• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fantastic! I love the angle on shot 2 and shots 7 & 10 are real standouts to me. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

Quoted For Truth. Get out. Just get the hell out. It is so good I could stare at it all day.

:bowdown: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Great job my friend - one of my all time favorite cars to drive and you've done it justice. Nice.

BkS
This is not fair on us Shaolin. Just get out!!! I think we've all agreed. I could look at these all-day. Why doesn't GTP have a "Like" button? God damn it! :bowdown: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Gorgeous work :)

6816624658_2f22f7c46a_z.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME :drool:

WOAH !!
I don't know why but I get a feeling that the editing technique you used here is as same as Nanabu's.
Which makes it even more awesome !
Fantastic set yet again my friend :)

WOW !!! (Jaw dropped ! )
I am stunned by your comments !
THANK YOU !

JUST GET OUT!!!!!!

Honestly, a Telsa has never looked so 🤬 good. What kind of wizardry are you using? I'd like some pleeeease!!!

Awesome - that's some Top Shelf editing! :drool: I love what you did with the 2nd photo. đź‘Ť
And the last one. :eek: :drool: :)

BkS
JUST GET OUT!!!!!!

Honestly, a Telsa has never looked so 🤬 good. What kind of wizardry are you using? I'd like some pleeeease!!!
Thanks, my friend ! Want to get my spellbook ?:lol:
Ask what you want :)

Awesome - that's some Top Shelf editing! :drool: I love what you did with the 2nd photo. đź‘Ť
And the last one. :eek: :drool: :)
Thanks ,Nato ! :)
Wow !
Just wow ! :eek:
Thanks, Fido ! :cheers:
I quite like these photos, congratulations!
Glad you like it . Cheers ,Adrian !
Oh my God. I'm going to cry now :(
So damn awesome.
Thanks a lot Pascal !!! :)
jawdrop.gif

I dont know what to say.
Wow ! Thanks, Mitch !
Do I have to even comment anymore ?!
Amazing stuff yet again my friend.
Thanks a lot ,Boab ! :cheers:
Woh. Blooming flipping awesome. :drool:đź‘Ť
Thank you , Miklad !!!

Thank you all !
And huge thanks to Gtuned for a great idea đź‘Ť

Wow. Basically all I was saying last night when i looked through the shots. Completely destroyed my original set by miles. Great job, great job.

Your editing style, in that Tesla remix set, it brings me to a place of peace man :drool:

I can get caught in a daydream from staring at them :dopey:

Great work man, you really are a 'Masta' :bowdown: :D

Back