20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the lighting in all of those pictures. Furthermore, it appears you concentrated on getting a good focal length - thus making the cars stand out (their paint suffices, actually :P) and making the pictures look more realistic. You definitely succeeded in this aspect - and the well-chosen angles help it, too! :)

I really like the lighting in all of those pictures. Furthermore, it appears you concentrated on getting a good focal length - thus making the cars stand out (their paint suffices, actually :P) and making the pictures look more realistic. You definitely succeeded in this aspect - and the well-chosen angles help it, too! :)

Thanks Mate!
Yeah, always try to get the best realism possible. That's probably why I not rarely delete a whole set, because it looks awful.

I really like the blue-orange toning in these, especially shots 4 and 5! Nice work 👍

Thanks, ceiling! :)

You've caught the two cars well together, not overly keen on the angles they seem a bit samey and the simple background doesn't do much for the shots. Last shot would be my favourite

Thanks Mate!
Kinda see your point, but I already said that this is my first sort of "Multiple" - Set, and so I still have to work out some new angles. Well, hold on.... actually my second. But meh.

Thanks for the kind and bad words :)

To be the first time using multiple cars, you did very well. 👍

The Lotus Esprit looks great 👍

Great color balancing to rid of that nasty green tone.
maybe PD will finnally give us manual WB :lol:

That Esprit looks really good. I like the camera angle and blur (good focal length). To add to that, the colours seem to be natural and the reflections add to the realism of the whole picture.

👍

great shot :drool:
BTW i just got another one of these...wait
img-thing

its the same

Good.:lol:
Oh, and the pics looks really nice.👍 The lighting is great.

:lol:
Thanks Alex, appreciate it!

To be the first time using multiple cars, you did very well. 👍

The Lotus Esprit looks great 👍

Thanks. Well, it's basically my second time, but still a whole new kind of photography for me.

Glad you like my work, and thanks for dropping by.

Amazing :drool:
I like colour of the lights :)

Thanks! Yeah, especially at night I want a cold feel, and that's only doable with editing. ^^

Great color balancing to rid of that nasty green tone.
maybe PD will finnally give us manual WB :lol:

Thanks, GTuned!
Yeah, really sucks that the sky and lightning has this green - ish touch. But it only need one slight tap on the leaver and it gets corrected for me :sly:

thanks

That Esprit looks really good. I like the camera angle and blur (good focal length). To add to that, the colours seem to be natural and the reflections add to the realism of the whole picture.

👍

Thanks Magic Racer!
Always like those quite detailed reviews 👍

:cheers:

great shot :drool:

Thanks Mate!
Meme ftw! :lol:

BkS
Lotus shot looks good. 👍

Thanks BkS!

The bloom effect in the headlights look amazing. Overall, :drool:

Stunning Mclaren sets! :drool:
The Esprit shoot as well!

Darnit, how could i miss another awesome gallery! :ouch:

Hello everybody! :lol:

Well, got something together again. Nothing spectacular though.

(Check 'em out on flickr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back