RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Excellent set! The Nurburgring shots have fantastic angles, yet look very real. đź‘Ť

consider me a fan of your work. your shots are amazing Ryuu! your graphic design skills are top notch.

SVX
Excellent set! The Nurburgring shots have fantastic angles, yet look very real. đź‘Ť
Excellent!! :drool::drool::drool:
BkS
STOP POSTING REAL LIFE PHOTOS!!! >:[

Too much realism for me... sooo I :drool:. XD
THANKS! But I honestly wasnt really going for that realistic feel or look, I just wanted a warm feeling lol THANKS again!
THANKS!!! Shao!
consider me a fan of your work. your shots are amazing Ryuu! your graphic design skills are top notch.
THANKS 86, Im still learning how to edit though!:)
SVX
Time for a R36 Golf me thinks. :P :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:drool:

They are fantastic, great editing and angles. Nothing more to add, really.
:D:)THANKS Fishy!:cheers:

THANK YOU ALL!!!:cheers:

Update
Lotus Elise + 2.0 Entry

2.0 Advanced Entry Week 66 Lotus Elise
I honestly think I could have use those ^^^^ photos.:lol::lol: But I wasn't thinking:crazy:

Last shot before the entry has to be my favourite, but the colour choice just makes the saturation look like poop if I'm honest. :(

Sexy Golf is sexy. đź‘Ť Love these shots. Never thought a Citroen C4 would look so good. :drool:

BkS
Sexy Golf is sexy. đź‘Ť Love these shots. Never thought a Citroen C4 would look so good. :drool:
THANKS!

Random Shots @ SS5

'

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/nj-r_photography/6968089641/sizes/z/in/photostream/]
6968089641_9bb3bb7ac6_z.jpg
[/URL]​

Bit too dark, but still awesome. đź‘Ť

Mental note: Brake caliper shot is EPIC!

That brake disc glow shot is awesome! :drool:

The Escudo shots are fantastic, too, love the first one!

Must of been hard to drive with it being that dark, seeing that there is no headlights on the Escudo. :crazy: :P

BkS
Bit too dark, but still awesome. đź‘Ť

Mental note: Brake caliper shot is EPIC!
Ye everything is dark!:crazy: hahaha, & I am glad you like the brake caliper pic i like it too:)
Love the BTR shots - very clean. :)đź‘Ť
Thanks!:)
SVX
That brake disc glow shot is awesome! :drool:

The Escudo shots are fantastic, too, love the first one!

Must of been hard to drive with it being that dark, seeing that there is no headlights on the Escudo. :crazy: :P
Thanks!:) ye i guess its its dark because the Escudo had no headlights:indiff:
Amazing stuff you got here.
I'll try to check more here.
Thanks! and please do :):):)

Back