the... amazing :bowdown:. If I can pull myself away from driving the great car, a full review will be coming. WOW!!!

Great. I'm glad you like it. I don't know what you were using it in, but try the Hot Hatch Seasonal and all the 500pp seasonals. It's fun using a 450pp car to outrun the bigger cars :dopey:

krenkme
Great. I'm glad you like it. I don't know what you were using it in, but try the Hot Hatch Seasonal and all the 500pp seasonals. It's fun using a 450pp car to outrun the bigger cars :dopey:

Sorry for no review. Busy, work, blah blah blah.

I love this car! I will most definitely try it on those events. Thanks. I just hope I can find my own :grumpy:

Sorry for no review. Busy, work, blah blah blah.

I love this car! I will most definitely try it on those events. Thanks. I just hope I can find my own :grumpy:

No worries about the review, just glad you're enjoying the car. 👍

For the last month Clueless Tunes has been featured on two of the Photo Compitions in the Photomode Forums. So a big THANK YOU goes out the Nato_777 for picking Clueless, and to all that have won a car, I hope you enjoy.👍

I think I will have some time to give a review in the next few days. (I haven't given one in a LONG time). Now I need to go check out the photo competitions. 👍

Well, cable guy number 4 for the month has come and gone. Turns out my "static electricity" problem was actually reversed polarity on a couple of wall sockets. Yet again my "handy-man" land lord isn't so handy:grumpy:. But, thanks to some creative(potential fire hazard) troubleshooting from said cable guy and myself, my internet should be problem free now. So all I need is for Onboy to post his alpine then I can begin the next literary escapade.:cheers:

comandorando87
Well, cable guy number 4 for the month has come and gone. Turns out my "static electricity" problem was actually reversed polarity on a couple of wall sockets. Yet again my "handy-man" land lord isn't so handy:grumpy:. But, thanks to some creative(potential fire hazard) troubleshooting from said cable guy and myself, my internet should be problem free now. So all I need is for Onboy to post his alpine then I can begin the next literary escapade.:cheers:

Great!!! Glad everything is working for you now.

So all we need now is my next loss to post a tune :dopey:

Looking forward to your next GREAT writing.

Great!!! Glad everything is working for you now.

So all we need now is my next loss to post a tune :dopey:

Looking forward to your next GREAT writing.

I think this time round your chances are pretty damn good. It only took the slightest, almost negligable tweaks to the suspension for it to be perfect for my driving style. Even my Buffoons can drive it!

comandorando87
I think this time round your chances are pretty damn good. It only took the slightest, almost negligable tweaks to the suspension for it to be perfect for my driving style. Even my Buffoons can drive it!

Well it was tuned by a buffoon :dopey:.

I'm guessing ride hight, or spring rate. I shell see 👍

Sorry for the double post, but I think I left a Yellow Alfa on share and was hoping the garages test driver could give it a run and see if it needs more work, or if it's ready to post when I get home :D

Sorry for the double post, but I think I left a Yellow Alfa on share and was hoping the garages test driver could give it a run and see if it needs more work, or if it's ready to post when I get home :D

How much time do i have untill the boss gets home :P

been completely consumed by my search for my new 500PP RS online racer ....

But i'll get it done within the hour after posting this :D

DaDog
How much time do i have untill the boss gets home :P

been completely consumed by my search for my new 500PP RS online racer ....

But i'll get it done within the hour after posting this :D

I hope about two days.

Online 500pp RS Racer? Street car? I'm on it 👍

I hope about two days.

Online 500pp RS Racer? Street car? I'm on it 👍

well it is actually a selected list wich rattle my intrest :P

BMW 2002 turbo
Ruf BTR
Scooby Impreza ( doesn't matter wich model )
Lancer Evo ( doesn't matter wich model )
or any FF drive car ...

as long as it can surprise people who don't expect it to be fast :D

DaDog
well it is actually a selected list wich rattle my intrest :P

BMW 2002 turbo
Ruf BTR
Scooby Impreza ( doesn't matter wich model )
Lancer Evo ( doesn't matter wich model )
or any FF drive car ...

as long as it can surprise people who don't expect it to be fast :D

I have the BMW at 500pp, but on SS tires, so I'll see what it needs to run Racing slicks.
I'll work on the RUF
How does a Ford Focus sound?
:dopey:

I think your Opal Speedster DF edition is a great 500pp racing soft car. DaDog, you should try that one 👍

EDIT - Try the RUF RGT '00 "Luna" tune 👍 It's not the BTR but it is very good :D and it's at 500pp and krenkme posted that it runs "God Like" grip on racing softs 👍

Last edited:

Tested it and (P)Review has been Pm'd 👍

Alltho please change the colour :P

DaDog
Tested it and (P)Review has been Pm'd 👍

Alltho please change the colour :P

Thanks for that. I hope to be home late today, early tomorrow, so I'll get to work on it and a handful of other tunes I've been sitting on.

