Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
I love all of them! đź‘Ť

Gorgeous how you edited the silver surfer set. I should hand you some more of my pics to play with. :sly:

I see many 'greens' on the LMP remix!

Great job on editing mitch's shots, though some of them could've went without the lens flare.

đź‘Ť

That Last shot, That's how you edit.
The Cross Processing works on some of the shots, and I have to say you've done quite a good job on these.

That Last shot, That's how you edit.
The Cross Processing works on some of the shots, and I have to say you've done quite a good job on these.

This.
On some shots, the cross-processing just kills it.
You've improved a whole lot though. đź‘Ť

Thanks, Ilya! Glad you like them!

Also, download the x2 mag version for me!

Your photos are progressing very nicely, the Silver Surfer set is really strong. Last set is good too although I think the colour balance is ever so slightly off on one or two; the greens are too strong I think.

Lovely editing Justin, I think I like the LMP set better, though both are lovely, and that one of the 787B, #8, is really nice :drool:

Your photos are progressing very nicely, the Silver Surfer set is really strong. Last set is good too although I think the colour balance is ever so slightly off on one or two; the greens are too strong I think.
Yeah. I get that a lot. :indiff: Thanks though, Richard!
Lovely editing Justin, I think I like the LMP set better, though both are lovely, and that one of the 787B, #8, is really nice :drool:
#8 was also my fave! Thanks, Tom!
Awwwwwesome! :)đź‘Ť
Thaaaaank you, Johan! :lol:

I finally did it! I controlled myself!
The thing is that in my recent updates, I upload them per day.
(i.e. Yesterday: Funk Blaster, Today: LM @ Eifel)
Since I skipped a day, I finally am not a crazy updater!

Anyways...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first partial filter during Photoshop (seems choppy)

Click for Lightbox!

These look great! You've done a great job editing them. And you've kept your cross-processing addiction under control! Way to go! đź‘Ť

Well on some shots, the cross-processing curves were present, but I balanced the yin (the cross-processed ones) and the yang (the clean ones).

Thanks, Jaden!

6845622132_6c207e790f_z.jpg

Like that one very much! Nice bookeh and composition. Me gusta mucho, mister! :sly:

~~~GALLERY HEADLINES~~~
Yesterday, a message popped-up in my Flickr Photostream and it said that I've reached the limit of 200 photos! If I upload the 201st photo, the last 200 will disappear! :scared: What do I do? :nervous:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Before I would say goodbye to my first 200 uploads, here's a preview.

Click for Lightbox.

They don't disappear. You just can't see them. The pictures will still be here.
Looking forward to (another :S) Re:Mix

Still. I don't want them out of my sight!

I also wanna be a pro account!

Thanks, Pascal!

Last edited:
Thanks, Ilya!

Set will be released tomorrow!

EDIT:

2.0 Week 69

Last edited:
Back