Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
Very nice pen tooling Ferino. I see you like that simulate brush feature as much as I do. :D Fantastic work! 👍

ceiling_fan, Boabdulrahman, ShaolinMasta, NascarManiaco99, matt-mtb, 20832, Jamoru,
Madertus, jus1029, franz, BkS

Thanks guys for all of the great comments :cheers:

Just one image\banner...

Last edited:
great job mate , i hope these are not only pictures ,.. if yes it must have taken ages .

i was thinking of something similar but i dont have anything to record it in 1080p

This is A M A Z I N G !!! Brilliant work !
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Нет слов ! 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Really nice editing dude! You managed to make the clips cut in perfect time. Still unsure about the overlaying clips with the headlights... but the composition is fantastic. Love the colour-grade as well. Oh nice motion graphics as well. Did you make those in AE, or buy the AE project from video-hive?

Really looking damn good.
Would've liked to see even more slow "slow motion".... like 120FPS or something.
But overall really nice work!

Strangely, I had my mouth opened from 0:00 to 1:32. :drool:

Nice work, Mr. Boykov! :bowdown: How do you do it?

BkS
Really nice editing dude! You managed to make the clips cut in perfect time. Still unsure about the overlaying clips with the headlights... but the composition is fantastic. Love the colour-grade as well. Oh nice motion graphics as well. Did you make those in AE, or buy the AE project from video-hive?

Thanks! yes lovely AE!
I saw a similar effect of drop letters on the videohive, but here all motion graphics I did personally. 👍

Your motion graphics are really well done. By any chance did you learn that from video-copilot or somewhere similar? I love AE too, I just wish they'd port it to Linux same with Photoshop. :( I hate Windows, and Macs are just over-priced pieces of shiny hardware. XD

I watched some of your other stuff as well. Some of the things you do really impresses me. 👍

ShaolinMasta, NBDESIGNZ, BkS, 20832, jus1029, Madertus, FishyJuice, matt-mtb, Adrianf1
Thanks guys for all of the great comments 👍

~Some gifs~

tumblr_m19rnwhsMW1qa75dzo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m19rnwhsMW1qa75dzo8_r1_500.gif

Back