SVX's Gallery: 10/12/13: Closure

• Thread starter SVX
  • 329 comments
The darkness in the middle of the set is the best part really. ๐Ÿ‘

Lovely editing SVX ๐Ÿ‘

These look so good - great editing. :D ๐Ÿ‘

Fascinating shots Fishy & SVX!

Thanks for all of the comments, guys! I was kinda expecting a few more comments, but oh well. :)

BTW, has anyone got any comments/criticism on my editing? I really want to improve so maybe one day, I can win my first competition. :drool:

Decided also to get rid of the font. Looks much better, agreed?

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

My would of been entries, if I was more organized and on to it. All 2.0 competition entries have been edited to the rules (excluding signature rules on the SSC would of been entry), and I have edited the PMC entry.

PMC 68:

SSC 42:

PMC 2.0 68:

Reject:

Thank you so much for looking! :cheers:

C & C is welcome. :)

Thats awesome man:). And those pics of the aventador are some of the best i ever seen:drool:๐Ÿ‘.

Nice Pictures of the standard!
The Lamborghini looks absolutly gorgeous!

Nice entries ,SVX :drool:
And I like how you edit FJ's pics ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Very nice pictures. Love the strong colours and contrasts.

I just love the mood you gave to those pics. There's something unique and cool about them.:drool:

Thats awesome man:). And those pics of the aventador are some of the best i ever seen:drool:๐Ÿ‘.

Thank you very much guys! Your comments really mean a lot to me. :cheers:

Wow, I actually entered!

I decided I'd actually get on to it early, and wowzers, I actually managed it this time! :D

CCCL Week 54 Entry:

PMC Week 69 Entry:

PMC 2.0 Week 69 Entry:

And a trivia/teaser for my next update:

My next update will be an online session update.

Guess who the online session was with! It was me and someone else, not a group or anything.

A clue:

He has set up a Premium giveaway thread in the Rumble Strip. Who is he?

I also highly suggest submitting someone down, too!

Thank you so much for looking. :cheers:

C & C is welcome. :)

Your CCCL entry is up there with my favourite standard car shots of all time. ๐Ÿ‘ I actually gave up shooting that car seriously because it was bugging me. My final entry has the car 99% obscured with smoke. :lol:

Awesome F1 and XJ - Shots!

Your CCCL entry is up there with my favourite standard car shots of all time. ๐Ÿ‘ I actually gave up shooting that car seriously because it was bugging me. My final entry has the car 99% obscured with smoke. :lol:

Great entries again this week! ๐Ÿ‘
Looking forward to that next set. :)

Nice shots, and interesting to see the many vertical layout pictures!

That is looking good! Thank you for the mention, as well - cannot wait for the next set. :)

Awesome photos! That XJ220 photo is just great. ๐Ÿ‘

:drool:

That is awesome.

that xj220 is fantastic :drool:
and the Aventador is Epic !!

Cool entrys ๐Ÿ‘:).

Thanks everyone for the really nice comments, glad to hear the Jaguar shot went over well. :D:cheers:

Really great entries ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I expect to see them all in the polls ;)

Thanks zambuca. :cheers:

Funny you should mention that, only one made the polls that week. :lol:

Hot Blood - GT-R vs. SVX

Well, a few months ago, I think even last year (!) GT-R and I had a few races, and my weapon of choice was a Matte Black LFA, which GT-R actually gave me a day prior. This was our first race IIRC. As you can see, not even one of Gran Turismo 5's finest machines could save my driving skills... :lol:
I spent a lot of time on this set trying to get the toning right. Big thank you to ShaolinMasta for sharing his toning tricks with us. :cheers:

Key:

Matte black LFA: SVX.

Green Ford GT: GT-R.

And a eXperiment:

Big thanks to GT-R for racing me! :cheers:

Thank you for viewing. :cheers:

C & C is very welcome. :)

Just noticed I've passed 4000 gallery views. Big thanks for one and every gallery view! :cheers:

This is looking good. You really captured the action that was going on. :D The toning has improved and you have some really good compositions right there. ๐Ÿ‘

What you have forgotten, though, is to take a picture of that epic jump I was performing on every lap (just before this corner). :lol:

Great job. Definetly a better job I could do with the Race with GT-R :lol:
Really diggin' the second shot. Has a very nice action feel. ๐Ÿ‘

Great update! :drool: I really like all the action in the photos! And the reflexion of the trees in the LFA... :drool: Awesome photos! ๐Ÿ‘

I like the following shot in post 206.​

Great job. Definetly a better job I could do with the Race with GT-R :lol:
Really diggin' the second shot. Has a very nice action feel. ๐Ÿ‘​

Too much red I can easily say. The fifth to last is my favourite here. ๐Ÿ‘​

Great update! :drool: I really like all the action in the photos! And the reflexion of the trees in the LFA... :drool: Awesome photos! ๐Ÿ‘​

Great shots :drool:๐Ÿ‘​

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, I'm really happy to hear that my toning has actually improved. :cheers:

This is looking good. You really captured the action that was going on. :D The toning has improved and you have some really good compositions right there. ๐Ÿ‘

What you have forgotten, though, is to take a picture of that epic jump I was performing on every lap (just before this corner). :lol:

:lol:

You shoulda painted your GT orange, would of been much more fitting. ;)

Thanks a lot for the comment GT-R. :cheers:

Randoms

Just a few randoms and rejects from over the months. I've been meaning to get this out for ages, sorry for the delay!

Thanks a lot for viewing. :cheers:

Comments and constructive criticism is welcome. :)

SVX
[...]

You shoulda painted your GT orange, would of been much more fitting. ;)

Thanks a lot for the comment GT-R. :cheers:

[...]

Pah, you could have changed the colour in Photoshop. :grumpy: :lol:

The last set is great, by the way - I love how you made everything more exciting by using different camera angles. On top of that, I prefer the black-and-white pictures (XFR and NSX) to the coloured ones, but thank you for sharing both versions with us.

One thing you should pay more attention to is to not over-expose the sky, though. ;)

Great shots. I like the first 4 and last 2 best.​

Thanks a lot for the comment GDII, I appreciate it. :)

Pah, you could have changed the colour in Photoshop. :grumpy: :lol:

The last set is great, by the way - I love how you made everything more exciting by using different camera angles. On top of that, I prefer the black-and-white pictures (XFR and NSX) to the coloured ones, but thank you for sharing both versions with us.

One thing you should pay more attention to is to not over-expose the sky, though. ;)

Thanks a lot for the compliments and criticism, GT-R. Exactly what I need. :cheers:

Tournament Rejects

Yes, I do realize the tournament ended over a month ago. :lol: I decided to edit all of the shots I took for my match against FishyJuice, so I guess, here is the outcome of editing over two months ago! :lol:

Now that I look at my entry, and my rejects... I actually like #6 better. :ouch:

Thanks a lot for looking. :cheers:

Comments and constructive criticism welcome. :)

Back