What's wrong with the color? :dopey:

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08

sangimignanotownsquarer.jpg

DaDog
Preview :

In 2003 Alfa Romeo surprise everyone on the Frankfurt Auto show with the presentation of the Alfa Romeo 8c , a 2seater 8cylinder sportscar . This car was fully designed in Alfa's own Centro Stile and it's design and name reverred to Alfa's rich racing history . The 8c was a reference to the racecars used as early as the 1930's .
At first Alfa was not allowd to build the 8c because they we're affraid that it would be to close of a match to the cars of their sistercompany Massarati . But with the arrival of new CEO Antonio Baravalle the 8c project was given the green light . some limitations we're made to avoid the compition between the Alfa and Massarati . The Alfa wouild be settled in a higher priceclass , and only 500 of there supercars would be build . The 4,7 litre 90° V8 engine was build by both Alfa and Massarati . The first time the production version was shown to the public was at the Paris car show in 2006 , and we'll lets just say it was a succes . Now 6 years later Clueless Tunes finally got there hands on a 8c , with such a base car we at Clueless we're very exited to see what this Italian sportcar do for us .
romet.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

629bhp
549pp
451 ft. lb. @5800 RPM of torque
weight 1585 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Blu Ontario Metallizzato
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 2
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 124
Final - 2.645
1st - 4.425
2nd - 3.187
3rd - 2.618
4th - 2.122
5th - 1.723
6th - 1.376

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 12.0 Rear: 8.5
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.0 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
An average car. Maybe not a true racer, but a good car to drive.

DaDog
Review :

Looking at this car I am very happy to see there was no use of a rear spoiler , specially with a car with amazing lines like the 8c it would defenatly have ruined the looks of it . But still the important part is how it drives , well even tho is it a bit heavier at 1585kg then a lot of it's 550PP counterparts the 8c is a very easy handling car , it is very predictable .

I took the car to 4 different tracks this time , all tracks we're given a 5 lap test with only ABS set to 1 , everything else was turned off ( online btw ) . Now I am sure faster laps are obtaineble with more training / testing the car but these times are a good indicator what the car could achieve .

Laptimes :

Top Gear test track : 1.08.166
Cote d'Azur : 1.34.465
Deep Forest : 1.13.102
Spa Francorchamps : 2.18.792

Pro's

Good looking car
Strong engine
Very predictable
Sharp cornering
It's and Alfa

Cons
A bit heavy
Breaking should be a bit stronger
A lot of camber , not to sure how this will effect races on R3 tires longer then 3 laps .

End Conclusion :

At 220.000cr this car is cheap and it is a premiun so easy to get , it is fun and can be a good competitor in online races . Defenatly a car you should get . You will enjoy it .

sangimignanotownsquare1f.jpg

A picture before its new paint job :dopey:
eifelcircuitf.jpg

Just gave my Vauxhall Corsa and VW W12 your tunes for the recent seasonals.

Corsa blitzed through the race, won it by a street.

The VW...WOW for something more power based than anything I wasn't expecting it to do so well, given Suzuka, the opposition and everything. But on my second attempt, and I lost the first by .7 (not enough aggression previously), I beat the Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car by 1.4 seconds, with only a slight threat from it coming to the closing stages. Top drawer. 👍

All I have to do, of course, is drive it. :lol:

Just gave my Vauxhall Corsa and VW W12 your tunes for the recent seasonals.

Corsa blitzed through the race, won it by a street.

The VW...WOW for something more power based than anything I wasn't expecting it to do so well, given Suzuka, the opposition and everything. But on my second attempt, and I lost the first by .7 (not enough aggression previously), I beat the Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car by 1.4 seconds, with only a slight threat from it coming to the closing stages. Top drawer. 👍

All I have to do, of course, is drive it. :lol:

Thanks. The VW is one of my favorite cars to drive. So when you get a chance to sit behind the wheel yourself you might just enjoy it :dopey:

Pagani Zonda C12 '00 "luce del sole"

specialstageroutex1.jpg

specialstageroutexy.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

688bhp
600pp
641 ft. lb. @4800 RPM of torque
weight 1250 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Very Orange
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 2
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)/Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune]

LSD- 9/12/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 155
Final - 2.500
1st - 3.325
2nd - 2.455
3rd - 1.865
4th - 1.475
5th - 1.215
6th - 1.054

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 9.0 Rear: 7.4
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.15 Rear: 0.07
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
It feels that this car is holding something back, it feels slow, but when you see how fast you are traveling that feeling will be gone. :D

Tuned on sport softs, but Racing Softs work just as well, only better.

specialstageroutex3x.jpg

I like the new tunes. I think the yellow looked better on the Alfa :(. The Zonda looks fast. When can we expect the Dodge Viper Concept? You said you were working on it a while back. 👍

moparisgod
I like the new tunes. I think the yellow looked better on the Alfa :(. The Zonda looks fast. When can we expect the Dodge Viper Concept? You said you were working on it a while back. 👍

Thanks. They may not be the fastest racers, but they're improved over stock.

Sorry I haven't even started on the Viper :(. If I have some time I'll see what I can do :dopey:

Sorry I haven't even started on the Viper :(. If I have some time I'll see what I can do :dopey:

Can it be made to win a race using nothing but 3rd gear? Surely it won't be hard to retain that useful feature from stock.

Back