Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

I'm a huge fan of B&W images. Image #2 is by far my favorite and totally gets my groove going! 👍
Thanks Bram, I think you'll like Part 2 quite a but then... :D
Beautiful shots
Cheers Matt :)
That must have been a crazy race^^
Great shots my friend 👍
Haha, I crashed on the 2nd banking so most of these are just the AI fighting it out :lol: And thanks a lot :D

Ooh, and 750 posts :D :gtpflag:

Just awesome. The only time a bunch of X2010s on a long straight can be considered art. Shots number 5 and 8 are my absolute favourites. 👍

OK, I'm excited about this update :D I have some, well, different, shots, some that take inspiration from one of my favourite fellow GT-ographers (should be plain to see hopefully ;)) and some other, more conventional shots, that I am pretty happy with too :D Let's see what you think:

X2010s at SSRX - Part 2

A Sea of Red Bulls

These are the 3 where I took inspiration from someone else...

I think some of these are love/hate, so please leave feedback below :):cheers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

#4 and #8: :drool:
:D Thanks
Just awesome. The only time a bunch of X2010s on a long straight can be considered art. Shots number 5 and 8 are my absolute favourites. 👍
Thanks a lot jon, much appreciated :)
Nice and veeeery clean.
Me likes very much, sir! 👍 :lol:
Thanks 20832 :cheers:

I died drooling over these. I must've let out around 1 gallon of slavers... just too awesome.

Probably the best X1 set ever.

Just: Wow. 👍
Best X1 set ever
:embarrassed: Wow, really?. I mean, really?.. Thanks so much guys (although I must disagree :sly:)
BkS
I died drooling over these. I must've let out around 1 gallon of slavers... just too awesome.
Cheers BkS :D
The X2010 sets are really, really fantastic! :drool:
Thanks a lot ZEROX :)

Quick competition update for this week:

PMC Week 68

2.0 Week 68

CCCL Week 53

Secret Santa Week 42​

I wouldn't show you that would I :sly: Although I am pretty pleased with it this week :)

Any feedback on these 3 would be appreciated :)

Lovely X2010 shots, I like the effect you've used in the last three shots, but my favourite has got to be shot number 6 -- so clean! 👍

Great entries, even though that PMC entry is a bit lacking in contrast. Not exactly your fault there -- that's GT5 for you -- but I might've used one of the in-game filters.

That 2.0 shot, though, absolutely hits the spot for me. Partly, that's because it's a great shot, with a great angle and some fantastic editing, but mostly because that's an F2007. As a big Scuderia fan, I cheered the team on all through the 2007 season, with Kimi Räikkönen eventually securing the championship (whose helmet, I might add, looks almost exactly like the one the driver wears in the picture). I also really like Spa, which incidentally, Kimi won en route to his sole title.

:drool:

EDIT: Also, I like your new signature.

[...]

:embarrassed: Wow, really?. I mean, really?.. Thanks so much guys (although I must disagree :sly:)

[...]

A likely story. :P

I like your latest competition entries, but the only thing that bugs me is that big, white cloud in that F1 picture, because the viewer's attention is drawn to it (the sky seems to be a bit overexposed [in general]).

Nice new signature, too. ;)

Last edited:
Lovely X2010 shots, I like the effect you've used in the last three shots, but my favourite has got to be shot number 6 -- so clean! 👍

Great entries, even though that PMC entry is a bit lacking in contrast. Not exactly your fault there -- that's GT5 for you -- but I might've used one of the in-game filters.

That 2.0 shot, though, absolutely hits the spot for me. Partly, that's because it's a great shot, with a great angle and some fantastic editing, but mostly because that's an F2007. As a big Scuderia fan, I cheered the team on all through the 2007 season, with Kimi Räikkönen eventually securing the championship (whose helmet, I might add, looks almost exactly like the one the driver wears in the picture). I also really like Spa, which incidentally, Kimi won en route to his sole title.

:drool:

EDIT: Also, I like your new signature.
Thanks, #6 was one of my favourites from the whole lot. Yes, I am considering changing it, I have many, many Italian/German car shots to choose from :sly:

I'm glad that the 2.0 shot had gone down well, I had another shot that I could go for, but chose this one based on the cooler tones, because I don't often use blues.. I can't say I am a Ferrari fan now, or in 2007 even (though having watched my first F1 race at the age of 2 weeks, and going to my first live race at 3 years old, I used to be a huge Schumacher and Ferrari fan, still have a flag in my wardrobe :lol:) but I love Kimi's style, and he, and that car, truly are legends of the modern Formula 1 era :) Also, I love Spa, and went to the race there this year, so that was an easy track choice for me :D Thanks again :cheers:
Awesome shots!

The last 3 X2010 shots are awesome!!!! :drool:👍

Love them Ferrari. :)
Cheers :D
A likely story. :P

I like your latest competition entries, but the only thing that bugs me is that big, white cloud in that F1 picture, because the viewer's attention is drawn to it (the sky seems to be a bit overexposed [in general]).

Nice new signature, too. ;)

I think that was because I needed to brightness/contrast so high to make the colour on the car "pop" so the sky was very bright, and I have reduced the brightness of the sky quite a lot already, so I think I'll leave it be :)

Oh, and you can thank Gtuned for that ;)

Preview Time :D

I'm about to change my PMC Entry to a shot from this set, so it won't be a mystery for too long :)

It looks like a Lancia Delta Integrale! And no, I didn't saw your PMC shot! ;) :D :embarrassed:
Yep, that's the one :D I'm sure you didn't... :dunce::lol:
Heh, I like that one! :D
Come on sheeple...
That's a pretty cool shot! The composition is fantastic!
:lol: Cheers, it was actually a fixed camera, but it fitted perfectly, with just the top of the car showing, so I had to use it as a teaser, although I think I've over edited it a bit.. :nervous:

Back