Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Now for some Competition entries*.

PMC Week 68

2.0 Week 68

*entry may change without prior notice

Not bad Justin, not bad. Absolutely love the Typography in the Banner.
Also, when you adjust colors, it seems like you're primarily using the green curve, have you tried using the red and blue ?

Not bad Justin, not bad. Absolutely love the Typography in the Banner.
Also, when you adjust colors, it seems like you're primarily using the green curve, have you tried using the red and blue ?
No. I haven't. I just rely on the cross-processing filter and balance the color (with Color Balance, of course :P). Is there a better way? Thanks anyway.
Good stuff! đź‘Ť
Thanks, Mik!
That's nice! I shall send some shots over to you some day.
Is green your favourite colour? :P
No. It's orange. :P

Q: Y U NO UPLOAD NEW AND FRESH SHOTS?
A: My parents said that they forgot where they placed my GT5. I don't believe them. :mischievous:

So, for now, another RE:MIX preview!

RE:MIX
Silver Surfer (jus1029 Remix)
by bmxmitch

Love the blue tone to it. Also try using curves, and adjusting all 3, the left side is more shadows, the right side is more highlights.

Remixes have taken the galleries by storm, huh? :P

I like it, after just looking at Mitch's originals, it's a nice change, and really gives the shot a whole different mood. Like Gtuned mentioned, though, try fiddling with Curves - it gives you a different sort of control with the colour of your image, and you may like it more than Colour Balance đź‘Ť

Love the blue tone to it. Also try using curves, and adjusting all 3, the left side is more shadows, the right side is more highlights.

Remixes have taken the galleries by storm, huh? :P

I like it, after just looking at Mitch's originals, it's a nice change, and really gives the shot a whole different mood. Like Gtuned mentioned, though, try fiddling with Curves - it gives you a different sort of control with the colour of your image, and you may like it more than Colour Balance đź‘Ť
I do use the curves. Cross-process + color balance = final results. Thanks anyway. :)
SVX
Beautiful. :drool:
Thanks, Joshua! :cheers:

Very good Justin, Nice arrangement too.
Although I'd like to see you not try the cross processing filter, and see how your shots turn out then.

Very good Justin, Nice arrangement too.
Thanks. I made it myself. :D
Gtuned
Although I'd like to see you not try the cross processing filter, and see how your shots turn out then.
You mean like this?

RE:MIX
LM @ Eifel by Ilya B. (ShaolinMasta)

Click for lightbox!

Lovely, Justin, the flare certainly adds some, well, flare to the image :lol: Great job on the editing :drool:đź‘Ť

Lovely, Justin, the flare certainly adds some, well, flare to the image :lol: Great job on the editing :drool:đź‘Ť

Nice preview!
Thanks, guys! :cheers:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
...and from Requestria, Garrett.

No cross-process curves whatsoever.
------------------------------------

Click for lightbox!

---------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Since the pictures that ShaolinMasta sent me were in x2 magnification,
I've decided to add a .zip download (Courtesy of MediaFire!) to make one of these shots as your wallpaper! (Well, some of them)

Link

Last edited:
Back