Tires that b-spec use and i can buy

Portugal
Amadora
Brandoino1984
First point, sorry my poor english because i´m portuguese and don´t speek many times, only read

After a year i start doing the B-spec.

Now i.m stuck in formula GT in suzuka because the b-spec use a tire that ins´t for sale.

Sport super soft tire that grip like Racing tire and don´t need pit because of them.

DEsportivos = Sport
Super = Super
macios = soft

See the tires after 13 laps and now i´m 20laps last place the tires is 100% on they cars
I put a foto and tell somethink
original
i quit in midle of nurb race and need the vitory in this race :ouch:

After 3 restart races i win that race because in lap 28 the drivers stop with no fuel and i overtake the first because i can catch the group until 8 place. i have to stop in lap 15 in racing hard because my pilot destroy, the tires of them dont have wear and we can buy that tire why?????

I film a litle to show to friends

First point, sorry my poor english because i´m portuguese and don´t speek many times, only read

After a year i start doing the B-spec.

Now i.m stuck in formula GT in suzuka because the b-spec use a tire that ins´t for sale.

Sport super soft tire that grip like Racing tire and don´t need pit because of them.

DEsportivos = Sport
Super = Super
macios = soft

See the tires after 13 laps and now i´m 20laps last place the tires is 100% on they cars
I put a foto and tell somethink
original
i quit in midle of nurb race and need the vitory in this race :ouch:

I can sympathize with you. No one seems to have an answer for the "super soft sport" tires. Just suggestions that have nothing to do with "why do the b-spec competitors have wicked fast super soft tires that don't wear out and I have SLOW rain tires when the track is 100% wet." I finally decided "play" the 24 hours of Le Mans with a stock Audi R8. This was my 1st real endeavor at a 24hr. race. After squeaking out 1 lap lead after 10 hours I suspended the race. At the time I suspend the race, it was pouring, track was at 100% wet and EVERYONE was on racing rain tires. The top guys were running 9-11 lap stints with lap times around the 4:50. I was running 10 laps at about 4:50. Next day I resumed from where I left off, still pouring and still 100% wet, still on rain tires and everyone else is now on SUPER SOFT SPORT tires running 4:10s and going 12-14 laps because those tires don't wear out. With no conceivable way to compete, I quit. Just so there's no confusion, the only tires you can use are racing and rain, no sport tires. Unless this is normal b-spec behavior, the suspend/resume thing is broken which makes b-spec broken. So....

What's up with "super soft sport tires"?

It seems to me Brandoino1984, that if you need the victory you'll have to X2010/X2011 this race. Or, hope it doesn't rain if you want to "play" it.

Back