Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Bad car, great location, awesome editing.
In smileys form, 👎:yuck::D:drool:👍

Right, no preview for this one, couldn't be bothered :lol: This set is obviously taken from last weeks episode - the Mercedes C63 AMG Black vs the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale. Obviously I've had to use their little brothers here, the C63 AMG and the GranTurismo S, but I've tried to make them look as much like their big brothers as I can. Hope you like them :D

Top Gear Series Part 4 - Mercedes C63 AMG vs Maserati GranTurismo S

Went to quite a bit of effort removing jaggies on this one, has it worked?

Please leave feedback :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Nice S-Type pictures!

And WTH is that last picture? A Midget Type II? :lol:
Love the S type pictures but hey whats with that Midget pic?

Plus you can make Jezza's Panda and Hammonds Mg, I think they are in the game, not sure!
Cheers matt :) There is a Panda but it is a newer version, and I think doing a convertible like Hammond's would be beyond my GIMP ability :lol:
Giant !? :lol:
Last shot is so funny :)
Great Jaguar shots , btw 👍👍👍
Haha yes, it's their new model, the Daihatsu Giant :lol: And thanks a lot :)
The last Jag shot is very nice indeed, well done 👍
Cheers nt :D
Excellent series of set, each one was great 👍
Thanks a lot DarkR :cheers:
I like these S-Type R pictures; mainly because of the warm tones and the good focal lengths. :)
Thanks, I have some nice presets to get good warm tones, but I struggle to make cool tones work, so most of my shots have warm tones now :)
Bad car, great location, awesome editing.
In smileys form, 👎:yuck::D:drool:👍
Really, I quite like the car.. And thanks a lot, loving the smileys
Or that in smiley form: :odd::cheers::D:lol:
Pic 2 looks kinda weird lol! But the rest are good, like the angles! 👍
I see what you mean, I tried different focal lengths and the curb stayed like that, but it was actually better than pretty much all of them that didn't make the set, because the car doesn't look too bad.. Thanks anyway :D
BkS
@Ferrari - Astonishing set bud, I really love this last photo.

And err... Midget Type II R? XD
Thanks BkS :D
1st picture da best! 👍
Thanks, I like that one too :)

That is a great set; you captured the action very well (good focal lengths and camera angles). Everything looks clean, as well. 👍

Last edited:
7th shot: No! Go over there! There. There. There!

Shots 2-6 are awesome! :drool:👍

Quick competition update before I get back to the Top Gear series :)

PMC Week 66

2.0 Week 66

Tried out a new signature on this one, is it too big?

CCCL Week 51

Oh and this is my 700th post at GTP :D:gtpflag:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

nice, but the nocan finally did it masser?
Erm, what? :lol: But thanks anyway :)
Great set of angles that gives you an intense feeling.
Very close to the Top Gear episode, well done :)
Thanks Boab, I tried, despite the slightly different cars from the really thing, to do that as much as possible
Awesome update, the editing and the angles look great. I'll agree with Boabdulrahman and say that it looks like it's straight out of the show. :drool:
Much appreciated Fishy :cheers:
BkS
Very nice set 458! I can almost smell the smoke from that C63. XD
Thanks :D I love the smell of tyre smoke :dopey: The smell at drag racing events is just delicious, until you can't breathe for days afterwards :lol:
Wow ! Great set !
Looks very good :drool: 👍👍👍
Cheers Shaolin :)
nice set but i though that the stock rims are the same for the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
Hmm, I had a look before and they seemed to be slightly different but I'm not entirely sure.. Thanks anyway :)
That is a great set; you captured the action very well (good focal lengths and camera angles). Everything looks clean, as well. 👍
Thanks Magic Racer GT-R :lol:
7th shot: No! Go over there! There. There. There!

Shots 2-6 are awesome! :drool:👍
Haha, surprisingly, I did actually complete that drift.. Doesn't happen often, as I'm terrible at drifting, but I did manage to do a good one here :lol:
Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Nice entries. 👍

I personally think your signature is a tad too big, but its a nice design. 👍

I really like that S2000 picture - good composition, lighting and contrast.

I like your new signature, as well; the size is fine, but you could try to make it transparent (about 50-70 %). ;)

Thanks both :D This is what I would have changed it to if I could have, with the more transparent signature:

6805844988_2e9d2d5d38_z.jpg

Stunning shot ! :drool::drool::drool:

On the SPA set of the F10 it would be cool if you could get the car on 2-wheels as it's going around the apex. The shots are very good I most certainly love the 458,F10, and Maserati shots the most and the Italian Job ones are pretty clever.:D

The two unedited PMC and CCCL did not appeal me that much, but the 2.0 is great. Love the new sig.

Continuing with the Top Gear series, here is a set of when Jeremy took the Nissan GT-R around Fuji Speedway after the bullet train race :) This may well be the last part too, as I have run out of ideas completely :lol:

Top Gear Series - Part 5 - Nissan GT-R at Fuji Speedway

Edited

Unedited apart from signature

Feedback very much appreciated, as are suggestions for future Top Gear related sets :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Awesome Update, your best set yet!
Cheers matt :D
Stunning shot ! :drool::drool::drool:
Thanks, didn't make the poll though :(
On the SPA set of the F10 it would be cool if you could get the car on 2-wheels as it's going around the apex. The shots are very good I most certainly love the 458,F10, and Maserati shots the most and the Italian Job ones are pretty clever.:D
Have you seen my gallery other than the first page :lol: Thanks anyway, though I think I've improved since the F10 and Italian Job sets, at least I hope so :lol:
Well done Top Gear Set, love it!

Nice new Sig as well!
Thanks NB :cheers:
Really lovely colors, love it! :drool:
Thanks Jamoru :)
The two unedited PMC and CCCL did not appeal me that much, but the 2.0 is great. Love the new sig.
I don't really think I'm that good at unedited at the moment, they're all too bland, which is why I've practiced in the above set, but I'm glad you like the 2.0 entry :)
BkS
That S2K Shot is awesome. :drool:
Thanks BkS :D

Back